Livestream discussion with Chris Cantu, Big John, MGTOW101, and other youtubers

Topic by Christopher

Christopher

Home Forums MGTOW Central Livestream discussion with Chris Cantu, Big John, MGTOW101, and other youtubers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Old Sage  Old Sage 2 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Christopher
    Christopher
    Participant

This video was posted earlier by Prophet Micah in a thread I think its worth being given a new thread (if its hasnt already?)….7 or 8 MGTOW youtubers in discussion about MGTOW in 2018.

Long 3 hour video… discussion seems to pick up more in the second half.. includes messages to spread the MGTOW message to other men by for example, writing MGTOW on dollar bills and currency notes…… and the importance of MGTOW looking out for each other.

Gynocentric society is unjust, flawed and unsustainable. JOHN'S MGTOW VIDEOS ARE ARCHIVED HERE https://archive.org/details/mgtow_is_freedom CHECK OUT https://www.patreon.com/SocietyforMensFreedom/posts

+5
    Onetruemisfit
    Onetruemisfit
    Participant

Writing mgtow on dollars bills. Genious. Lol

Psa_23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Writing mgtow on dollars bills. Genious. Lol

heeyyy

Im all over that.

Brotherhood

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT