MGTOW muscle memory

Topic by Changed Display Name

Changed Display Name

Home Forums Dating MGTOW muscle memory

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Secret Agent MGTOW  Secret Agent MGTOW 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Changed Display Name
    Changed Display Name
    Participant

Was teleworking on Friday when a gal called me out of the blue – went on a 1st date with her 2+ years ago and that was it; dinner only and nothing followed afterwards. After a couple of seconds trying to remember her (I deleted her number, but she saved mine – surprising?), I talked with her (though mostly just listened), and at the end threw out the idea of maybe a happy hour meetup, because I can’t be a jerk from square-one. She agreed and we’d reconnect on Sat. to finalize the details. Later Friday night, after the phone call, I checked myself and took a cost-benefit review of what a date would cost me:
    – cleaned up (time & money)
    – commute (time & money)
    – food & drinks (time & money)
    – mindless conversation (time & money)
    – unpleasant environment (time & money)
    – likely no immediate sex (time & money)
    – setting foundation for future meetups (lots more time & money)

I texted her back that Friday night and said I was unavailable and had to accompany my mother out of town for a family emergency. Actually, I was able to finish laying insulation in my garage instead; time and money well-spent.

+2
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

House work is always better.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+8
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Why would she call now? She wants something. She’s done what they all do – kept your number as a back-up sucker. Now for some reason she’s in a hole and is trawling her address book.

Bullet dodged right there.

+3

Anonymous

Why would she call now? She wants something. She’s done what they all do – kept your number as a back-up sucker. Now for some reason she’s in a hole and is trawling her address book.
    Bullet dodged right there.

This.

This woman had her one chance with you, now it is time for you to rid her from your life for good.

I just think I should add thst it may sy be time to get a new phone number,and only let the people who matter in your life know about it being changed.

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Why would she call now? She wants something. She’s done what they all do – kept your number as a back-up sucker. Now for some reason she’s in a hole and is trawling her address book.Bullet dodged right there.

This.
    This woman had her one chance with you, now it is time for you to rid her from your life for good.
    I just think I should add thst it may sy be time to get a new phone number,and only let the people who matter in your life know about it being changed.

Seconded. A good “purge” once in awhile is good for the soul, whatever that is.

+2
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

block her number

shes fishing

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.