midlife crisis is sexist male bashing

Topic by shovelheadrider

Shovelheadrider

Home Forums MGTOW Central midlife crisis is sexist male bashing

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by CombatRoll  CombatRoll 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Shovelheadrider
    shovelheadrider
    Participant

Men are often trapped into supporting into a family that he never wanted. He expected this.He put kids through college and provided a comfortable home for women and children.
    He drove a hooptie that husbands inside joke called his fishing car, Everyone knew he was not allowed hobbies.He made enough the drive a king Ranch Ford not a beater in a fair world. The name of the game was provider not partner!Like the Halmark cards proclaimed.Her money was her money, his money was our money. Her woman’s group Lawyer and LGBT spokes person Edith A. Koochie on speed dial.You would be sent a document from her smart phone. It will give you a choice A) To move into your Mothers House B) comply to role of beast of burden. You will pay either way.Edith A. Koochie will get a large fee from you and better sex than you ever got.
    A man did without,worked hard, pay bills. Edith A. Koochie and ex got half his stuff. He did his obligation. Now he wants to buy something he wanted. He is called a name that it is sexist to spend money not on women. Yes he paid for plastic surgery and some Tohoes for her. She deserved that for putting up with her.My question after looking new mid engine vette. Knowing now there is no resale value in her. you had to slave away the same. What would you had a chance to put your money in(do over) what is it?

+6
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

What would you had a chance to put your money in(do over) what is it?

My bank account. I guess I have less regrets about what things I could have spent money on than regrets about all of the worthless s~~~ that I didn’t complain about when she bought it. We would have been WAY better off financially if she hadn’t spent money out of boredom. And I never got mad at her because, you know, HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE. Keep the monster at bay.

I would have way more financial freedom today if I had never met her. Or if I had not let her back in my life the first time she bailed on me. Had I fully understood the concept of one chance, per person, per lifetime I’d be a multi-millionaire.

Other than that, I guess I’d save up all my money back in my younger days and buy stock in Microsoft or Amazon or Apple. Then I wouldn’t buy a Porsche, I’d buy Porsche. Ha!

We all get what we tolerate

+3
    Shovelheadrider
    shovelheadrider
    Participant

my question was why is when a man spends his hard earned money on something on what he wanted have to be a sexist nasty remark. He did without for so long so often .There is now a prominent thought that anything that makes a man happy that is not her, must be attacked. Basic fact men can be easily happy. Anything that will make a women happy longer than running time of dancing with wolves is major bucks. Women need ,gifts, compliments etc to feel good. A man is normally. He’s dick tells him he will be happier if he has a women. When a man says I do a women often says i used to when I was single and often with Chad

+8
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

A “midlife crisis” is when a man realizes he has spent (over) half his life working to benefit everyone but himself. It is an older term for taking a “red pill”.

+5
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

my question was why is when a man spends his hard earned money on something on what he wanted have to be a sexist nasty remark. He did without for so long so often .

Women earn 40% of the money but are responsible for 80% of the spending. We wouldn’t want the husbank to buy something he wants and see that ratio drop to like 70%/30% would we? Not if we are female. So you have to shame a man for wanting something for himself.

+3

What would you had a chance to put your money in(do over) what is it?

My bank account. I guess I have less regrets about what things I could have spent money on than regrets about all of the worthless s~~~ that I didn’t complain about when she bought it. We would have been WAY better off financially if she hadn’t spent money out of boredom. And I never got mad at her because, you know, HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE. Keep the monster at bay.
    I would have way more financial freedom today if I had never met her. Or if I had not let her back in my life the first time she bailed on me. Had I fully understood the concept of one chance, per person, per lifetime I’d be a multi-millionaire.
    Other than that, I guess I’d save up all my money back in my younger days and buy stock in Microsoft or Amazon or Apple. Then I wouldn’t buy a Porsche, I’d buy Porsche. Ha!

NO WIFE

HAPPY LIFE

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+7
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

I get what you are saying. During my divorce I watched as my credit card balance reached $25K to pay for my lawyer, and I also knew my ex’s $400/hour lawyer bill would be coming due at the end of the divorce rape.

I would look at the new Camaro’s and BMWs and think “I could have basically paid cash for a new one of those instead of getting a$$ raped in court without lube.”

Then deduct years of wage garni$hment for alimony and child support.

It’s all for the kids and cupcake must have her standard of living maintained!

My best earning years were bled dry.

Now that I am older, I am with TaxGuy. I just wish all that money, my 401K and options would have just stayed in the bank. I would be looking at a very comfortable retirement at 55. Instead I will work till i am 65 and have substantially less.

In-Fu-cking-Sane.

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
    +5
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

NO WIFE

HAPPY LIFE

AWESOME LIFE

+6
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Women are parasitic, plain and simple. It is mostly due to evolution, genetic programming, because they are always in asset acquisition mode as a survival method. Even though they are supposed to be strong independent women, media and big Daddy government continued foster this notion. They always want something from you…whether it be money, time, or energy. In the case of my ex her only goal in life was to have kids, and even though she had a decent job, it required all three from me. The modern woman is generally nothing more than a parasite, there is no benefit for us to be the host.

Sovereignty above all else.

+3
    Shovelheadrider
    shovelheadrider
    Participant

provider not partner

growing up I have heard the partner propaganda.When she says Us,ours and we, It does not look like any mans idea partnership except in Jerry Reed song “she got the gold mine ,I got the shaft” I am for inclusion! Let her pay for things, take out trash and change flats. Men a beast of burden with ATM

beast of burden noun
    English Language Learners Definition of beast of burden

: an animal that people use to carry heavy things

+3
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

With what I spent on my divorce, I could have bought a few acres in the woods with a trailer or small cabin. Fortunately, I didn’t have to also pay HER legal bills.

as my credit card balance reached $25K to pay for my lawyer, and I also knew my ex’s $400/hour lawyer bill would be coming du

+1
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

… Deleted duplicate post… apologies for that.

+5
    CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

KuhJeebus

OPs description was my life to a “T”.

SUV, Plastic Surgery, Veneers for her Teeth, Expensive House and Everything the Kids ever Needed.

Shortly after I was forced to say “I Do” I was driving to work in her POS 12 yr old car from college. She was driving my brand new vehicle. How the Fk did this happen.

If I had it all to do over, I’d have kicked her ass to the curb and invested more in the market and bought a liquor store.

Instead I saved for 20+ years and gave her half of everything – did I mention she only spent money and didn’t have the ability to save .02 cents.

Ah, the Selfish One…. Glad she’s gone. She’s hit the wall with ferocity – her face is pumped up with fillers and bloated. Her thighs are thunderous and she is drinking and smoking herself into oblivion. (I just hope she’s been too lazy to update her will 😉

+4
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Ah, the Selfish One…. Glad she’s gone. She’s hit the wall with ferocity – her face is pumped up with fillers and bloated. Her thighs are thunderous and she is drinking and smoking herself into oblivion. (I just hope she’s been too lazy to update her will

I had to talk to my “selfish one” last night about the kids. I could hear her mixing drinks for herself as we talked. Monday night vodka, good for her. She also proceeded to tell me she dyed her hair. The last time she dyed it the “boyfriend” didn’t like it. She told me then what an asshole he is, but here she is a couple months later dying it the way he likes it. She really doesn’t think I have a memory.

Five more payments and my alimony is done. Can’t wait.

+3
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Women want to fantasize that men go through menopause. They don’t. When women do men’s natural instinct is to dump these now dead end gene pools. Men work out, dress nicer. They don’t even realize it’s because they’re supposed to move on biologically. Women know this. That’s why I don’t have a hard time finding premenopausal women who are older willing to date me. Like 41-45 despite me being 59.

Now getting post menopausal females off their entitled butts to go on a date is more difficult.

I stick to the younger ones.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+1
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Midlife crisis?
    What crises, I’m enjoying my life and spending on myself. No crisis here for me.
    Perhaps it is only a crisis for women. That is of no concern for me, so I dont worry about what some woman or weak male says about this supposed crises.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+2
    CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

Ah, the Selfish One…. Glad she’s gone. She’s hit the wall with ferocity – her face is pumped up with fillers and bloated. Her thighs are thunderous and she is drinking and smoking herself into oblivion. (I just hope she’s been too lazy to update her will

I had to talk to my “selfish one” last night about the kids. I could hear her mixing drinks for herself as we talked. Monday night vodka, good for her. She also proceeded to tell me she dyed her hair. The last time she dyed it the “boyfriend” didn’t like it. She told me then what an asshole he is, but here she is a couple months later dying it the way he likes it. She really doesn’t think I have a memory.
    Five more payments and my alimony is done. Can’t wait.

FIVE MORE PAYMENTS!! That is a cause to celebrate.

Ah yes, the midweek drunken stupor. Early on I’d wake up to her drunken drivel of texts she’d sent the night before when the regret and anger sat in. The best was her reference to suicide that I found the following morning when I woke at 4am feeling refreshed and ready for a rode trip.

The best is I have a buddy who hasn’t quite swallowed the red pill yet, so he is on dating apps. He sends me screenshots of the Selfish One and her photoshopped pics and age that is 4-6 years younger than actual depending on the dating site.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.