MGTOW Quotes

Topic by RoyDal

RoyDal

Home Forums Top Gun MGTOW Quotes

Tagged: 

This topic contains 309 replies, has 96 voices, and was last updated by Vlad  Vlad 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 301 through 310 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    +3
    NotaFool
    NotaFool
    Participant

If I had a dollar for every woman who thought I was not good looking enough…

I’d be good looking enough for all of them.

Isn’t that the truth?
    Funny how some money will make even the most unattractive man very attractive to not just unattractive women but very hot women. It is the unveiling of the truth of how women operate.

" if women didn't exist , all the money in the world would have no meaning" Aristotle Onassis "Women are like Elephants, everyone wants to look at them but, nobody wants to have one" W.C. Fields

+3
    Jayjays
    Jayjays
    Participant

“It’s a man’s job to respect a woman, but it’s a woman’s job to give him something to respect”

+3
    Socrates
    Socrates
    Participant

I’ll take this for the win… great quote and find brother

Seven a adopted boy from “Married with Children,” asks Al Bundy “Why do people marry?”

Al answers: “It’s what men do, when they die, and what women do, when they retire.”

Observer
    Observer
    Participant

“It’s a fact…that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It’s what’s known as ‘the law of the market’…Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.”

“I am persuaded that feminism is not at the root of political correctness. The actual source is much nastier and dares not speak its name, which is simply hatred for old people. The question of domination between men and women is relatively secondary—important but still secondary—compared to what I tried to capture in this novel, which is that we are now trapped in a world of kids. Old kids. The disappearance of patrimonial transmission means that an old guy today is just a useless ruin. The thing we value most of all is youth, which means that life automatically becomes depressing, because life consists, on the whole, of getting old.”

„Contemporary consciousness is no longer equipped to deal with our mortality. Never in any other time, or any other civilization, have people thought so much or so contantly about aging. Each individual has a simple view of the future: a time will come when the sum of pleasures that life has left to offer is outweighed by the sum of pain (one can actually feel the meter ticking, and it ticks always in the same direction). This weighing up of pleasure and pain, which everyone is forced to make sooner or later, leads logically, at a certain age, to suicide.”

Michel Houellebecq

“We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man.” Oswald Spengler

+1
    NotaFool
    NotaFool
    Participant

“It’s a fact…that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It’s what’s known as ‘the law of the market’…Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.”

“I am persuaded that feminism is not at the root of political correctness. The actual source is much nastier and dares not speak its name, which is simply hatred for old people. The question of domination between men and women is relatively secondary—important but still secondary—compared to what I tried to capture in this novel, which is that we are now trapped in a world of kids. Old kids. The disappearance of patrimonial transmission means that an old guy today is just a useless ruin. The thing we value most of all is youth, which means that life automatically becomes depressing, because life consists, on the whole, of getting old.”

„Contemporary consciousness is no longer equipped to deal with our mortality. Never in any other time, or any other civilization, have people thought so much or so contantly about aging. Each individual has a simple view of the future: a time will come when the sum of pleasures that life has left to offer is outweighed by the sum of pain (one can actually feel the meter ticking, and it ticks always in the same direction). This weighing up of pleasure and pain, which everyone is forced to make sooner or later, leads logically, at a certain age, to suicide.”

Michel Houellebecq

Michael, I agree with you on most of what you are saying. I say “most” because I don’t believe we are the first humans in a modern society to be overly concerned about staying young and trying to fight off the aging process anyway we can think of. Man has always wanted everlasting youth and immortality. Since the written word began there are stories of finding the fountain of youth, etc…
    It was widely believed that a man is only as old as the woman he is f~~~ing. My father lived by that saying to a certain extent. I’ve followed that path, although not in a deliberate sense that I seek only young girls but I rarely dated women my own age as I got into my late twenties and ever since.
    But back to the point I am trying to make.
    The only difference between the ages of say the Dawn of Man as a person capable of philosophy and free thinkingie the Greek era and people today with the thoughtbon age and aging is that in the last 80 – 100 years of western civilization the aged are no longer looked at with affection and as humans with something to teach us. We look at the elderly as a burden as something that no longer has any value to offer society. We care less about our elderly than people care about their pets. People have parents and grandparents, aunts and uncles that they rarely or never visit that live alone or in homes for elderly or assisted
    living residences. No one takes the time to talk to them and listen to their stories of their lives. Knowing what they went through growing up in the depression era or prohibition or to fight in world war 2 or Korea or Vietnam.
    People are so overloaded with trying to make a living and keep their fat assed wives and whining spoiled brat children as happy as possible that they don’t have time or the interest in giving some attention to the elderly. No one wants to face the inevitable of their own future and mortality. It’s almost as if you spent too much time with an old person it will rub off and make you age quicker.
    Women are probably both the worst and the best at treating elderly in any way or manner. They are usually the ones who visit their elder family members more often than men do. What their ulterior motives are we can only guess at but you know they are not doing it for the fun of it. We are all to blame for the way we treat or mistreat the elderly in our lives, myself included for some good length of time as a young man. Now that I’m 52 years old, obviously I think about what is in store for me. I have no wife, no kids, I have siblings that I’m fortunately very close with and get along with but I’m the youngest of the four and only have one niece and one nephew. Only one of the four of us got married and had kids. Whose going to spend time helping us when we need it? I myself hope I don’t live that long but unfortunately God isn’t that merciful. Longevity is strong in my genetic make up most of my family lived into their 90’s and over 100 years of age before dying.
    I don’t care. I’m MGTOW anyways and I don’t mind being alone but we all need to be social to a certain extent and have some human contact or we go off the deep end.
    There will be a huge influx of elderly very soon. It’s already started. All the baby boomers born before and after WWII and before 1960, which is the most population growth ever known to modern western civilization, are now our elderly. Which means we will have more old people to deal with then any other time known to man. What are people going to do? What are the men and women in their 20’s,and 30’s going to do about it? They are so incapable of taking care of themselves that I don’t see how they could be any help to our seniors. Maybe we should do like the old movie from the early 1970s called Logan’s Run where at your 30th birthday
    You win a trip to Carousel
    and everyone thinks its a retirement but its really you being retired from life. Because no one wants to see or be old. It would save billions annually.
    Is that what we are looking towards with the need to stay young these days?

" if women didn't exist , all the money in the world would have no meaning" Aristotle Onassis "Women are like Elephants, everyone wants to look at them but, nobody wants to have one" W.C. Fields

Rat_Rod_Russell
    Rat_Rod_Russell
    Participant

Woman was God’s second mistake.
    —————————
    Those who can not understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate.
    —————————
    Ah woman. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.
    —————————
    What is great in man is that he is a bridge, not a goal.
    —————————
    Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
    —————————
    The future influences the present just as much as the past.
    —————————
    All truth is simple… Is that not doubly a lie?
    —————————
    When one has finished building one’s house, one suddenly realizes that in the process one has learned something that one really needed to know in the worst way – before one began.
    —————————
    Wit is the epitaph of an emotion.
    —————————
    Is life not a thousand times to short to bore ourselves?
    —————————
    I assess the power of a will by how much resistance, pain, torture it endures and knows how to turn to its advantage.
    —————————
    Mystical explanations ate though to be deep, but they are not even shallow.
    —————————
    -Fredrick Nietzsche

+3
    Rat_Rod_Russell
    Rat_Rod_Russell
    Participant

“Women are not won. They are bought. If she is with you it’s because you agreed to pay her price. Be it looks, food, entertainment, or status, you are paying for her. You bought her. The moment she can demand a better price or get it she will. ” – Russell

Aka, me. This is a thought that came into my mind a few nights ago when talking to a married friend of mine.

+1
    Ghost
    ghost
    Participant

“Women are not won. They are bought. If she is with you it’s because you agreed to pay her price. Be it looks, food, entertainment, or status, you are paying for her. You bought her. The moment she can demand a better price or get it she will. ” – Russell

So, they’re all prostitutes? Is that what you’re saying?

F~~~ing c~~~s.

+1
    Penman_Frey
    Penman_Frey
    Participant

“Live a legend. Die a legend.” – N/A

Working on my dreams, one day at a time..,

Vlad
    Vlad
    Participant

So, they’re all prostitutes? Is that what you’re saying?

F~~~ing c~~~s.

I wouldn’t put it like that… prostitutes nowadays are actually more honest and negotiable than average woman.

Also not all woman like that… but considering rate of “not that” is at least 10 times less that psychopath rate among woman, I’d rather consider “not that” not a rare norm, but a rare beneficial form of psychopathy not requiring treatment.

You can use all above as quotes 🙂

Marriage is the tomb of love (c)Giacomo Casanova

Viewing 10 posts - 301 through 310 (of 310 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.