Levels of MGTOW

Topic by Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Home Forums MGTOW Questions and Answers Levels of MGTOW

Tagged: 

This topic contains 30 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Deadly Raver  Deadly Raver 3 years ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Blue Skies
    Blue Skies
    Participant

What are the levels of MGTOW? For example, level one MGTOW is a man who…………………….level two…………….level three…………..

Thanks

MGTOW is not a movement, it is a way of life.

+3

Anonymous

Take a look here

/forums/reply/89332/

+2
    Blue Skies
    Blue Skies
    Participant

thanks! very good explanation… I figured out I am level 2

MGTOW is not a movement, it is a way of life.

+1

Anonymous

Hi, I am somewhere between 3 and 4

+2
    Governor Megachris%
    Governor Megachris%
    Participant

I’m definitely a level 2 with nearly enough experience points to hit level 3 pretty soon. 😛 I wouldn’t call myself a pseudo-PUA, though. I don’t even try to have anything to do with women. I communicate with them because I HAVE to (my job requires it, being at a university). Female friends are more and more scarce now.

+1

Anonymous

For some more opinions, also Keymasters, try this

/forums/topic/what-is-a-level-4-mgtow-exactly/

+5
    ILiveAgain
    ILiveAgain
    Participant

I am level RED ?

+3
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

There are as many “levels” as there are mgtow Men. We’re all going our own way, we all come from different backgrounds and experiences, we represent every race, color, nationality, religion and conviction of Men who have had it UP TO HERE with T~~~s, C~~~s, Menginas and the severely Bluepilled deluded retards!

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+4
    Entropy
    Entropy
    Participant

[Sorry, You must be a MGTOW PLATINUM member to view this reply]

"Compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves" -BBR

+2
    RoyDal
    RoyDal
    Participant

My “level” is so high, and my Greek letter rating is so high, that I require a Secret Service motorcade merely to go to the chiropractor’s.

Shopping and library checkouts are handled by my obsequious minions, all of whom require a Secret Service guard as well, although a somewhat smaller one so as not to call attention…

That’s how MIGTOW I am. Top that! Bwaa ha ha!

Society asks MGTOWs: Why are you not making more tax-slaves?

+1
    RoyDal
    RoyDal
    Participant

I am level RED ?

RED, I cannot top. Bah! I’m going to fire a few minions just to assuage my bruised ego.

Don’t worry. I can’t tell the little boogers apart. The fired ones always get back on the payroll after a few days off for appearance’s sake.

Society asks MGTOWs: Why are you not making more tax-slaves?

+1
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

Lvl 6 ranger

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+6
    Theronius
    Theronius
    Participant

3.5, trending towards 4. I am not off the grid, but I live up where the air is thin and single women are very scarce. I have acquaintances of the female persuasion, and some great female relatives, but I’ve never dated anyone in this county. I have little to do with regular society because it bores the s~~~ out of me, but I owe it nothing so no reason to hide. I’ve had girlfriends in the past, some for many years, but never shed a tear for any of them, and never “got back together” after a breakup. I am not mean or abusive, but I can be a cold motherf~~~er when it comes to breakups. Oddly enough, I would still be considered a friend by most all of them, though we are not in contact to any great extent.
    I’m too old now to be attractive daddy material, and I am not at all interested in funding the worn-out post-menopausal cat ladies I encounter. Some women ask if I didn’t ever want to be married. Men my age don’t ever ask that anymore.
    No alimony, no child support, my time and money is my own.

"I am is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that I do is the longest sentence?" - George Carlin

+2
    NotMyProblem
    NotMyProblem
    Participant

I’m at level 2. But yea once/twice a year I gotta go take a vacation or have a short term fling lol.

Not my property... Not my problem

+1
    Wolf redpillman
    Wolf redpillman
    Spectator

Mgtow.level 2 here

+2
    Dicky1992
    dicky1992
    Participant

I guess I’m Level 1. 🙂

+2
    Zuberi Tau
    Zuberi Tau
    Participant

Level 4

+1

Anonymous

Well I believe you can have traits from all levels, calling it a mixed level mgtow.

Anonymous

Level 4

That’s cool !!!

3.5, trending towards 4. I am not off the grid

same here.

+1
    Ned Trent
    Ned Trent
    Participant

Hmm, I guess that would put me circling at round about 2.8 to 3.2 … … and keeping the “rage” at bay as best as I can.

Hello again Hollowmile by the way, it’s been a while.

I'd rather die a natual death with a clear MGTOW conscience somewhere off the grid than one within "modern" civilisation with a big stress mark on my forehead and a couple of dozen tubes plugged into my body. Back to the plantation..? Me..? Hey, literally: I won't ever fucking kid myself...YZERLMNTSIC

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.