Love is in the air!

Topic by CrazyOldGringo

CrazyOldGringo

Home Forums Relations~~~s Love is in the air!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Sky-O  Sky-O 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +8
    CrazyOldGringo
    CrazyOldGringo
    Participant

Breaking news! You can now name a c~~~roach after your ex and watch a meerkat devour it. Names will be public so as to not upset the womans off spring, no last names. A long list.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/el-paso-zoo-name-a-c~~~roach-after-your-ex-feed-to-meerkat-valentines-day-feb-14/

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Wrong species. Women are more like leeches than c~~~roaches.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+6
    Hdvrod
    hdvrod
    Participant

Tape worms

Anyway communication, real open communication, is not wanted or even required in a relationship. Women cannot handle fully open and honest communication, plus most perceive it as a weakness on the part of a man. All that is required is catering to her whims, and even then nothing is certain. There is no way to be sure of having a successful relationshit with a woman. MGTaoist

+4
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Love in the air?

Gas mask ready, that s~~~ is deadly.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+3
    XSDBS
    XSDBS
    Participant

Women will name c~~~roaches after their ex-boyfriends/ex-husbands/ex-lovers to shame them.
    Any man who names a c~~~roach after an ex-girlfriend/ex-wife will also be shamed by these same women.

+1

“Love is in the air.”

“Who farted?”

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    CrazyOldGringo
    CrazyOldGringo
    Participant

My new whore got the boot last night. At $50.00 a toss I figured everything’s ok. Then I started getting the girlfriend experience. She asked for $2200.00 pesos to get scooter out of pawn, a new cell phone and new shoes. My man servant Mr. French says its Mexican whores, but I was quick to point out that is not a cultural thing. My son’s mother asked for $500.00 hair extensions, a car, a phone and for me to stop choking her. Bitch! Shelley….c~~~roach one.

SH3LLZ
    SH3LLZ
    Participant

People will fall for anything..

#ICETHEMOUT!!! #MANOUT!!! #HIDEYOURWEALTH #VAGINAISWORTHLESS

Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

During my blue pill era, I woke up next to snakes.

Let me know when this can be done at feeding time for owls.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.