life's come at you fast

Topic by Max

Max

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff life's come at you fast

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Max  Max 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Max
    Max
    Participant

the thread.

I became a MGTOW because this was the only logical solution for a man survive in a world replete of gynocentrism and biased against men!

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

This less about wanting 2D imaginary women and having a lack of options.

The scariest question women will never allow publicly answered by men. Do men prefer the beautiful polite woman? Or, the fat spoiled bitch?

And I am using both meanings of the word ‘spoiled’. ‘Spoiled’ as in she only cares about herself. And ‘spoiled’ as in sexually spoiled from riding hard on the c~~~ carousel.

+4
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

Look at how far off the what women think men want represents. You can have a tatted up one that is displaying a vulgar hand gesture or an out of control alcoholic. No wonder guys chose 2 dimensional ones that can be shut off at a moments notice.

It wasn’t an option, but this is what I want… and there’s no woman in the kitchen.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+3
    Stormtrooper
    Stormtrooper
    Participant

How bout no to all 3?

I enjoy watching anime but I prefer the action or story oriented types, the romance ones are boring and stale.

Having a girlfriend is like owning a gun, the longer your around it, the more you want to shoot it.

+3
    Max
    Max
    Participant

How bout no to all 3?

I enjoy watching anime but I prefer the action or story oriented types, the romance ones are boring and stale.

But Stormtrooper, the whole point is to trigger the annoying the feminazi

I became a MGTOW because this was the only logical solution for a man survive in a world replete of gynocentrism and biased against men!

+3
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

They miss the point. It’s not that #2 is 2D drawings, it’s that #2 is the least likely to make me hate my life.

The #1 girls are hot, but are behaving like children. I don’t need another dependent, particularly one who will have no respect for me.

The #3..things, are neither attractive nor behave like adults.

Ok. Then do it.

+3
    Stormtrooper
    Stormtrooper
    Participant

How bout no to all 3?

But Stormtrooper, the whole point is to trigger the annoying the feminazi

Oh believe me, the fact that men have different preferences other then tatted up alcoholics will trigger them.

Having a girlfriend is like owning a gun, the longer your around it, the more you want to shoot it.

+2
    Max
    Max
    Participant

Local thot realized that feminism is a repel for men

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.