Minneapolis 3rd Precinct Burns As Police Retreat In Convoy

Topic by Sky-☯️

Sky-☯️

Home Forums MGTOW Central Minneapolis 3rd Precinct Burns As Police Retreat In Convoy

This topic contains 54 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Sky-☯️  Sky-☯️ 2 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Chauvins longterm service with Police Dept, should of been enough experience to know, that while must perp’s who’re face down on the ground always scream and beg and ACT like theyre dying.. but he should know the difference between one that is ACTING and one that really is fvcking dying. NO SH!T … after youve done that kind of work for over a decade, YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE just like a mechanic knows how to take apart a car blindfolded after YEARS of work. He knew damn well that guy was suffocating. If he didnt, then he is even more of a monster because he is using lethal martial arts moves that are impractical in a simple domestic setting. Chauvin was not 10 miles deep into enemy territory on a ghost recon mission, though Im sure he facies himself as having been … he was responding to a call for counterfeit cash. And while Im sure that manhandling is required to subdue that perp, HE SHOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE for when the perps life really is in jeopardy.

+2
    Tron
    Tron
    Participant

Calm down, this is not like Auschwitz. The hospital’s official time of death was probably the time after unsuccessful attempts to revive him. When they stated that “he died an hour later” they were most likely using the hospitals official declaration of death. JFK was shot in the head and they declared him dead at the hospital sometime later. I am getting really tired of people using that term “racist” like “and” and “the.” BLM is racist, as far as I am concerned and so are many liberals. Attacking all cops because of the behavior of one or a few. Statistically, white cops are not targeting black people. We do not see black on black crime or black on white crime on TV as much. The liberals are trying to divide us and we are letting them.

Tron

+2
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Two days ago. . .

Las Vegas, Nevada

29 year old police officer Shay Mikalonis was shot by a 20 year black guy

Paralyzed from the neck down

This is what Aunt Tifa wants. More shooting and more death.

Until society collapses

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

29 year old police officer Shay Mikalonis was shot by a 20 year black guy

OAN channel (one america news) was scrolling a list of all the police officers whove died this year. Its just a seemingly endless list of young dead men and women. Causes of death like 90% gunfire or car accident.

Its very sad. I looked one of them up. A guy 5 years younger than me, I think also 29. He was an Army Vet. He’d become a cop. He had a baby and a wife. Died of gun wounds from trying to help some deputies evict a person who refused to leave from an apartment. Serving Eviction basically, the tenant opened fire on them all.

Its getting pretty bad. My business was vandalized with anti-white racial graffiti. It was very mild and small, but it was still racist in my opinion. Imagine being a black business owner in 2020 and someone using a paint marker and writing N i g g e r on your business that youve been running right there for 11 years. Well, it happened to me but Im white. I consider that a hate crime against a white business so I need Federal Stimulus and money from the city. Also, Uber Lyft should start a GoFundMe page to pay me for my hurt feelings.

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I never gave a damn honestly, about Chauvin or Floyd. F u c k them both. Yeah, he was murdered in broad daylight by a dirty cop, I saw multiple videos. Chauvin had some sort of vendetta. Well, so what! I dont care about black trouble and bad cops. I just dont care and I shouldnt have to. This bullsh!t should not affect my life 980 miles away. F v c k Floyd and fvck Chauvin too, I dont care.

I dont feel bad for Rayshard Brooks either, well maybe a little, but only because I can relate to being a no good drunk and fighting police. I was 3 sheets in the wind on two occasions where I tried to fight police. Ive been maced and tazzed. I could have been shot to death both times but I wasnt. I submitted though, after only a brief struggle, and certainly when I was tazzed, I stopped fighting them. That sh!t hurts. But when you grab the cops weapon and run off and then point it at him, dude… youre gonna get shot. No one can say “what they would have done” because you dont know what its like to be in a combat situation and how instantaneous decisions are made, like fighting the police or pulling a trigger.

Sh!t happens. The drunk dead black kid is as innocent as the cop who shot him. Its just a sad thing. But can you really blame either one of them? Brooks was p i s s drunk and tried to fight down two cops, steal their weapon and run instead of spending a night in the drunk tank. He was shot dead for that and that is what happens when you fight police… Being arrested is not negotiable. Sorry… I say that as someone who has done more jail time and fought more Police than all of you. I have 2 DWIs. The cops have a job to do. DWI is a crime that kills thousands of innocent people every year. For all we know, Brooks death that night saved a mother and her children from dying in a drunk driving accident a mile away.

+2
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

I say that as someone who has done more jail time and fought more Police than all of you.

I’ve never fought off cops.

Always had a sense of knowing when the odds were against me at the moment.

But the “O” in Sky-0 is for Outlaw.

I’ve definitely spent more time in jail than any of you guys (in four countries, including the US)

Cops are just doing their job.

But prosecutors. . .

There are some evil ones that don’t even know what there job is.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant
    +1
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

You never know how it’s going to turn out…

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

that is completely f u c k e d video bro. Im glad the Troopers survived, BARELY… one trooper was pronounced dead and then in a coma for two weeks until he miraculously pulled thru. The f u c k i n g piece of sh!t ‘suspect’ got a life sentence.

Cops Lives Matter

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

If your building has been vandalised graffitied with anti white graffiti Gravel Pit, you have been the victim of a hate crime. You need to report this Gravel Pit. Racial hate crime eeds to stop. It is a civic duty to report it.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I know, right? Now its the White people whose businesses are vandalized with racial slurs against whites. Now its White people who are suffering from discrimination. Im not joking. We all know its been true for several years or longer.

If it happens again, Im calling the CBS News guy that I know. I shouldnt have to deal with hate crimes against my business.

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Yeah but you should repoort the hate crime anyway as we need stats to show them. Blacks seem to be reporting everyting as a hate crime or a racist slur (a disgraced black female MP who went to jail in the UK recently claimed Kellogs was racist for putting a monkey on a chocolate cereal for god’s sake). We have to give a counter narrative to the left just as with sexism against men. The narrative is not being given so they just carry on making things worse.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Officer Garrett Rolfe was charged with murder earlier today.

In Georgia that charge has a sentence of life imprisonment or the death penalty.

He is white and 27 years old.

Now. He looks like a real alpha wannabe punk in his pictures.

The kind of guy that has had an attitude problem since his teenage years. And became a cop because he has underlying psychological issues.

However. Based on the video evidence of the suspect struggling with both cops, punching one of the cops, taking a taser from one of the cops, running away then turning and shooting the taser at Rolfe.

He did not deserve to die. But Rolfe should not be charged with murder.

Technically, Rayshad the black suspect was engaged prior to the police arriving in attempted vehicular manslaughter: Control of a motor vehicle while impaired. Not a word has been said about that.

In my younger years, I was arrested a few times. And I’m insane. I jump out of planes for fun. But at no point in time, ever have I thought about fighting off two cops and running. The fighting takes place in a courtroom against a prosecutor. Not with cops that are just doing their job.

(Note: Chauvin was not just doing his job. He flat out intended to kill Floyd and did it)

Now. Based on the fact that Rolfe got charged with murder. Any guy that wants to be a police officer by default at this point is an idiot. A job where making the wrong decision could lead to being charged with murder. This is nuts. Errors of judgement in situations like Rolfe’s should result in being fired and like a year in jail with a modified charge other than murder and an inability to own a firearm again. But life in prison or the death penalty: There is a deep state agenda that is being enacted at this point. Starting from the ground up which is to break down law enforcement authority to a point where it results in systematic anarchy over a period of time.

And this is just the beginning.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Yeah but you should repoort the hate crime anyway as we need stats to show them.

agreed, and I will. The word that was painted on my business was the word ‘WACK’ which is arguably nothing at all. But IMO, it means ‘white guy acting black’ wack… Thats a stretch but I think the context and timing of the word proves my point. Im surrounded by blacks down here. There was not a whole lot I could of done with that so I just painted over it. If I see a more clear cut demonstration of a hate crime against me, you better believe I will be milking it, especially since Im renegotiating my lease rent. LOL.

He did not deserve to die. But Rolfe should not be charged with murder.

yep. I watched the whole 45min video of the Wendy’s killing. Very sad and I relate to the dead black kid. But still, Rolfe did what he did in the capacity of his duty. Id probably of done the same thing. Rayshard fvcked up. He made a drunk decision to engage in combat with police and lost. Anyone who cant see that, and chooses to look only at skin color is a dumbass.

But at no point in time, ever have I thought about fighting off two cops and running.

Well, we all think about it, and were even drunk enough to resist arrest and wrestle a little but how freaking drunk/crazy do you have to be to try and take down two cops and grab their weapon? Asking to be killed. Even in a blackout, we are smart enough not to do that

Based on the fact that Rolfe got charged with murder. Any guy that wants to be a police officer by default at this point is an idiot

yep, that is scary as hell. Who the hell would sign up to serve in this climate? A lot of badges and guns being planted on the chief’s desk this summer. Cops die or end up in Prison ALL THE TIME. Id rather unload boxes from a truck, or drive a truck…

Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

And regarding murder charges:

Over 940,000 abortion occured last year in the United States

Pre-born, viable human life.

That never even had a chance to live and try to spend a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store.

Or fall asleep drunk in a car in a Wendy’s parking lot.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.