More Climate Scientists Rescued from Polar Ice. This Could Be a Major Trend…

Topic by Grue

Grue

Home Forums Political Corner More Climate Scientists Rescued from Polar Ice. This Could Be a Major Trend…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Jim01  Jim01 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

LOL! The idiots were playing stupid again and winning stupid prizes.

A group of American scientists was rescued from an island off Antarctica’s coast after ice prevented a U.S. Antarctic Program research vessel from reaching them.

The four U.S. scientists and a support staff member conducting research on Antarctica’s Joinville Island were airlifted by helicopter Sunday from an icebreaker ship dispatched by Argentina, said the National Science Foundation, which funds and manages the Antarctic program.

More Here

Always carry a knife with you. Just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat. -General 'Mad Dog' Mattis.

+6
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

…but…but the Ice Caps are all melted because Global Warming.

Modern Science is a joke. These charlatans will say and write anything to secure their Grant Funding for another year. Absolutely, no integrity from that crowd.

The people that control the Grant Money and allocate that money control the scientists that receive it. It’s called corruption.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+4
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

And why did we rescue them? Seriously, why?

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

Too bad they didn’t freeze to death in their global-warmed environment.
    Oh well, I can only hope next time they’ll be eaten by killer whales.

more here

No thanks. I got enough of their idiocy.

You are not alone.
    If you have been falsely accused of RAPE or DV, PLEASE let all men know about the Cunt who did it.
    Register HER!
    Don't Let Them Blame, Shame or Tame you!!
    We didn’t start the fire and we sure as hell ain't gonna put it out!
    #GenderWarForEver
    #GenderSegregationNow!

+2
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

Grue wrote:
    more here
    No thanks. I got enough of their idiocy.

The article doesn’t mention much more than I posted but there was more mockery. Also, you might enjoy the comments. I did not find this on a leftard site.

Always carry a knife with you. Just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat. -General 'Mad Dog' Mattis.

Jim01
    Jim01
    Participant

And why did we rescue them? Seriously, why?

exactly my thinking – should have left the lying f~~~s there to die or better yet take them to a Polar Bear hangout…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.