Makes me Sick!

Topic by Arcturis

Arcturis

Home Forums Relations~~~s Makes me Sick!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by MGTaoist  MGTaoist 6 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    +17
    Arcturis
    Arcturis
    Participant

Egh…This post has just been born from listening to all the s~~~ from the women in my office today.

Woman 1 – She’s been ‘dating’ this poor ass blue pilled guy for the past 6 months. In her eyes they’re just friends, but they’ve been going out on dates together almost every week. According to her, they haven’t even kissed – She ONLY likes him as a friend and slags him off to the office everyday. YET, shes just agreed to go out this Friday for Valentines when AGAIN he will pay and lavish her with free gifts.

ALL THE WOMEN sat nearby are like, “just keep tagging him along“. Get a nice gift then find someone new.

Woman 2 – Has been talking about dumping her BF now for about 2 months. She had it ‘planned out’ to do it this weekend. Problem is he’s just sent her flowers to the office and in her words “I can’t do it now can I?” – So she’ll drag this guy along for another few months now I presume until she finds someone new.

Woman 3 – Just openly announced she’s in a dead marriage and despises her husband. She won’t leave because she works part time and gets w/e she wants.

I can’t believe how naive I was to it all before. Listening to this has literally made me sick…the hypergamy and BS is just unbelievable.!

It takes me back to my breakup a few months ago. The weekend after her birthday she decides she wants to talk. Take, take, f~~~ing take. Red pill Valentines rage lol. It’s disgusting…

Enjoy MGTOW day brothers. Raise a drink for all the men naively involved in this s~~~!

Protect Your Sovereignty. Women WILL TRY To Manipulate You. #NOCONTACT #ICETHEMOUT
    +9
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

With WOMEN, it’s ALL ABOUT THEM !!!

Nothing New, but quite evident and apparent now that you have ASSIMILATED some red Pills, and can SEE THEM for what THEY ARE.

Neo: “Why do my eyes hurt?”

Morpheus: “You’ve never used them before.”

-Matrix

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+8
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Women don’t realize what they’ve become until they’re old, lonely, bitter, and grey. meanwhile on our side of the gender fence we get happier with each passing day! Lets see them achieve gender equality on that one!

+8

Sounds like you’ve been feasting on a steady diet of Red Pills lately. Build up your immune system.

"Pound" YouToo?? No Thanks.

+8
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Sounds like all three of these women are waiting for another branch to swing to. The first one sounds like the youngest and has plenty of orbiters around her. Very easy to monkey branch to someone else. The second one sounds young too but because she doesn’t have any beta orbiters…..she is stalling until another branch becomes available. The third sounds older and is either post wall or close enough to taste the mortar. She has no branches to leap to and because of her age she is frustrated because even if she had a branch to jump to it might not be able to support her weight (life style) and she knows it.
    Be thankful that none of these winners are your problem and Happy MGTOW day!

Marriage doesn't mean you get laid whenever you need it, you get turned down by the same woman and pay for the privilege.

+7
    Arcturis
    Arcturis
    Participant

Sounds like all three of these women are waiting for another branch to swing to. The first one sounds like the youngest and has plenty of orbiters around her. Very easy to monkey branch to someone else. The second one sounds young too but because she doesn’t have any beta orbiters…..she is stalling until another branch becomes available. The third sounds older and is either post wall or close enough to taste the mortar. She has no branches to leap to and because of her age she is frustrated because even if she had a branch to jump to it might not be able to support her weight (life style) and she knows it.
    Be thankful that none of these winners are your problem and Happy MGTOW day!

Pretty much called it there mate.

First two girls are 26/25. The 3rd – I have no idea of age, but HAS hit the wall.

Protect Your Sovereignty. Women WILL TRY To Manipulate You. #NOCONTACT #ICETHEMOUT
    +5
    Aussie
    Aussie
    Participant

Meanwhile in downtown Tartu.
    They stood like this for 5 minutes from noon until 12.05 then some music played and they danced around the statue in the middle. Aint love grand ??

" I feel threatened "

+3
    Arcturis
    Arcturis
    Participant

Haha @aussie – What a video.

Look what we’re missing out on.

+7
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

I can’t believe how naive I was to it all before

I second that! Damn was I a blind fool.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I can’t believe how naive I was to it all before. Listening to this has literally made me sick…the hypergamy and BS is just unbelievable.!

Amazing really.

All a man to has to do is sit and LISTEN.

+2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Well, I grew up “inside” of my mother’s hairdressing salon.

C~~~ hive gossip “live” all day.

That was a bad childhood but a great advantage in life.

Hearing women talk about their men – And losing the contents of your stomach

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +1
    Arcturis
    Arcturis
    Participant

C~~~ hive gossip “live” all day.

Great link @gargamel – thanks for Sharing.

Just reading through it now and I saw this:

Why do you think, “girls night out,” exist?

1. Too complain
    2. Find a replacement

…This is so true, I have no words.

I’ve taken an overdose of red pills today lads that’s for DAMN sure. Keep them coming! – only makes my evening to myself even sweeter.

+4
    Chase Pesos
    Chase Pesos
    Participant

F~~~ these bitches, I swear I care about everything but these bitches…

Chase a check, never chase a chick...

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

And yet, somehow, even knowing all this and seeing this, a guy can’t help but keep doing the same thing.

Amazing how that works.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

Eyes wide shut. They’re always looking for the next guy. Amazing how a man can be hearing this type of talk for decades but never listens to it until the redpill. Then all the destruction is laid before your eyes as if it was brand new, but it was there all along.

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+2
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

Cold hearted bitches… AWALT.

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

+2
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

This belongs in blue pill hell.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

Arcturis
    Arcturis
    Participant

Cold hearted bitches… AWALT.

AWALT indeed. No doubt, ill hear all the Valentines backlash today too. – I’ll keep you guys updated to remind us men what we’re missing out on. All the s~~~ talk that goes on behind our backs.

Eyes wide shut. They’re always looking for the next guy. Amazing how a man can be hearing this type of talk for decades but never listens to it until the redpill. Then all the destruction is laid before your eyes as if it was brand new, but it was there all along.

Well said Frostbyte! – I guess we blind ourselves from the truth. Or we’re blinded by the ‘all-mighty vagina’. Either way I’m glad I’m NOW aware of how they work. How they operate. Destruction is an understatement – I feel like I’ve been lied to my entire life.

It’s liberating.

This belongs in blue pill hell.

Touche’. If it can get moved, that’d be great 🙂

+1
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

Guys tend to break up before gift-giving holidays, and the women after.
    Hmmm

+1
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

Disgusting hoes. It’s like they’re discussing an investment, don’t sell yet wait a few months..

I’ve never really been dumped, I always dumped them once I started seeing the signs! I knew what hypergamy was before I’d even heard of it!

Not all men are stupid. Some of us are bachelors.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AUG 20 - 1:00 AM PST Books and Audios are now updated and available again. Poster images for each will still need to be resolved. Renovations on all sections will continue throughout the week. Thank you. - MGTOW.COM