Let me know what you think

Topic by Headbanger

Headbanger

Home Forums MGTOW Central Let me know what you think

This topic contains 30 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Sandals  Sandals 4 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Headbanger
    Headbanger
    Participant

Alright my MGTOW brothers, tonight I met with a chick that I found on POF. Something that I ordinarily wouldn’t do, but I felt lonely. We went to McDonald’s. She told me a story about how she was raised by a single mother. She only met her father at the age of 12. Her mother never put her through school. 2 weeks ago she had a miscarriage, she was pregnant with her ex-boyfriend’s child. Her mother stabbed her 2 weeks ago when she tried to leave, so she put a BPO restraining order on her. That she couch surfs to have a place to stay. And, she’s a script kiddie… She got busted for hacking a few years ago, and is now on probation which is ending this month.

I felt that there were multiple red flags. 1) Not having a strong father figure, or father in her life. 2) Being raised by a single mother. 3) Having poor judgment ie getting pregnant out of wedlock, breaking the law, and getting caught. 4) Running to big daddy government on family. If she’s going to snitch her own mother out then who am I or anyone else to her? 5) Being raised in a broken household.

Let me know what you think below.

She asked "Describe our relationship using only two words." I said "Our what!"

+6
    Eyeswideopen
    Eyeswideopen
    Participant

F~~~ing run!
    She’s trash and will drag you down.

- Marriage is described as an institution. You would have to be crazy to be commited to it. -"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not people or things" Albert Einstein

+7
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I know! Marry her! And don’t worry about protection because what’s the worst thing that could happen? /s

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+4
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Skeptical…

#boycottgillette

+11
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

I think you’re on the wrong site if you’re going on POF dates and then asking what we think about a woman with more red flags than a communist parade.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+5

Alright my MGTOW brothers, tonight I met with a chick that I found on POF. Something that I ordinarily wouldn’t do, but I felt lonely. We went to McDonald’s. She told me a story about how she was raised by a single mother. She only met her father at the age of 12. Her mother never put her through school. 2 weeks ago she had a miscarriage, she was pregnant with her ex-boyfriend’s child. Her mother stabbed her 2 weeks ago when she tried to leave, so she put a BPO restraining order on her. That she couch surfs to have a place to stay. And, she’s a script kiddie… She got busted for hacking a few years ago, and is now on probation which is ending this month.
    I felt that there were multiple red flags. 1) Not having a strong father figure, or father in her life. 2) Being raised by a single mother. 3) Having poor judgment ie getting pregnant out of wedlock, breaking the law, and getting caught. 4) Running to big daddy government on family. If she’s going to snitch her own mother out then who am I or anyone else to her? 5) Being raised in a broken household.

Jesus how the f~~~ do you pick your dates? All the f~~~ing drama you dont want to deal with? Lonely is better than dealing with a f~~~ing train wreck.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+8
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Why am I the only one stuck on this? :

I felt lonely. We went to McDonald’s.

Let me add some words of wisdom. You Pick UP women at Fast food. Not take them to where they work at. LOL.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Dangerous dysfunctional date. Just don’t.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+3
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Jesus how the f~~~ do you pick your dates? All the f~~~ing drama you dont want to deal with? Lonely is better than dealing with a f~~~ing train wreck.

Goes into a bad neighbourhood and chooses the loudest girl there ?

Hide your wealth indeed...

+3
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

It doesn’t take a genius to know this girl is nothing but trouble and she will bring trouble in your life. Run like hell! Being lonely is no big deal.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+4
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

WTF???
    You took a big risk even getting near this thing.
    I hope you didn’t give her a means to identify you.

+3
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

Go ahead and get into a “relationship”, but since you already know full well the consequences, don’t complain about them later (although it’d be o.k. to share the factual result for our education/amusement!). You only get to play the sympathy card on that BEFORE going MGTOW.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+5
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Headbanger is atention whoring?

How cute… Nope.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+2
    Clu
    Clu
    Participant

There was this signature somewhere saying: you dont find pearls looking in a dumpster.

Ask yourself, what do you bring home? Do you pickup trash and dogs~~~ to bring home? Why? Because you want to be surrounded by nice things.

So, why allow yourself to deal with faulty human beings? Regardless of how they look…

Greetings, programs!

+5
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

The only pof I frequent now is patriot ordinance factory. Look it up. Great stuff there.

The other pof…not so much.

Let’s see here: pof, broke, macdonalds, recently pregnant, stabbed by her mother, criminal, into Chad’s, crackhead.

Holy s~~~, you found a unicorn.

God bless peace and freedom.

+8
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

So, was this thread a joke? It was a joke, right?

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+6
    Hdvrod
    hdvrod
    Participant

Are you trying to troll us Headbanger!?

Lame attempt.

Anyway communication, real open communication, is not wanted or even required in a relationship. Women cannot handle fully open and honest communication, plus most perceive it as a weakness on the part of a man. All that is required is catering to her whims, and even then nothing is certain. There is no way to be sure of having a successful relationshit with a woman. MGTaoist

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I wouldn’t f~~~ her with a flying, remote-controlled dildo.

I wouldn’t spend a dime on her if she was the last woman alive on Earth and my dick was going to fall of if I didn’t f~~~ her.

Run away. Run away very fast.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

If this is what you know of her background from a simple meal date, imagine what else is lurking for you if you should decide to further engage with this one. Either she’s truly nuts to reveal this much up-front, OR she’s trying to gauge your reaction. Not good either way, in my opinion.

More red flags than a Soviet flag factory…

Or, you’re playing a prank on us… which is fine; I appreciate a good prank.

+3
    JVB
    JVB
    Participant

That lingering scent of tuna.

Peace is > piece.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.