Me, Sophie, And HIV(Part 2, A regular State Of Straddling)

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central Me, Sophie, And HIV(Part 2, A regular State Of Straddling)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Colin Combover in a Coma  Colin Combover in a Coma 1 day, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

We agreed to meet again
    So I grabbed paper and pen and
    Wrote down the number of her one bedroom bedsit drugs-den

It was run by a specimen called Sally
    I didn’t want to get too pally
    So I said we’ll meet in the back of the alley

Just as it got dark, I took her again to the local park
    Where she went on bended knee and
    Said she really likes me

To my dismay, I didn’t know what to say
    To be honest, I only wanted a lay

All the drama and emotion came another day….

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

So you got the AID’s now, Jackson?

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

So you got the AID’s now, Jackson?
    <iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ title=”Team America World Police – Everyone Has AIDS” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Prhi3_Nvt3U?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”></iframe>

Who nose?

It’s anyone’s guess how the story goes….

I have severed ties

But is that merely goodbyes or will she despise?

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Keep those abnormally large Midwest ears to the grindstone.

Part 3 coming soon you toilet paper hording paradigm shift.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Well, if you do have it, it’s no big deal. COVID-19 is much more deadly and dangerous than AIDs, at least that’s how this country is acting. Remember when AIDs was a big deal and everyone thought you could catch it off a toilet seat and it was literally a death sentence if you got it? They didn’t shut the country down back then.

So don’t worry about the AIDs. It definitely will kill you, but supposedly COVID-19 will kill you at least twice as much.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Well, if you do have it, it’s no big deal. COVID-19 is much more deadly and dangerous than AIDs, at least that’s how this country is acting. Remember when AIDs was a big deal and everyone thought you could catch it off a toilet seat and it was literally a death sentence if you got it? They didn’t shut the country down back then.
    So don’t worry about the AIDs. It definitely will kill you, but supposedly COVID-19 will kill you at least twice as much.

Ha, true my full head of hair friend.

Don’t worry about it, we all gotta die of something.

A woman scorned and all that. Be interesting to see if she tries it on/contacts etc especially as I’ve(to quote) “P~~~ed her off”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.