Lie about Rape gets you a U-VISA at BOBS Burgers.

Topic by iMickey503

IMickey503

Home Forums MGTOW Central Lie about Rape gets you a U-VISA at BOBS Burgers.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Puffin Stuff  Puffin Stuff 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

NO ONE is in jail,.

Why is no one in jail for this?

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+5
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

As I started to watch the video I thought of rational explanations for no one being in jail. Maybe they didn’t want to waste funds on people they were about to deport pronto. Then I learned something -sanctuary cities, counties and states.

Wow, just wow. You guys really do have a liberal problem.

Even I could come to your country and get away with it! Its tempting but I guess one would have to live in a liberal infested place, though I note there are a few sanctuary counties with good hunting.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

As I started to watch the video I thought of rational explanations for no one being in jail. Maybe they didn’t want to waste funds on people they were about to deport pronto. Then I learned something -sanctuary cities, counties and states.
    Wow, just wow. You guys really do have a liberal problem.
    Even I could come to your country and get away with it! Its tempting but I guess one would have to live in a liberal infested place, though I note there are a few sanctuary counties with good hunting.

As you mentioned, those places are full of liberals, so you wouldn’t be allowed to hunt or even own a gun.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

As I started to watch the video I thought of rational explanations for no one being in jail. Maybe they didn’t want to waste funds on people they were about to deport pronto. Then I learned something -sanctuary cities, counties and states.Wow, just wow. You guys really do have a liberal problem.Even I could come to your country and get away with it! Its tempting but I guess one would have to live in a liberal infested place, though I note there are a few sanctuary counties with good hunting.

As you mentioned, those places are full of liberals, so you wouldn’t be allowed to hunt or even own a gun.

Yeah, the map unsurprisingly shows California is cuck central and I can’t see a lot of people liking me much there. But there are counties shown as sanctuary counties in Pennsylvania, Oregon and Washington which I understand offer good hunting and I can still remember enough about muzzle loading and archery to get by without a breach loading gun.

Don’t worry though I am not coming (illegally anyway). I would not like to give up my business here and go and seek a new life as a hired hand when I am past my youthful strength.

But I was amazed to learn that such things happen in your country. I can see why they talk about a divided country. I thought our divisions over Brexit were bad enough and the Scots hate us in England more than they even hate each other but you have places just deciding to basically defy state law because of liberals.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I don’t think it was such a bad idea…for the immigrants.

Requirements. There are six legal requirements for U nonimmigrant status: The applicant must have been a victim of a qualifying criminal activity. The applicant must have suffered substantial physical or mental abuse as a result of having been a victim of these criminal activities.

The US Congress created the U nonimmigrant visa with the passage of the Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act (including the Battered Immigrant Women’s Protection Act) in October 2000. The legislation was intended to strengthen the ability of law enforcement agencies to investigate and prosecute cases of domestic violence, sexual assault, trafficking of people, and other crimes while, at the same time, offer protection to victims of such crimes. The legislation also helps law enforcement agencies to better serve victims of crimes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U_visa

Pretty smart way to game the system. It’s a shame they didn’t do a detailed search to see what specific crimes qualify.

It seems to me that an ex wife could most easily apply for a U Visa.

Another anti-male immigration scam. Those are not prosecuted.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.