MGTOW.com is now clinically recommended by psychologist

Topic by Puffin Stuff

Puffin Stuff

Home Forums Top Gun MGTOW.com is now clinically recommended by psychologist

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 63 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by Varun  Varun 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    +91
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Alright, I go see a shrink. He knows my story, you can read it in my profile. I talk to him about the red pill/blue pill stuff. He’s an older guy, very conservative.

I showed him MGTOW.com and a few of the posts I thought he would like. He seemed intrigued but very much the beta provider type who cannot imagine what we talk about here.

He seemed to find MGTOW.com amusing, however, last week he told me something very interesting.

He told me he has now prescribed visiting MGTOW.com to one of his male patients suffering from men’s current condition. He wanted his patient to visit MGTOW.com to deal with all the bulls~~~ out there and improve his psychological health.

MGTOW.com, psychologist recommended and effective against the disease of feminismitis.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+42
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

You, sir, are a God among men for the news you bring.

A while back we had this thought: You know how Crest® (toothpaste) says “recommended by the American Dental Association?”. Well Crest actually owns and started the “American Dental Association”.

So we were thinking of starting “The American Feminist Association” and saying that MGTOW.com is NOT approved by them.

But this ^^^ is truly Wagnerian.

We have to add this to the homepage. “MGTOW.COM is recommended by PHDs and psychologists to improve the mental health and well-being of Men.”.

I’ll get on that. A special line in the footer.

If you can get a signed (or typed – not actually “signed”) scanned statement – or direct testimonial – that would be EPIC.
    i.e. Statement followed by “Clinical psychologist and PHD | New York”. For example.

THANK YOU.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +21
    RedpillPrimate
    RedpillPrimate
    Participant

This is f~~~ing awesome.

+17

Anonymous

+1!

MG-Tower, PHD. Gynocentrology!

Graduated 1st. in my class!

+19

Anonymous

He wanted his patient to visit MGTOW.com to deal with all the bulls~~~ out there and improve his psychological health.

We can do that!

I remember my first visit here. Just learning I was not alone was a revolution w/in my mind.

+28

Anonymous

I’ve done a LOT of reading on psychology in the past, and the MGTOW mindset is the most sound, healthy and non toxic ideology I’ve come across.

No personality disordered ridden f~~~ nuggets on this site.

Not for long anyway…..

+15
    Total Lee
    Total Lee
    Participant

I’m not surprised at all. I have seen members transition from unbalanced {or making a passionate intro rant needing support} to calm and offering support for others in time of need very quickly. One example comes to mind when Megachris posted his “I screwed up” story and the floods of feedback to set him straight and stay grounded was terrific. You can’t fault the guy for making a mistake but it worked out in the end minimizing his stress within 48 hours.

It would be good if the site got a note from the “patient” too. Epic news.

+19
    Bigboy83
    bigboy83
    Participant

Again my prediction is on schedule! Mgtow goes mainstream in 2018.

Thanks for good news. Mr. Pufnstuf.

Shit Tested, Cunt Approved.

+17
    Badger
    Badger
    Participant

I’ve done a LOT of reading on psychology in the past, and the MGTOW mindset is the most sound, healthy and non toxic ideology I’ve come across.

Same background with me. I agree after reading many postings, that the older and experienced MGTOW members are mature and almost always hit the nail on the head with their advice.

+20
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

the MGTOW mindset is the most sound,

@sidecar once put it perfectly: “MGTOW is just common sense for men.”

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +22
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Megachris posted his “I screwed up” story and the floods of feedback to set him straight and stay grounded was terrific. You can’t fault the guy for making a mistake but it worked out in the end minimizing his stress within 48 hours.

Great example

/forums/topic/i-did-it-i-royally-have-screwed-up/

He banged a single Mom she terrorized him with the #1 “I think I may be pregnant” s~~~-test of all. 48 hours and plenty of great feedback later and he was in the clear. Hope he never sees her again. He got some tough love from the guys too.

Now try and imagine what kind of “advice” he would get if he asked the gynocrazy. “Console her”. “Take her out and make her feel special”. “Really LISTEN to her”. “Maybe some flowers would be nice”.,… or even more realistically “Ha ha. that’s what you get for not keeping it in your pants!!!”.

Men don’t need to hear that s~~~. They need the TRUTH. And immediate SOLUTIONS.

+15

Anonymous

Same background with me. I agree after reading many postings, that the older and experienced MGTOW members are mature and almost always hit the nail on the head with their advice

As such, @forewarned is now forearmed.

+11

Anonymous

One example comes to mind when Megachris posted his “I screwed up” story and the floods of feedback to set him straight and stay grounded was terrific. You can’t fault the guy for making a mistake but it worked out in the end minimizing his stress within 48 hours.

At least when Megschris% came back with his story, it was comforting for him to hear someone politely tell him his boat was on fire and advise him to move to the other end.

+13

Anonymous

This is great.

I’ve begun to delve into Carl Jung and he has some good points on sexuality as well. His description of Anima / Animus kind of lines up with the alpha/beta rhetoric. But in a more sensible way I think. Perhaps because he was a man, analysed emotions logically perhaps.

Like a vulcan.

Anyway, his model of the female model of empathy for a male (Animus) is very interesting. He sort of describes four male identities, how a woman sees men as she progresses through life. Dude predicted the wall, in a sense. Because what I see is endless waves of women who never reach the final iteration. They get stuck on identities 2-3, the muscle-man (alpha) and the man of romance (betá).

I can’t line up the 3rd (orator) or the 4th (spiritual guide) with any of the female rhetoric but we might be going into Omega / Sigma territory here, which is vague as f~~~ in my opinion. Jung makes more sense, if you’re into that stuff.

+15
    Deconstructivist
    Deconstructivist
    Participant

+1
    A mental respite from the rest of the insanity that dominates society here in the west!

Deconstruct it all, until everything is stardust once more!

+14
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

I’m not surprised: this site actually empowers men. I personally think it should be recommended even to boys within schools: a boy is stronger, FAR stronger, with some of the ideas here: some of such ideas actually led my 12 yo son to better school performances. I’m not kidding.
    I don’t think that a female psychologist would recommend mgtow.com: I’m pretty sure that some female psychologists can even realize that the site is empowering and healthy for men, especially for men with problems after a divorce. But female psychologists will never recommend it. Same for female teachers and professors.
    And that’s exactly why MGTOW it’s needed.

SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG-UN'S FASHION STYLIST - if you want a new look or if you're a very beautiful trans you can call me, phone number +85079255312 / mobile 01921421211. The worth of a man isn't the usefulness that women get from him. Avoiding living with a woman, a man isn't rejecting a lot of sex: he's rejecting sexual starvation. MGTOW IS TACKLING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CONVENTION OF ISTANBUL: http://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e --- Article 4, Section 4 "Special measures that are necessary to prevent and protect women from gender-based violence shall not be considered discrimination under the terms of this Convention". WHAT I LEARNT FROM A GENDER STUDIES CLASS IN LUND, SWEDEN: every time feminists accuses men of doing something, odds are likely either them or persons associated with them are doing the exact same thing but a lot worse. WHO I'M RIGHT NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw Basically my former life have been a conflict between this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_RQVkvke4 and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFIMeyTK-sU That's, more or less, all about me.

+11

Anonymous

I don’t think that a female psychologist would recommend mgtow.com

She won’t recommend it to men nor women, but you can bet she’ll have her nose shoved so far up our asses she’ll be looking out our mouths!
    We had woman psychologist from France come here more than a year ago, I’ll Quote what I told her:

GET,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THE F~~~,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OUT! This was before the Litter Box and C~~~-punts…

+14

Anonymous

I remember reading a poster claiming this site saves lives.

I’m not sure I’d ever go that far, and I love this site, but who knows, maybe it does.

At the very least, I can honestly state that I like communicating with you guys than I do with pretty much anyone I can think of in person these days.

+13
    Ned Trent
    Ned Trent
    Participant

Wow, just wow guys. But then you know I almost figured that eventually something like this was going to happen and great thing that it actually did.

And by the way, I remember some years ago, when I was in a real bad shape mentally (as it happens to the best of us from time to time) I was actually advised by a good old friend of mine (who really meant well of course) to seek the help of a professional shrink/psychologist for a while. Well, in the end I didn’t even though every now and then I did consider it back and forth but by now I don’t even faintly consider it necessary anymore at all. Better yet it probably was the coincidence of having found this site just at the right point in time and in my life, that I ended up saving quite a bit of cash which I could’ve otherwise (maybe) wasted on an average psychological treatment.

Meanwhile I am also generally as calm and grounded as I could have ever been, so cheers.

I'd rather die a natual death with a clear MGTOW conscience somewhere off the grid than one within "modern" civilisation with a big stress mark on my forehead and a couple of dozen tubes plugged into my body. Back to the plantation..? Me..? Hey, literally: I won't ever fucking kid myself...YZERLMNTSIC

+16
    Truthseeker82
    Truthseeker82
    Participant

Stellar! It’s hard to argue, at least successfully, with logic. Feminists try – but cannot win. This group has not only helped me see the truth about women – but has given me enormous clarity on other parts of my life. From politics, work, family – you name it – MGTOW has put me on the road to 20/20 vision!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.