MGTOW Spreads In India

Topic by Darth Sin

Darth Sin

Home Forums MGTOW Central MGTOW Spreads In India

This topic contains 32 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Skeptisk  Skeptisk 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    +12
    Darth Sin
    Darth Sin
    Participant

Link:-

http://groundreportindia.org/monthly/2016/01/31/men-start-to-go-their-own-way-and-avoid-relationships-with-women-now/

Article:-

Men start to go their own way and avoid relationships with women now

Recently, actress Priyanka Chopra said, “She does not need a man except for children.” This is somewhat similar to the statement of famous feminist Gloria Steinem, “women need men just like a fish needs a bicycle.”

However in a strange twist, Priyanka Chopra has found her match among some men, who are now choosing to avoid women and relationships. These men are part of a growing international community of men called “The Men Going Their Own Way” or MGOW (pronounced mig-tow).

The general definition of a man who is MGTOW is:

A man who maintains and protects his self-ownership and personal sovereignty.
    A man who avoids cultural definitions and preconceptions of what a “man” is.
    A man who looks to no one for social approval.
    A man who does not allow anyone to treat him as a disposable utility.
    A man who lives according to his own best interests, rather than society’s expectations.

One essential tenet of MGTOW is the avoidance of legal entanglements with women, including, at the very least, marriage, cohabitation, and procreation.

Apart from India, there is a significant population of MGTOW men in America and Europe. In Japan, they are called Herbivore men. These men think that the gender relationships in modern world are so full of vitriol that it is not worth taking all the pain to be in a relationship or have children. They also do not trust the Governments and courts, which they believe, are interfering in personal life of individuals too much.

Typical MGTOW men put their own self interest ahead of interest of everyone else including family, society or even the nation. An increasing number of such men are self employed or are entrepreneurs as they wish to live their life according to their own terms.

In India, it is high alimony and Govt policy to deny separated men access to their children is one of the main causes of men becoming MGTOW. These men believe that Govt has no interest in protecting a man’s rights in a relationship or as far as his children are concerned. So, they want to avoid all these hassles by neither getting married nor getting into a relationship.

So, these men are amused when actress Priyanka Chopra said that she does not need a man except for children. Well, these men also seem to have neither the need of women nor children.

According to Rajesh Vakharia, president of SIFF, “Though MGTOW men exist all over India, we have found that men in Southern States, West Bengal and Maharashtra are more likely to be MGTOWs than men from more traditional North India like Rajasthan, Delhi or Uttar Pradesh.”

Many MGTOW men work in Tech industry. Many of their own big apartments and often go on regular holidays to enjoy their free life. Confidare, which operates men’s community centers in different cities, also has many MGTOW members.

“Indian courts often coerce men to pay as much as 7 to 10 times their annual salary as one time alimony. Young men and their parents are also made to run around courts for 6 months to a year as judges deliberately postpone bail hearing. Judiciary has become part of the problem as it uses section 498a as a negotiation tool for alimony. So, we cannot blame men, if they decide not to marry.” Says Jyoti Tiwari of Confidare. According to her, more than half of members of Confidare believe in MGTOW philosophy.

MGTOW men also face pressure of their parents just like women who choose not to marry. However, these men often convince their parents saying that their personal well being, happiness and peace of mind is more important than being in a relationship.

While MGTOW men face some hostility from society and feminists in Western countries, in India they look at Ratan Tata, Narendra Modi, Atal Bihari Vajpayi and APJ Abdul Kalam for their inspiration.

Even though many MGTOW men believe themselves as some sort of monks, not all MGTOW men abstain from sexual relationships with women at some point of time or other. However, they avoid any long term relationships with women.

MGTOW men hope that feminists like Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone will not mind, if men also start putting their career and their personal well being and happiness ahead of everything else including relationships or having children of their own.

This is yuge ! It has been said before that the MRM and MGTOW movement in India is far ahead than in the West.

India had tradition of ascetcism and hermit culture long before even the Buddha (and hence it is from that culture that the Buddha came from). It should come as no surprise that MGTOW is going viral there.

The women are narcissitic and misandric to the core, the government is corrupt and filled with the major white knights (especially ones coming from the more traditional backgrounds), and Indian culture has gone full-blown feminist combined with the most gynocentric aspects of traditional Indian culture. An excellent example of this is the extremely broken 498A law (Dowry Law) in India.

It is about time Indian men started thinking with their actual heads instead of their dickheads.To steal a phrase from the ladies and adopt it for our purposes – YOU GO GUYS!

+12

Anonymous

Typical MGTOW men put their own self interest ahead of interest of everyone else including family, society or even the nation.

Living in a society that doesn’t value me, self interest is my only route to survival. I didn’t choose it either, I tried everything else first.

It’s not completely true though. I take an interest in every brother who’s gone his own way.

+9
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

I find the last part amusing, this one:

MGTOW men hope that feminists like Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone will not mind, if men also start putting their career and their personal well being and happiness ahead of everything else including relationships or having children of their own.

The author is subtly accusing Indian feminists of being hypocritical.

It’s VERY clear that MGTOW is the only, real, answer, to misandry.
    It’s VERY clear that MRAs are just pussy-whipped and beggars.

In India women are LEGALLY ALLOWED TO RAPE MEN
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Activists-join-chorus-against-gender-neutral-rape-laws/articleshow/18840879.cms
    Thanks to feminists like Vrinda Grover and Pryanka Chopra

Lawyer, Seema Mishra pointed out that one pernicious provision of the Ordinance 2013, upheld by the Committee report is blanket gender neutrality of the perpetrator of sexual harassment, assault and rape. “Put simply: unlike in existing law where the accused is male, the Committee recommendations if enacted into a proposed new Bill, will make it possible for women to be charged with these offences. This is wholly unacceptable,” she said.

This is my statement about it, and I take full responsibility:
    White knights that allowed Indian women LEGALLY RAPING men should be raped by angered men.
    I repeat: Those white knights should be raped by other men: when men are raped that doesn’t matter for feminists and Indian law, so raped white knights shouldn’t be a problem.

SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG-UN'S FASHION STYLIST - if you want a new look or if you're a very beautiful trans you can call me, phone number +85079255312 / mobile 01921421211. The worth of a man isn't the usefulness that women get from him. Avoiding living with a woman, a man isn't rejecting a lot of sex: he's rejecting sexual starvation. MGTOW IS TACKLING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CONVENTION OF ISTANBUL: http://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e --- Article 4, Section 4 "Special measures that are necessary to prevent and protect women from gender-based violence shall not be considered discrimination under the terms of this Convention". WHAT I LEARNT FROM A GENDER STUDIES CLASS IN LUND, SWEDEN: every time feminists accuses men of doing something, odds are likely either them or persons associated with them are doing the exact same thing but a lot worse. WHO I'M RIGHT NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw Basically my former life have been a conflict between this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_RQVkvke4 and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFIMeyTK-sU That's, more or less, all about me.

+7
    Uintatherium
    Uintatherium
    Participant

This is good. Very good.
    Remember: MGTOW isn’t just for the West. It’s for the whole world.

Feminism is spreading around the world. MGTOW helps men cope when they are surrounded by femic~~~ery. This means that the rest of the world needs MGTOW.

The feminists are spreading their filth to the ends of the earth and we shall perpetually follow them like a shadow. Every feminist country needs MGTOW.

MGTOW: because you can (and should) say anything about a woman as long as she isn't within earshot

+5

Anonymous

It’s VERY clear that MRAs are just pussy-whipped and beggars.

I used to respect MRA’s when I was purple pill. Now I have no respect.

They are part of the problem, it took me a long time to realise this. Anyone who hasn’t turned their back on feminism is only feeding the beast

By fighting it, they’re feeding it.

+6
    Uintatherium
    Uintatherium
    Participant

I don’t hate MRAs. They make a lot of good points.

MRAs have one problem: They argue with feminists even though that is a waste of time.

MGTOW: because you can (and should) say anything about a woman as long as she isn't within earshot

+7
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

This is a very well balanced article that gets to the heart of the matter. Men are harmed by women, the courts, and government, and as such men are walking away from the society because they are in a no win situation.

+4
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

I have see MRAs saying that “affirmative ongoing consent” can be good.
    That means being totally reality-fled and playing feminists’ game according feminists’ rules.
    The only worthy answer to “affirmative ongoing consent” would be going monk, and avoiding sperm donations.
    I’m not doing it just only because “affirmative ongoing consent” is not even under discussion in my country. When they’ll begin to discuss it, I’ll go full monk.

SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG-UN'S FASHION STYLIST - if you want a new look or if you're a very beautiful trans you can call me, phone number +85079255312 / mobile 01921421211. The worth of a man isn't the usefulness that women get from him. Avoiding living with a woman, a man isn't rejecting a lot of sex: he's rejecting sexual starvation. MGTOW IS TACKLING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CONVENTION OF ISTANBUL: http://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e --- Article 4, Section 4 "Special measures that are necessary to prevent and protect women from gender-based violence shall not be considered discrimination under the terms of this Convention". WHAT I LEARNT FROM A GENDER STUDIES CLASS IN LUND, SWEDEN: every time feminists accuses men of doing something, odds are likely either them or persons associated with them are doing the exact same thing but a lot worse. WHO I'M RIGHT NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw Basically my former life have been a conflict between this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_RQVkvke4 and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFIMeyTK-sU That's, more or less, all about me.

+6

Anonymous

So, these men are amused when actress Priyanka Chopra said that she does not need a man except for children. Well, these men also seem to have neither the need of women nor children.

^^^CHECKMATE! Man wins, and who gives a a f~~~ about woman, they have no more meaning than shadows, I see them, but they’re not real.

In India women are LEGALLY ALLOWED TO RAPE MEN

They already ass f~~~ him with the law, so by that standard it’s not even a question of wrong if he gets front f~~~ed.
    There’s a million ways to get raped by a woman and only one way to avoid it>>>>>>MGTOW!

+6
    Frank V.
    Frank V.
    Participant

Recently, actress Priyanka Chopra said, “She does not need a man except for children.” This is somewhat similar to the statement of famous feminist Gloria Steinem, “women need men just like a fish needs a bicycle.”

However in a strange twist, Priyanka Chopra has found her match among some men, who are now choosing to avoid women and relationships. These men are part of a growing international community of men called “The Men Going Their Own Way” or MGOW (pronounced mig-tow).

Well, “He does not need a woman except for drama, bills, screaming children and headaches.”

Sidecar got it right: MGTOW is just common sense for men.

And I see it as the reasonable response to “3rd Wave” Feminism.

Frank V.

+7
    Frank V.
    Frank V.
    Participant

In all seriousness, it sounds like these Indian MGTOWs are really “raising the bar”.

They are not following, they are leading. The clarity of what they think and how they express it speaks volumes.

He’s to you Indian brothers !

Frank V.

+6

Anonymous

I see it as the reasonable response to “3rd Wave” Feminism.

“response” not really; it’s more like a full scale nuclear strike destroying everything they wanted and demand from men! we’re beyond DEFCON 1, the nuclear clock ticked past midnight as we went full surgical strike on the corrupt foundation of woman’s everything! I think response is an understatement, for women the cold dark nuclear winter has already begun…

+4
    RedpillPrimate
    RedpillPrimate
    Participant

This is definitely great. India is a s~~~ hole, but I really had no idea it was this bad with feminism over there.

MGTOW for the win!

+9

Anonymous

This is definitely great. India is a s~~~ hole, but I really had no idea it was this bad with feminism over there.

MGTOW for the win!

It’s terrible in India and Japan. Their women were already toxic and genuinely intelligent. Now you add this toxic ideology on top of that and they take it for everything it’s worth.

I will say one thing about our Western white women. They are pretty f~~~ing stupid. They are less dangerous because of said stupidity. Indian and Asian women are easily 20-30 IQ pts higher, and everyone knows this because these women tend to out perform white women academically and can actually make inroads professionally, whereas white women just always change standards and rely purely on affirmative action.

I have never met a competent white woman in a professional or academic capacity in my entire life. No matter what title or occupation they were in, no matter how good their grades were or anything else. But I have indeed met some Indian and Japanese women that genuinely knew what they were doing. Very, very dangerous.

+8
    RedpillPrimate
    RedpillPrimate
    Participant

I will say one thing about our Western white women. They are pretty f~~~ing stupid.

I agree with you there. Most western women I’ve met were complete idiots. Most, didn’t even know how to cook f~~~ing microwave popcorn.

+9

Anonymous

Typical MGTOW men put their own self interest ahead of interest of everyone else including family, society or even the nation.

Very true. My nation has sold me out. Society has sold me out. Why the f~~~ should I not put my self interests above theirs? I am blessed with a good family though so I’m very lucky though I still come first.

This whole notion of sacrificing yourself for others as being some noble thing. Cui bono?

MGTOW is uniting men of all colors and creeds like nothing ever has before in the history of the World.

+6
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

Indian Brothers,

Welcome. Your country is foreign to most of us , but everything I have seen is that your country is the most gynocentric place on earth.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+6

Anonymous

Jan, you brought this from my memory.

I used to work with a great H1B scientist from India for many years. He and I became very good friends. The funniest thing ever was when were having a company party, and my drunk ass looked over and saw a drunken Hindu chowing down on some fine beef. I informed him of what he was eating. He told me not to tell his Grandmother and continued to finish the prime aged Ribeye steak.

His family did the arranged marriage thing. The woman was a c~~~us maximus. She made his life a living hell. He hated it.

Another H1B from India, a Sikh, chastised me for killing a wasp once . I am now kinder to all insects. The only exception is the American C~~~roach, I am their Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Pol-Pot all rolled into one.

+4
    RedpillPrimate
    RedpillPrimate
    Participant

The only exception is the American C~~~roach, I am their Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol-Pot all rolled into one.

I have no problem with any insects except roaches. I f~~~ing hate those things.

+7
    Rennie
    Rennie
    Participant

Can’t blame them. Women and their misandry are almost as bad if not worse in India.

From the rape hysteria, to the outright hatred of men, anti male laws, to the women only trains and beyond.

<

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.