Man prosecuted in first ever UK sex for rent case

Topic by Branched off

Branched off

Home Forums MGTOW Central Man prosecuted in first ever UK sex for rent case

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 1 month ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/man-charged-in-first-ever-sex-for-rent-case-185646435.html

Basically they made it illegal to let a woman live in your property in return for sex. Now some guy is being charged. The law is one of those white knight laws designed to stop vulnerable women being controlled by powerful male abusers (because we all know there are lots of those around don’t we).

I see this as interesting. It could start having wider implications. How many men are there out there who only tolerate a woman in their house in the hope of the occasional sex when se feels in the mood?

How many white knights let a girl “who has nowhere to go” stay in their house for a few weeks in the hope they might get her to be their girlfriend? There are so many women who use sex as a way to get accomodation (like most wives), the arrangement is just not formalised. If they start to hit the formal arrangements, other women will come out with “me too” against white knights and soon it could get more dangerous for white knights (who we all know are really pussy beggars in disguise).

All this could ratchet up the persecution on men but it could also stop the huge number of women who find that sex simply gives them options to get stuff.

If a woman is living rent free in return for sex, a mam’s sexual desires and /or his loneliness are being taken advantage of. Women have always had options and security from their sexual capital and this has always made things unfair for men who have to struggle through life.

Meanwhile in Holland it is OK to sell sex in return for driving lessons, so long as the man offers it to the girl not the girl to the man (which is solliciting). When you see that sort of thing, you do realise how silly the world and its many little moralising laws have become.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+8
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

before they snag a man, most women either live at home with the parents, free, or for very little, or they live in an apartment with several other women, so their costs are lower.

its a huge bump up in their standard of living to move in with a man.

do not ever let them move in. ever. courts will see you’ve increased their standard of living and hold you financially liable for them. dont ever pay any of their bills, don’t pay rent, don’t pay for car repair, or anything for them. never. gynocentric courts will screw you over. even if just dating.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+5
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Participant

before they snag a man, most women either live at home with the parents, free, or for very little, or they live in an apartment with several other women, so their costs are lower.
    its a huge bump up in their standard of living to move in with a man.

Exactly, and this is the time they are on the c~~~ carousel. It is not a coincidence that while they are living for free/cheaply they will only have sex with Chad because they actually want to have sex with him.

Once they want to get their own house, if they cannot afford it their only option is to get a man to pay. For this they will need to persuade a Beta wallet to pay for her, how can she possible do this?

Essentially they are swapping sex for accommodation, just in not such a blatant way. As always, Chad got it for free, Beta has to pay full list price.

As has been said, women use sex to survive and they will have sex with whoever has the power, money and resources. Look at WW2 when the Germans were invading countries. Rather than hating these men, they were getting wet over their hot young soldiers and their sexy uniforms.

It is no coincidence that women can have sex with many men at once. They would have sex with groups of invading men in return for protection and resources.

For women, everything eventually boils down to Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

If a woman is living rent free in return for sex, a man’s sexual desires and /or his loneliness are being taken advantage of.

Especially since women do this under the radar. The man is the victim, period. The woman should be prosecuted, she was exploiting him while he was emotionally vulnerable. Lil witch

man up means man down

+6
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

So much for that eh? She can use the cat for money, but you get arrested for accepting those terms? Yeah, I’ll keep on being the loser who doesn’t get any. It seems like as Terrance Popp would say, “the f’ing you get isn’t worth the F’ing you get.”

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+4
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Welp, there goes marriage and live-in girlfriends. But live-in boyfriends, if the woman is the one paying the rent, are still legal I suppose? What about lesbians?

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+4
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

They may as well simplify it as “women are illegal.”

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+8
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

So, now in the UK all married men are criminals.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Fvck the law.
    “The law is an ass” – Oscar Wilde.

I’d put up with Toecutter & gang existing just for the pleasure of watching them run around slitting the throats of former politicians, judges, lawyers, economists, professors, journalists, and police. Society is a giant smelly pile of fecal matter due to them.

I’d rather deal with Toecutter types; at least they don’t have drones and tanks.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Laws like these should be the impetus for men to further remove themselves from the fallacy of marriage and relationships at best, at worst it will increase the “homelessness” of men and women to parity. IIRC women are 52% of the worlds populace so that is not really a “bad” thing according to the philosophy of equality.
    If a man fails to pay rent/mortgage/taxes he is evicted without remorse, equality demands the same of any other “person” who also fails to for pay their obligations to usury.
    I am so looking forward to seeing the negative effects this limp wristed and sexist law will heap on the lawmakers and their supporters when actual violence erupts in response to this blatantly discriminatory law that also disallows a woman from trading her only true asset for the security she requires.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

disallows a woman from trading her only true asset for the security she requires.

Yup. Im sure it will continue going on, as is natural for humans, sex as rent payment … the only difference now is the men who have this arrangement going on are immediately qualified for jail if some gash they live with claims its happening. Makes you wonder, how exactly do they prove that a Man is recieving Sex as payement for letting a woman stay with him? Is there like a monthly Bill of Sale? says “paid in full since last September but shows here, she hasnt paid since then, she owes six 20min sex sessions or a dozen blowjobs w/ swallowing.” LOL.

If she moves out and you find a hole in the drywall or something, you should be able track her down and fvck her in the ass, or maybe she can prepay that upfront as a Security Deposit

man up means man down

+6
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

So much for consenting adults.
    Once again, men are made to bear the responsibility for women’s choices.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The male elites favor laws that give extra power to women at the expense of ordinary men because they want to keep other men down.
    The best solution for all the world’s problems would be the complete world-wide genocide of all elites and their children.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    Buller100
    Buller100
    Participant

What about the women offering “Sugar Daddy ” arrangements ? There is even a website …

+3
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Participant

What about the women offering “Sugar Daddy ” arrangements ? There is even a website …

You are forgetting these sort of laws only apply to men. Seeking Arrangement is one of the “Sugar Daddy” websites, realistically it is just prostitution with a socially acceptable veneer over the top. The only real difference is the women get some say in who they have sex with rather than any man who turns up.

But again it works both ways, as long as both people agree then who exactly is being exploited here?

For women, everything eventually boils down to Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

You are forgetting these sort of laws only apply to men. Seeking Arrangement is one of the “Sugar Daddy” websites, realistically it is just prostitution with a socially acceptable veneer over the top. The only real difference is the women get some say in who they have sex with rather than any man who turns up.
    But again it works both ways, as long as both people agree then who exactly is being exploited here?

It doesn’t matter to Leftists; you are trying to apply reason regarding both people agreeing. They would insist there is some sort of “structural imbalance” or they would invent some new term like “structural sexism” to argue no one is acting with free will.

Stop trying to apply reason to the Left. They are delusional ideologues and mentally ill.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.