Misandry Today/ DDJ. FYI

Topic by Jan Sobieski

Jan Sobieski

Home Forums MGTOW Central Misandry Today/ DDJ. FYI

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by El Cunto Punto  El Cunto Punto 2 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

MGTOW YouTuber DDJ possibly part of anti-conservative doxxing crew from MGTOW

just letting you know what I saw. I’m not involved with this.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+5
    BigD
    BigD
    Participant

Might have something to do with DDJ calling out Kris Cantu. Who’s right? Who’s wrong? In the long run, I don’t have a dog in the fight.

Don't stick your dick into anyone you aren't willing to put up with for eighteen years and nine months.

+6
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

I don’t know anything about that. But he has never done me harm. He has a right to know what he is accused of.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+1
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Well if he is a piece of s~~~ I’ll just upload his book to the torrent system.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+1
    ScarberianMGTOW
    ScarberianMGTOW
    Participant

One thing’s for sure if this is true it makes him look like a massive hypocrite. I’m not going to judge one way or the other, though, until more information or evidence is presented.

"I can see, you ain't foolin' me, I ain't blind, the Lies in your Eyes don't disguise" - Sweet

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

DDJ? Do something worthy of F~~atroy? I am not going to buy it. What would be his motive, and why would he ever hurt his reputation?

Now I know there is something going on with his video and Kris Cryptocurrency project.

When is he going to have time or the skill set to become a doxer? It does not take much really, but DDJ is not an IT guy. Neither is he a computer NERD.

So to think he has time with his 4 kids to do this? It seems implausible.

Every man f~~~s up but I think a guy like DDJ doing something like spending time to dox people means that there is some DAMN good reason for this.

Death threats to his family being one of them.

I may be a child on the inside. and I am no good of judging of his character. and I can be fooled easy. But to think that he would do something like this.. Even with his IDGAF attitude he exhibits sometimes.. I can’t see him doing anything to hurt the community.

Now I know every man has his price. But I just don’t think a man like DDJ could do anything malicious like that. I know he works in the legal field, and he is sharp like a razor. And I know money corrupts. And you do whatever you can to pay your kids bills.

But I just can’t see it. I also don’t feel it. You should trust your gut about this. Mine says that DDJ would not do anything like this unless provoked.

I am not trying to wax his carrot, but DDJ has done so much for the MGTOW guys out there.
    BTW, his book is already on torrent. I think it’s called the library. 🙂

There is also something somewhat ominous about DDJ. And I am thinking that in order to be so good at your job, you have to pull dirty punches sometimes. He knows all too well how to do this. Winning legal battles is not a clean activity. You have to be willing to go underhanded if need be.

But something tells me, that if he was, then he would not like his job so much. Doing things dirty may get the job done, but I don’t think he’s the kind of guy that wins by cheating. I think if that was the case, then he would not find the victory so satisfying.

If there is anything we can say for certain about him. Everyone is going to be just a bit jealous or envious of DDJ. Not only did he get his kids back from the most corrupt system, he seem to be doing ok on the surface.

Amazing for a guy that has been through a hell that many of us would have taken a bullet in the head a long time ago. If DDJ did have any spare time, it would be to track down the f~~~er that messed his kids, and watch them suffer a slow agonizing death. But I think even DDJ is to good for that. It’s not a fair fight, and to me anyways, seems that any victory he would get by doxxing would be little of any consequence. Or importance.

I just can’t see one of my superhero’s doing anything wrong to the community of MGTOW without very good reason. And I don’t think he is the kind of guy you can buy away his morals.

Maybe I have the small town boy complex where everyone is my friend. And everyone has honor. Maybe I am really retarded and don’t know about it.

But to see DDJ do something like this without DAMN good reason… I just don’t want to think, and really can not think a man like him would bother. The man just has to much self control. And self respect to do anything in the name of pettiness.

I am not a big fan of anyone in the legal system. And have a deep distrust of anyone apart of it.

But if DDJ is one of the traitors of MGTOW?, then he would be dooming his own children and his future.

And that just does not seem the kind of guy who would fight for 5 years straight to get his kids out of an abusive hell hole. And learn the whole legal profession in order to make it happen.

You only get that kind of fervor when your a man that values Principal above all else.

But what do I know. I was dumb enough to think my kid would end up with blue eyes and blonde hair. And I never gave it a thought until YEARS later.

This time, I am hoping my gut feeling is right, and my heart and my mind is in correct and thinking clearly.

Besides. If he was doing it? I think a guy like him would be able to be an expert at covering his tracks. Truth is, many are just one subpoena away from being doxed. And with a guy like DDJ. Scorched earth has a whole other meaning. A simple dox just would not be good enough for a guy like him.

You are all alone.

+4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

To take the individual case, we at MGTOW.com are one subpoena from being doxx’d.

Some angry men who shot s~~~ up and killed dozens have weak ties to the men’s rights movement, like PUA. That one in California.

If another mass or even domestic violence case comes up and can be directly tied to the mrm, I’m sure the Powers That Be(tm) will see to it that we are all doxxed and that our site is taken down.

Even an angry wife could subpoena records from here to prove her soon to be ex was talking her down on public websites.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

El Cunto Punto
    El Cunto Punto
    Participant

I won’t pass judgement. The man is a semi active guy on here. It is however interesting that this came up. But, he has a chance to clear the air if he chooses. I hope for his sake, and ours that things are not as they appear.

Cero Miedo - Zero Fear! Women have no integrity. Not women in Hollywood, not women in politics, not women in media, not women period.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT