#McMETOO

Topic by TaxGuy

TaxGuy

Home Forums Work #McMETOO

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Awakened  Awakened 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    +5
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mcdonald-ceo-steve-easterbrook-ousted-000706079.html

CEO of McDonalds is fired because he was having a sexual relationship with another McDonalds employee, which is against company policy.

He said being the CEO of McDonalds was the best time of his life. But he was still willing to screw up that deal for vaginal access. The Blue Pill is strong gentlemen.

But let us not forget that McDonalds has a company policy that makes it possible to get fired for dating a coworker. Personally I like it. Don’t s~~~ where you eat. I don’t fish from the company pond. You see, I’m an environmentalist. I’m more of a “catch and release” kind of guy. I don’t used a barbed hook. Smart company policy. Too bad for this idiot that he couldn’t find someone to date outside of work.

Order the good wine

+7
    Smee
    Smee
    Participant

Just an afterthought – did the fire the other employee ?!

Smee Again

+8
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Also a small point of clarification… this isn’t a #MeToo event––an unrestrained social media smear campaign targeting a public figure by opportunistic women.
    This is a professional breach of company policy, a normal order of business, and he should have been fired.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

The company has foreseen #METOO lawsuits ‘oppressive male culture’, ‘coercion’, etcetera), and acted to remove the opportunity.

Firing him was the right thing to do, not only because he put the company in jeopardy, but because he is obviously very stupid and therefore unfit to be CEO.

+5
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Just an afterthought – did the fire the other employee ?!

Yeah, I’m wondering the same thing. I’m also wondering if this guy would’ve been fired had he been a drive thru cashier or french fry cook. The first job I had was at McDonalds and workers dated all the time. No one was ever fired or transferred because they were dating.

Feminism isn't about equality with men, it's about leverage over men.

+3

Anonymous

The company has foreseen #METOO lawsuits ‘oppressive male culture’, ‘coercion’, etcetera), and acted to remove the opportunity.
    Firing him was the right thing to do, not only because he put the company in jeopardy, but because he is obviously very stupid and therefore unfit to be CEO.

When (yes, I said when) the chick screams METOO, the news folks won’t be able to say “THE MCDONALDS CEO DID THIS THING…:
    The dude will get millions in a golden parachute…then the METOO charge will come up.
    The chick will win a lawsuit lottery, but the “current CEO” at McDonalds will not be the headline.

+5
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Well they had better have fired the woman as well, she was a mcd’s employee and she violated company policy too.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+4
    Max Power
    Max Power
    Participant

Why the HELL are any men, with even half a brain-cell, still risking being around women today more than is ABSOLUTELY necessary? Especially when they are rich or high-profile and have so much to lose!

I feel like I am taking crazy-pills…

+4
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Funny,….
    I just got out of a meeting with 8 males.
    All different ages, & race.
    We got into some good “MANTALK” and of course the subject of poosey came up. what was funny was we all had a different idea of what poosey is.
    I told them that the perfect poosey was the one that walked away when you were done! (ya shudda heard the young guys bark at that statement)

Google: The perfect poosey (spelled correctly)
    You will see the #MeToo movement is alive and well there as well.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Well they had better have fired the woman as well, she was a mcd’s employee and she violated company policy too.

At first glance, that would seem to be the right and obvious thing to do. Thinking on it however, it would be a mistake because that would confirm her status as a ‘victim’. Then she would sue anyway.

Leave her in place and throw him under the bus. The best legal solution in the circumstances.

+1
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Just ANOTHER DUMB ASS……The world is full of em….

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.