More fake news from The Independent

Topic by It'sallbs

It'sallbs

Home Forums Political Corner More fake news from The Independent

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)  IGMOW (I Go My Own Way) 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    +5
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

“Those numbers offer a sharp contrast to the situation in the UK, where the economy has been slowing over the past year as the impact of inflation, stemming from the steep fall in the value of sterling in the wake of the June 2016 Brexit vote, has eroded households’ incomes.

Last month, a first official estimate showed the UK economy had expanded by 0.5 per cent during the last quarter of 2017, taking growth for the year to 1.8 per cent.”

So the rate of growth has slowed.

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+2
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

You have to forgive the idiots that don’t understand the difference between those two meanings. I don’t believe that was deliberate. (I wish I was joking)

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

You have to forgive the idiots that don’t understand the difference between those two meanings. I don’t believe that was deliberate. (I wish I was joking)

It is very easy to get upset at misreading something, think it is fake news, and then while in an upset state, rush off and post on a forum somewhere. I am guilty of doing that, so I know.

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AUG 20 - 1:00 AM PST Books and Audios are now updated and available again. Poster images for each will still need to be resolved. Renovations on all sections will continue throughout the week. Thank you. - MGTOW.COM