Look at this s~~~ guys. A woman in a bra feels objectified

Topic by SweetDaddyDom420

SweetDaddyDom420

Home Forums MGTOW Central Look at this s~~~ guys. A woman in a bra feels objectified

This topic contains 58 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by Dead_Channel_Gray  Dead_Channel_Gray 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    +15
    SweetDaddyDom420
    SweetDaddyDom420
    Participant

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/ariana-grande-opens-feeling-sick-073200711.html

A woman in a bra strutting around on stage is feeling “objectified.” She thinks that the media, and the fans are making her a sex object… because clearly, a woman in a bra in front of thousands of people should be respected for her thoughts. ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME??? If youre gonna be a whore, be a whore. Be the best one you can be. But don’t run around half naked and wonder why nobody takes you seriously, or gives a s~~~ about what you have to say.

— insert —

+9
    JVB
    JVB
    Participant

But don’t run around half naked and wonder why nobody takes you seriously, or gives a s~~~ about what you have to say.

Yes indeed. Doesn’t know what she wants but please yes I want it anyway.

For those about to MGTOW........I salute you.

+19
    Hitman
    hitman
    Participant

Attention whore.
    Can’t get enough.
    Must tweet for more.

+18

Anonymous

When it comes to mgtow, she’s not a sex object. She’s an NFG non-object.

I’ve no interest in her and I’m not objectifying her at all, she’s irrelevant to me.

Mgtow – giving women exactly what they want.

+10
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Cut loose from “feels” when any woman anywhere feels anything and opens her f~~~ing mouth!

I got rid of TV for that reason, every channel all the time some negative whining c~~~ crying about how rotten men are.

I’d rather go over Niagara Falls in a dry rotted 1887 pickle barrel!

+9
    MonkeyMind
    MonkeyMind
    Participant

What a retard. She’s on a stage. How the f~~~ does she expext NOT to be objectified?

I think she’d be better suited working as a toilet cleaner somewhere remote where most people would ignore her.

+19
    Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Participant

Lol she gets on stage looking like this with her ass up in the air. Isn’t offended. Millions of adoring fans wanting to touch her junk she isn’t offended. She has no problem using sex for marketing her crappy music, still not offended. Takes a check to the bank and deposits it. No objections whatsoever.

A jealous man makes light that another man gets to hit that. ..S~~~ HITS FAN.. COMMENCE FEMINIST DRIVEL.. hahahahahaha I just can’t even keep a straight face while posting this picture. As you can plainly see she was the height of wholesomeness and morality before some dude made a comment.

ag

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!"....... and i'll look down and whisper "No."

+11
    Nerevar
    Nerevar
    Participant

She loves being objectified, why else would she run around in a bra?

Average Joe whistling at her: EWWWWW PERVERT! ALL MEN ARE DISGUSTING MISOGYNISTS!
    Hot guy whistling at her: MMMM! THANK YOU FOR NOTICING ME! MAKE BABIES WITH ME!

^ women in a nutshell.

"One of the best things internet exposed is just how insane women are." - Freeman_K

+4
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Just like f~~~ing Madonna. Twenty Eight years ago she was upset and complained (in her own movie! “Truth or Dare”) because the city of Toronto said they would cancel her concert if she fingered herself on stage.

28 years later, she appears on the Jonathan Ross show and says “men objectify women”.

Wait until Ariana Grande hits the wall. Then she’ll be just like Madonna begging for “someone to take care of” her while having meltdown on stage and taking hits from a Tequila bottle. Now that’s “hitting it” hard.

Lol she gets on stage looking like this with her ass up in the air. Isn’t offended. Millions of adoring fans wanting to touch her junk she isn’t offended. She has no problem using sex for marketing her crappy music, still not offended. Takes a check to the bank and deposits it. No objections whatsoever.

NO problem capitalizing on it… until she can’t anymore.

If she’s offended by talking about BANG BANG like it’s “inappropriate” then maybe she shouldn’t sing about it. Directly responsible for the objection she complains about. Anyone can talk about bang-banging her if SHE can.

How about a little sex reversal of her own lyrics:

He might’ve let you hold his hand in school
    But I’mma show you how to graduate
    No, I don’t need to hear you talk the talk
    Just come and show me what your daddy gave

I’ve got a very big…..
    Mouth but don’t say a thing….

See anybody could be good to you, you need a bad boy to blow your mind

Bang, bang into the room – I know you want it
    Bang, bang all over you – I’ll let you have it
    Wait a minute, let me take you there
    Wait a minute til you…
    Bang, bang there goes your heart
    I know you want it
    Back, backseat of my car
    I’ll let you have it
    Wait a minute, let me take you there
    Wait a minute til you…AAAAAWWWWWWWW

Sound familiar? Tell me how you were “objectified” again. That was hilarious.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +5
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

sweet daddy… If youre gonna be a whore, be a whore. Be the best one you can be.

Standing O brother

So you need some cat pelts? No problem, I got a guy.

+7
    Uchibenkei
    uchibenkei
    Participant

That’s what she wanted. She wanted to be objectified and she wanted to play the victim card after.

I bathe in the tears of single moms.

+2
    Nerevar
    Nerevar
    Participant

sweet daddy… If youre gonna be a whore, be a whore. Be the best one you can be.

Standing O brother

Oh captain my captain!

"One of the best things internet exposed is just how insane women are." - Freeman_K

+19
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +8
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

“We are not objects or prizes. We are QUEENS.”

Really?

Let’s see such “QUEEN” who isn’t a sex object:

Sorry, bitch, you’re more similar to a sex worker than to a “queen”.

Try again.

SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG-UN'S FASHION STYLIST - if you want a new look or if you're a very beautiful trans you can call me, phone number +85079255312 / mobile 01921421211. The worth of a man isn't the usefulness that women get from him. Avoiding living with a woman, a man isn't rejecting a lot of sex: he's rejecting sexual starvation. MGTOW IS TACKLING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CONVENTION OF ISTANBUL: http://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e --- Article 4, Section 4 "Special measures that are necessary to prevent and protect women from gender-based violence shall not be considered discrimination under the terms of this Convention". WHAT I LEARNT FROM A GENDER STUDIES CLASS IN LUND, SWEDEN: every time feminists accuses men of doing something, odds are likely either them or persons associated with them are doing the exact same thing but a lot worse. 100% PARISIAN WOMEN ARE SEXUALLY IRRESISTIBLE http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/every-woman-in-paris-polled-in-survey-has-experienced-sexual-harassment-on-trains-10184658.html

+16
    SweetDaddyDom420
    SweetDaddyDom420
    Participant

Ohhhh, Im gonna run around on stage in lingerie, and hump male performers in my shows, and sing about f~~~ing random guys. But if you talk about me having sex with someone, you’re a pervert, and I am offended and being objectified. Does she really think it’s her singing that makes all that money? Could she be that delusional? With the audio equipment they have now, they could take my singing and make it as good as hers. If she looked like Aunt Bee from Andy Griffith, would anybody come see her writhe around on stage in underwear? No. She is selling sex and condemning people for buying it. That is the lowest form of whore there is. One that is in denial.

+7
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

At least the guy was honest about what he thought . More than i could say for all woman

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+12
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

No. She is selling sex and condemning people for buying it.

There it is. Men don’t have any problem supporting whores and men have been doing it since the beginning of time. But honey, embrace what you are. Be the whore you always knew you could be. Otherwise put on some f~~~ing clothes, stop bending over in public and re-evaluate.

She wouldn’t trade that “sex object” status in for anything.

Selling sex and condemning people for buying it.

Must be taking lessons from Kim Kardashian.

+4
    SoylentGeneration
    SoylentGeneration
    Participant

Were ever there may be a rouge nipple in the world a feminist will be there to shame the men whole look at it.

I’d love to hear someone tell me I am objectifying a woman strutting around topless or in this case in a bra on stage by looking at her. I’d tell them the mirror feels objectified when their more than likely fat self uses it. Are they not self objectifying themselves by choosing to walk around in such a manner of dress or lack of dress for attention that they suddenly find offensive when they get it? If they want to actually be noticed for their brains they ought to go to Oz and see the wizard while the whole time during and after keeping their clothes on. No logical sense in that as their hamster wheels go flying off the axels.

"We will meet in the place where there is no darkness" 1984

+6
    Balam(NFG)x11
    Balam(NFG)x11
    Participant

I love these bitches! Walking around half naked, yet they want “respect”, what a f~~~ing joke. These days, even prostitutes want respect. If you look at history, most successful, or intelligent men, viewed women as inferior beings. Some viewed them as property, or machines to make babies. No one is my property, but women are inferior to men. This is a man’s world.

#ICETHEMOUT

+4
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

women are inferior to men.

Whether that’s true or not, we’re speaking about ONE SPECIFIC woman here.
    TWO actually. I even mentioned a THIRD. But I was specific.

Your sweeping statement says “women are inferior to men”, but before you start shouting that from the rooftops, you have to acknowledge the generalization is not realistic. Forget “men”. Some women are inferior even to OTHER WOMEN. Like a Kardashian, or a Madonna. Personally, I have dumped better women than that.

Generalization are the only way you will ever learn anything – but only if the generalization is TRUE.

This is a man’s world.

That’s usually a woman’s argument. But she hasn’t walked a mile in a man’s shoes yet. Or crawled into the sewer.

You can view women “inferior beings” – if you hold them to YOUR standards – but in this alleged “man’s world” they would disagree with you. Hold them to their OWN standards and watch what happens. They don’t even live up to THAT. No need to compare them to men, when they don’t even live up to their own standard of “equality”.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT