Long game: Anniversary Pump n' dump…

Topic by Binary Logic

Binary Logic

Home Forums Relations~~~s Long game: Anniversary Pump n' dump…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Carnage  Carnage 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Binary Logic
    Binary Logic
    Participant

In an (almost) epic move. It seems we have a sir that waiting right until the cusp of his 5 year anniversary, whilst traveling abroad, to both cheat, and damn near ghost his girlfriend while they were on vacay. Lol. She pens a 1-2 page sob story, most likely fishing for sympathy. But I will point out that she kind of shoes her elastic ability to bounce back (or on penis) when she talks about her much needed convo on the flight home with some John. Anyway, have a gander if you want… My Ex Cheated, Told Me on Our Anniversary, and Left Me on Our Vacation

Funny, isn't it? How women thrive on a mans time, attention and resources, while simultaneously telling him he isn't enough...

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

What a low self steem f~~~er.

If she cheated on him and this is revenge i understand, but he did this just for the LOL it, the guy is a world wide , undefeated, unified champion of douchbagery and assholeness, i wold sleep better if he gets shoot, becouse if he f~~~s some one over, he will try to f~~~ me over.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

Binary Logic
    Binary Logic
    Participant

If she cheated on him and this is revenge i understand, but he did this just for the LOL it, the guy is a world wide , undefeated, unified champion of douchbagery and assholeness, i wold sleep better if he gets shoot, becouse if he f~~~s some one over, he will try to f~~~ me over.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Besides, nothing like a little competitive spirit to keep us on our toes. Lol.

But… in the same token. We only get her side of the story. Maybe we’ll never know what really went down. Maybe he just got fed up with her s~~~. Maybe he caught her sleeping around and she won’t admit it (they never do). Maybe the whole situation is like one massive Tootsie Pop and what it took to get to the center (or that point), the world may never know.

Funny, isn't it? How women thrive on a mans time, attention and resources, while simultaneously telling him he isn't enough...

+2

Anonymous

Why do you care? Is the Alien away on a coffee break?
    Or, has @carnage account been hacked?

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Nahhhh, i dont care, but if the world wide number of assholes and slut decrease world wide, less chance for me to crash with one.

I love ir when planes crash, im pro abortion and i like the idea of ww3.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.