Manly Fight Scenes In Movies

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Manly Fight Scenes In Movies

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Grumpy  Grumpy 20 hours, 2 minutes ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +1
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I want to entertain you by showing you some manly scenes from “man movies” like Gladiator and Conan The Barbarian/Destroyer of men fighting to achieve victory and glory.

That is how real men fight.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+2
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

“Let off some steam Bennet”.

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

You picked a whole lot of good ones.

I would say the glasses fist fight scene between the two friends in They Live was manly.

For an intellectual manly fight there is the “fight scene” at the end of Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows between Holmes and Moriarty.

Jean-Claude Van Damme’s Blood Sport, Kickboxer (I), and Lionheart have manly fights.

Rocky, the whole franchise, including the Creed films.

When he isn’t using guns, John Wick does some really good manly fight scenes, such at the end of movie 3. Though, after watching those movies I have come to the conclusion the combat style and action feel of the films is heavily inspired by the Black Lagoon anime, with John Wick being gender flip composite character of two characters from Black Lagoon, the personality of Roberta and the fighting style very similar to Revy, only using on gun, and not two guns. Though, this just shows the John Wick film makers have good taste in action entertainment.

+2
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Back in the 1920’s – 1930’s, men in the USA used to settle matters with their fists. I am saying this for you guys under 40 yrs old here. Got an argument- fight. Someone p~~~ you off- fight. Everyone idolized the Champion boxer back then.Even from the 1930’s on there were prizes offered to the best fighter. Ever heard of the term “Prizefighter?”
    Here’s a movie with James Coburn & Charles Bronson about life during those times in the USA.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+1
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

Achilles storming the beach:

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+1
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

The fight scene between Indiana Jones and a shirtless Nazi:

Mortal Kombat:

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+1
    Joey Cusack
    Joey Cusack
    Participant

Perhaps the funniest fight scene!

Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

^^^^^
    This Right there.
    I’ll bite yer ankles off….

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.