Looking for a (MGTOW) patent agent/attorney

Topic by riron

Riron

Home Forums Work Looking for a (MGTOW) patent agent/attorney

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by EG  EG 3 hours, 31 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Riron
    riron
    Participant

Hi I’m looking patent agent to file a patent, and was wondering if anyone here was one, or knew one. Ideally a small firm, since it’s a small operation, and I just need it awarded, I’m not expecting to defend it (somewhat unusual circumstances).
    It’s not mgtow-related, but figured I’d try to hire within the community (support each other and all-that) or just get a recommendation so I’m not just picking someone random.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

+1
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Great idea, always wanted to see more lawyers and cops on the forum.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

Riron
    riron
    Participant

Great idea, always wanted to see more lawyers and cops on the forum.

What’s a patent lawyer have in common with a cop?

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

+1
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

Apply for the patent yourself if you don’t need it protected.

Call your Lawyer. They know other lawyers. Scumbag parasites tend to feed off of each other.

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

+1
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Several years ago I used Legalzoom(dot)com to trademark my DJ/producer stage name thus bypassing the need for a lawyer completely.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.