Men have Svengali like affect making women vote for Trump

Topic by Puffin Stuff

Puffin Stuff

Home Forums MGTOW Central Men have Svengali like affect making women vote for Trump

This topic contains 27 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by SESQUI ano est  SESQUI ano est 9 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    +10
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

In a quote from yesterday, Hillary gave a speech in, I think it was, India.

In it she said that she lost the race because of the opposition of white men and married women.

She then went on to say that the women voted against her because of pressure from the men in their lives to vote patriarchy and the women submitted to this controlling emotion abuse.

You can’t beat the Patriarchy.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+13

Funny she never spoke out negatively about the blatant open movement by womens groups to get women to coerce their men to vote for Hillary by withholding sex from them.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+10

Anonymous

Strong Empowred women cant Vote for their own choice?

Im confused…

+7
    K
    Hitman
    Participant

yes.
    i made my ex vote Trump,
    like i made her stay at home w our child..
    wash a few dishes ..
    and NOT divorce me.
    we can do that.
    right…

+4

I cant even get one to make a f~~~ing sandwich for me. Or tell me the truth without some kind of lie in there.

+3
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Amazing how long she has taken this blame everyone but her own faults and lies,..now talking it on a world wide tour.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+3
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

In it she said that she lost the race because of the opposition of white men and married women.

I would be more prone to believe it was due to “reasonably intelligent” people of every ethnicity and marital status that are fed up with the damage and insults caused by hitlery and her ilk.

I’m hearing more and more people openly voicing their discontent with the left wing idiocy daily, in both Canada and the U.S.A.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+4

Anonymous

This really shows the outdated thinking in her aged brain.

She cant blame the women that voted against her.

Most women, didnt want her.

End of story.

+4
    Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Participant

Noone goes into the voting booth with you, noone is there with a gun to her head making her vote any way. She just cant admit that much of america is tired of her family sticking around hogging power. If anything SHE is the reason Trump got in. He didn’t get in because he was better, he got in because she was worse. Shes blamed the russians, comey, trump, obama, other democrats anyone but herself. Shes so sloshed she cant even walk down stairs without help.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!"....... and i'll look down and whisper "No."

+5
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

If anything SHE is the reason Trump got in.

There’s no “if anything”. She absolutely IS the reason why Trump won.

I strongly suspect the majority of Trump voters were actually Anyone-Except-F~~~ing-Hillary voters.

+2

Amazing how long she has taken this blame everyone but her own faults and lies,..now talking it on a world wide tour.

Thats what the hamster does, blame shifting, guilt shaming, and projection.

+3

Anonymous

As I mentioned in another thread, The Martians had it out for our luvy-dovy savior candidate. /s
    The vile, evil ankle-bitch.

+6
    Ancientwisdom
    Ancientwisdom
    Participant

She then went on to say that the women voted against her because of pressure from the men in their lives to vote patriarchy and the women submitted to this controlling emotion abuse.

BS.

I recall news stories of women divorcing their husbands after discovering they voted for Trump.

Resident cynic.

+4
    Ancientwisdom
    Ancientwisdom
    Participant

That’s all she’s done.

Such an example of a ‘strong, empowered woman’.

These people are such narcissists. You know, Nancy Pelosi is worth $100MM? WTF – everyone should question how that’s possible.

Any sane person, especially at their age, would simply sail off into the sunset and enjoy the rest of their life. But, it’s all about the intoxication of power and prestige w/these f~~~s.

Why in the hell else would anyone in their right mind make that much money and not just go off and enjoy themselves?

Resident cynic.

+2
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

It doesn’t matter who votes for who in a rigged game.

The shadow government and economic elite control everything anyway.

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Wouldn’t it be nice if just for once that woman was right about something and the patriarchy was still going strong.

Sadly she is wrong. The fact is that people were just not dumb enough to vote for her simply because she was a woman and was married to a successful man. They denied her the ultimate monkey branch move. Trump has very little to recommend him as a president except that he is not a woman and not a libtard. Those reasons were enough to make him win when set against a candidate of Mrs Clinton’s inadequacy.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    Participant

Women voted for Trump because they see the freebies roller coaster ride won’t last if men COMPLETELY disappear from society. The ones that voted for Clinton, were likely on the government meal ticket, and therefor don’t care about men disappearing from society.

http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3

Anonymous

Wow, it is everyone’s fault except Hilarity’s. Imagine if she did become President?

“Madam President, why is the economy failing?”

“It is the fault of the white men who voted for Mr Trump”

“But Madam President, how could it be their fault?”

“Guards please take this journalist out and have him shot immediately”.

+1
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

The idea that men oppress women is pathological.

The wisdom of crowds voted against electing a pathological zealot.

The wisdom of crowds is not going to stop there.

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+1
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

The shadow government and economic elite control everything anyway.

They didn’t control the 2016 election. It was supposed to be Bush vs. Clinton with Clinton taking the win, but with Bush as an acceptable alternative just in case. Trump completely blindsided them.

Women voted for Trump because they see the freebies roller coaster ride won’t last if men COMPLETELY disappear from society.

Except women didn’t vote for Trump. Not really. They voted 54% for Hitlery over only 42% for Trump. McCain and Romney got more of the female vote than Trump did.

However meanwhile Obama got more of the female vote than Hiltery did. She lost not because women voted for Trump, but because women didn’t vote for her.

And that’s entirely her own fault.

Guards please take this journalist out and have him “commit suicide” in Fort Marcy Park immediately.

fixed

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.