Monopoly is now "Ms. Monopoly" where women make more than men

Topic by Joey Cusack

Joey Cusack

Home Forums MGTOW Central Monopoly is now "Ms. Monopoly" where women make more than men

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Jim01  Jim01 3 hours, 38 minutes ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Joey Cusack
    Joey Cusack
    Participant

The video upvotes to downvotes says it all. I wonder if the women can take half of a mans net worth in court?

+4
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

There’s barely any likes on this video. When I saw it, it had 56 likes and 1,438 dislikes. I never seen the like meter on YouTube so low.

This is a sexist game. This version was definitely designed by a man-hating feminist.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

To paraphrase from SH:Game of Shadows. This is so overt that it is covert in its intentions.

This was so intentionally done that this could not be seen as pandering. Quite the reverse. It is likely this was done to prove a point of how insane the demands of feminists have become.

Hasbro is one of the few companies left that seems to want to please their fans instead of p~~~ them off. So, I doubt this was done as pandering.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Not good – they didn’t put a card in saying “Make false allegation – take the entire board”.

+2
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

Not good – they didn’t put a card in saying “Make false allegation – take the entire board”.

Via the One Phone Call or a proxy.

+3
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Pumpkin lands on Chadc•ck Avenue with her dildo game piece then pulls a Chance card that says Suck Three C•cks for $100.

Pass ‘Go’, get a double penetration.

Send your beta directly to jail

Jim01
    Jim01
    Participant

Just lol at your profile pic Joey!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.