Message From Gargamel

Topic by Hermit

Hermit

Home Forums MGTOW Central Message From Gargamel

This topic contains 44 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by SpiderHerder  SpiderHerder 15 hours, 12 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Hey Gargamel. I see you’re still lurking around.

His handlers require that he stays on the case.

+1
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

+1
    FrankOne
    FrankOne
    Participant

That is truly an epic question. I always thought Charlie should get a radio talk show, or reality TV program, it would help pay for his food, lodging, and medical care. I also didn’t know Mr. Manson had internet access; this explains much.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

<iframe title=”Charles Manson’s Epic Question” width=”500″ height=”375″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/XREnvJRkif0?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Man, I love Charlie Manson. For such a short little nothing with no education, the media sure made him out to be something big.

“Look down at me and you see a fool, look up at me and you see a god, look straight at me and you see yourself.” — Charles Manson

“Ya’ know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody’s crazy.” — Charles Manson

“Living is what scares me. Dying is easy.” — Charles Manson

“You are not you, you are just reflections, you are reflections of everything that you think you know, everything you have been taught.” — Charles Manson

“Believe me, if I started murdering people there’d be none of ya’ left.” — Charles Manson

“No sense makes sense.” — Charles Manson

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

One of the problems of society is that they think these quotes are crazy. To a rational man, they are spot-on.

So yeah, majority rules. Stupid is the new normal, etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.