Mom's Christmas call

Topic by EG

EG

Home Forums Men’s and Father’s Rights Mom's Christmas call

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 26 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by EG  EG 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    +2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Yep. I found MGTOW through different means than most, but here we all are.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+3
    The Manipulated Man
    The Manipulated Man
    Participant

Gays in the military, Gay Politicians, Gay Police, Gay Firemen, Gay First Responders, Gay superheros, Gay Priests, Gay Pastors, Gays in films, and Gay Parades.

Why not Gays in MGTOW.com?

What happens when a man finally comprehends the cold and calculating thoughts that are going through a woman's mind, while her eyes are brimming with tears?

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Gays in the military, Gay Politicians, Gay Police, Gay Firemen, Gay First Responders, Gay superheros, Gay Priests, Gay Pastors, Gays in films, and Gay Parades.
    Why not Gays in MGTOW.com?

I’m red-pilled so the other f@gs and dykes and trannies don’t like me very much.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Damn queers are everywhere. An old friend of mine recently told me he was bisexual and offered to give me a hand job. I just laughed at him and declined his offer. Now I know why he likes to watch his wife suck my dick.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    The Manipulated Man
    The Manipulated Man
    Participant

I’m red-pilled so the other f@gs and dykes and trannies don’t like me very much.

EG,
    Your posts are excellent.
    The Post about marriage being a modern version of Press Gangs is right on the mark.
    Our descriptions of the behavior of women and their slaves is similar.

Let me be clear that I have no concerns about you personally.

That being said, here is a link to a thread I started that explores the issues with Gays. Your thoughts and comments in that thread are appreciated:

/forums/topic/gays-are-untrustworthy-and-treacherous/

What happens when a man finally comprehends the cold and calculating thoughts that are going through a woman's mind, while her eyes are brimming with tears?

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

EG,Your posts are excellent.The Post about marriage being a modern version of Press Gangs is right on the mark.Our descriptions of the behavior of women and their slaves is similar.
    Let me be clear that I have no concerns about you personally.
    That being said, here is a link to a thread I started that explores the issues with Gays. Your thoughts and comments in that thread are appreciated:
    /forums/topic/gays-are-untrustworthy-and-treacherous/

Thanks TMM, I’ll check it out and put any comments I have on that thread.

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

So back to the story….

My aunt just left a voicemail. She’s been concerned about my turning away from the family. @tmm: our talking about past red-pilling incidents must be conjuring up random phone calls from people we don’t necessarily want to talk to so be warned.

This aunt is my mom’s sister so she’s definitely part of the hive that thinks I’m a big bad man because my sister said blah blah blah. I haven’t listened to the voicemail and I don’t want to. I’m ghosting this year for Christmas. Humbug.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.