MGTOW and online anonymity

Topic by LEO THE WISE

LEO THE WISE

Home Forums MGTOW Central MGTOW and online anonymity

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by LEO THE WISE  LEO THE WISE 3 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +3
    LEO THE WISE
    LEO THE WISE
    Participant

Hello guys,

This is leo the wise, giving to all men their needed uprise.

Made a short video released this week talking about online anonymity and its benefits as a MGTOW.
    An ennemy cannot attack if it cannot locate your position.

Following the recent events and the shut down spree of MGTOW channels, the rise of feminism and agressiveness against men, I share some tips about this topic and why it is quite important to protect yourself.

Keeping a low profile, hiding in real life your thoughts not sharing too much with colleagues at work, friends or their own females… is the first layer of protection.
    Avoiding giving personal information details online.
    Avoiding being politically involved directly is important as well, MRA’s will be the first to be targeted and taken down by social justice warriors, governments, feminists etc.

If things go truly sour, we still have options regarding anonymity and still being able to spread the message.
    Using VPN, proxy services, and IP changers
    Using a private network TOR (onion routing), will ensure the best privacy possible.

What are your thoughts about that topic ?
    Alternatives and tips to keep yourself under anonimity ?

Leo the wise : Giving to all men their needed uprise My MGTOW YOUTUBE channel, first vid : https://youtu.be/Xt-tJgVUGuI

+7
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Since, I don’t WANT ANYTHING from ANY of THEM, and I’m NOT trying to convert ANYONE, or CHANGE the Matrix; it only makes Perfect Sense to Ghost On in an Effort to Improve/Increase My Inner Peace and Tranquility.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+4
    Jake
    Jake
    Participant

one day they will get a real fight on their hands saying no mam being difficult you don’t have to say anything bad just never agree go your own way they rely on you fighting them

+1
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

Anonymity is important online no matter what. The world is full of psychopaths. I don’t think most people need to go to the extents you talk about, but for someone with a larger online presence, I think using a VPN makes a lot of sense.

No one here, or anywhere else, should be sharing their name, location, or anything of the sort. It’s an all risk, no reward situation.

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

+1
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

Since, I don’t WANT ANYTHING from ANY of THEM, and I’m NOT trying to convert ANYONE, or CHANGE the Matrix; it only makes Perfect Sense to Ghost On in an Effort to Improve/Increase My Inner Peace and Tranquility.

Yes; Monk and preferably Ghost as well.

+2
    DorkShit
    DorkShit
    Participant

President Reagan did away with insane asylum’s. Now they are heavily medicated and online.

Peace brothers

+2
    Doc
    Doc
    Participant

Many thanks for the advice Leo. Always enjoy your posts and appreciate the time you take making your vids.

Thanks again.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

LEO THE WISE
    LEO THE WISE
    Participant

Thanks everyone and thank you @DocDJ for your support and kind words.

I am still keeping up with uploading and sharing content and topics for men.

Have a nice day/evening all

Leo the wise : Giving to all men their needed uprise My MGTOW YOUTUBE channel, first vid : https://youtu.be/Xt-tJgVUGuI

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.