Millennial men living with parents longer, working less…

Topic by Beer

Beer

Home Forums MGTOW Central Millennial men living with parents longer, working less…

This topic contains 30 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Sidecar  sidecar 5 hours, 55 minutes ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

The article fails to mention that 2/3 of university graduates are now women, almost 2 females for every male graduate, and women are still crying for even more preferential access into STEM and the prestigious faculties like law and medicine.

So women gotta get out there and pay off those student loans.

Men are saying f~~~ it, they’ll work on their own terms.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+3
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

women are still crying for even more preferential access into STEM

Which is why I don’t trust the abilities of any woman with a STEM degree. I need people who I know can do the job, not wasters who filled an arbitrary diversity quota.

Men are saying f~~~ it, they’ll work on their own terms.

This last month I hired a kid right out of high school (pending his graduation). I spent most of yesterday going over with him the classes I need him to take this summer at the local state school. If he gets an A, I pay. Not to get a degree or anything; I’m not pi​ssing away money on bullsh​it humanities requirements. Just to get him up to speed for the things I need him to do.

That’s the way to do it, gentlemen. Take just the classes you need as you need them (preferably at night), and fu​ck their worthless degrees and bullsh​it requirements. One single math class is worth more than a PhD in literature.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

One single math class is worth more than a PhD in literature.

Its true. If they told me I could use that Math I was learning to create & calculate “Boom cars” back in the day? I would have never left math class. The way they teach math is so boring, so lethargic, it’s mind numbing. And I think that is the point of Public school. Not to inviate. Just to fill holes.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    FrankOne
    FrankOne
    Participant

Faust: wealth is not being transferred from small rural communities to everyone else. Indeed, States with endemic poverty often received and receive, more federal money than they paid in taxes, due to outsize political clout in the Senate. West Virginia is a classic example of that. You also have higher Leach percentages of disability payments going to rural areas, many of which, are fraudulent. It is cheaper to live in rural areas than urban typically, since land and housing are less costly. I have lived in both rural and urban.

If you do not want perpetual inflation, you base a currency on precious metals, land, etc, instead of using fiat currency. I work with many rural residents who drive an hour one way to work in the city where I live and work. They love the rural area, but there are few good jobs there. That is because most businesses choose to locate where labor and suppliers are close to them. Just look at a chart of new jobs rural vs urban since the Great Recession.

Sure, their housing is cheaper but look at the time value of money and cost of gas and car maintenance. Long commutes are not worth it.

The resource extraction economy has not declined everywhere. Sure, coal is in decline, but fracking provides many good jobs.

American economy doing great? I do not consider 2 to 3 percent year over year growth great relative to, say, China at 6% growth.

Certainly, the Republican and Democratic parties’ high spending and borrowing policies do not lead to high economic growth rates.

If total government spending were half what it is today, what do you think that would do for growth? Or if the corporate income tax were ended?

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I wouldn’t even f~~~ a millennial woman in a pump & dump.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

When I was growing up, a true “middle class” still existed. People could afford a house in the suburbs (if that’s your thing), a couple of cars, and two or three kids on one salary and without accumulating a mountain of debt. There was no such thing as health insurance for a minor doctor visit that only cost $40 or $50 outright. Inflation is a quiet destroyer of wealth.

the Dollar is going to be crucified.

The dollar is already been destroyed, just no one wants to admit it.
    Sixty years, ago, during the 1960’s, the standard weekly entry salary of a retail job would allow someone to pay for a month of food, a month of rent at a small apartment (not tiny, single bedroom, bathroom, kitchen/living area), clothing, basic medical needs, with money left over for entertainment and savings.
    Now, a monthly salary (not weekly) of a entry job will not allow someone to afford to rent and apartment.
    In sixty years the U.S. dollar has been devalued to a thousandth of its value.
    Government and corporate media has been hiding this wealth transfer to the globalists through borrowing at all levels, propaganda, stealing from men to give to women and the rest of the world. The men have watched as all opportunities have been denied to them.
    If you do not believe me, look at what has happened since President Trump got into office. It is a fact the economy and main street (of “flyover country”) is doing great. But, the wall street, major cities, and the rest of the world are not doing well. President Trump is slowed the wealth transfer from the small towns and rural areas to everyone else, and this has literally cause economy recessions and depressions in the major cities and in other countries, whom all were living off of the wealth of the U.S. working class.
    Almost the whole pays their bills by the wealth they steal from the U.S. working class. It makes one wonder what happened when the U.S. finally collapses.

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Inflation is the powers-that-be strategy with spending so much more than tax revenues. They will kick the can down the road and devalue the currency to make the debt actually less.

The heck of it is, they keep increasing the debt to keep pace with inflation, so they aren’t really inflating the debt away if they keep spending high.

As for the middle class in America, it finally topped out at about 1971.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Don’t think this was mentioned already. One of the big factors of men moving out of parents homes at a later date is because women are choosing not to marry until they are at least in their late 30s. So a man who is looking to get married has little reason to go out on his own in his early 20s. It’s kind of like showing up to work an hour early without getting paid.

Of course, that is only for the men who aspire to get married. The point is that women have been driven that she needs to have a career and be independent. These are things that men are not attracted to and told not to get in the way of less they be called a sexist. I have no doubt that if good women were actually looking to get married to men in this age group, men would be out of the house and looking for a mate. Of course, this time waiting for women to be ready only serves to give men time to reflect on the real value of marriage.

Ok. Then do it.

+2
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

The way they teach math is so boring, so lethargic, it’s mind numbing. And I think that is the point of Public school. Not to inviate. Just to fill holes.

The way they teach math TODAY is mind numbing.

That’s what happens when the curriculum is redesigned to “uplift” female students by dragging boys down to their level.

If you do not want perpetual inflation, you base a currency on precious metals, land, etc, instead of using fiat currency.

Or you can base it on a fixed amount of labor. That’s what the minimum wage essentially is: the defacto standard on which our not-quite fiat currency is based.

And it’s not all that bad an idea, really. Basing your currency on “hard” commodities like precious metals only means it rises and falls with the relative values of those metals. You still get inflationary and deflationary cycles decoupled from supply and demand of basic commodities. Basing your currency on a fixed amount of raw labor means it expands and contracts with the population, and therefore with basic supply and demand, thereby keeping prices of basic commodities stable.

Except they keep increasing the minimum wage to buy votes with other people’s money. Which doesn’t actually increase the effective minimum wage. It just devalues the currency by that amount, stealing value from everyone’s savings and earnings.

Of course, this time waiting for women to be ready only serves to give men time to reflect on the real value of marriage.

And determine its value to be worthless.

+2
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Don’t think this was mentioned already. One of the big factors of men moving out of parents homes at a later date is because women are choosing not to marry until they are at least in their late 30s. So a man who is looking to get married has little reason to go out on his own in his early 20s. It’s kind of like showing up to work an hour early without getting paid.

Of course, that is only for the men who aspire to get married. The point is that women have been driven that she needs to have a career and be independent. These are things that men are not attracted to and told not to get in the way of less they be called a sexist. I have no doubt that if good women were actually looking to get married to men in this age group, men would be out of the house and looking for a mate. Of course, this time waiting for women to be ready only serves to give men time to reflect on the real value of marriage.

Reminds me of that crap that was going around a few months back about how millennial women own houses at a higher rate than men do. The media tries to phrase it like women are doing awesome and men suck, but in reality men are just being smart and opting for cheaper living conditions. I’ve got an 800 square foot condo for myself and I’m pretty sure I could get rid of 300 square feet and still have plenty of space. Why would I need a whole house for myself? Its just more money tied up in a primary residence that could be put into other investments, more property taxes every year, and more money/time for upkeep and maintenance. If you got the money and want the space and the privacy I can understand that, but dumb c~~~s aren’t winning when they are layering a mortgage on top of student loans, car loans, and whatever other debt they are dragging around. Cupcake might think she’s doing well when she’s making 80k a year, but when she’s making 80k a year buried under 400k worth of various debts, she is nothing but a slave.

And determine its value to be worthless.

Yup. I had bought my condo at 22. My original plan when I was still a blue piller was to live here for 5-10 years, during which time I’d marry a good girl and start a family, sell the condo, and slam the proceeds right towards a house. Luckily I got red pilled before any of that happened. The plan now? Sell this place when I retire super early and slam the money into a REIT(seems like a fitting investment lol), then use the dividends to rent a place in Asia or South America where I can walk out the front door and be looking at a tropical beach, or walk out the back door and be across the street from a happy ending massage parlor. Seems like a total win, where as if I had been dumb enough to get married, sell it, and put the money into a house, it would all become part of a marital asset and if/when I ended up divorced I’d lose half…even though it was accumulated before the marriage. Marriage is less than worthless, its a straight up liability.

Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Reminds me of that crap that was going around a few months back about how millennial women own houses at a higher rate than men do. The media tries to phrase it like women are doing awesome and men suck, but in reality men are just being smart and opting for cheaper living conditions.

Notice how the media are now crying about how women need debt forgiveness? Paid for by men who sensibly lived within their means.

Marriage is less than worthless, its a straight up liability.

Marriage is slavery you pay for yourself.

Seriously. When my people were enslaved and shipped across the Atlantic, at least they didn’t make us pay our boat fare. Married men do.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.