More men than women are dying of cornavirus

Topic by Swimcat

Swimcat

Home Forums MGTOW Central More men than women are dying of cornavirus

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Swimcat  Swimcat 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/20/health/coronavirus-italy-men-risk.html It seem of feminazis would be happy about this. On the other hand they enjoy being the victim and blaming men for all the worlds ills.

+7
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Read the article and got the part about more men than women dying from Coronavirus.

But what is the percentage of the other 17 genders that are dying from the virus.

#allgendersmatter

+7
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Yeah but you can be sure that the governments are going to make sure the little wimmins are all safe and well. Here in the UK they are getting 75% of salary to stay home ad do even less than usual. The self employed on the other hand are going to get absolutely nothing. That’s people like electricians, builders, delivery men … people like men who get stuff done.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+6
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

On the other hand they enjoy being the victim and blaming men for all the worlds ills.

I think that you meant to say-

On the other hand they enjoy PLAYING the victim and blaming men for all the worlds ills.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+6
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Just more PROOF ,(IMO) that this virus is a planted bio-weapon by the Chinese Gov’t.

Thought it odd that TRUMP closes travel EARLY from China.
    Trump asks Nation for a day of prayer.
    Chinese “limit” spread of virus by quarantine of Wuhan Province. (Yeah, right after they set off a dozen “Carriers” on flights to the West).
    Europe and S. Korea hit hard.
    Why no virus contagion in
    Russia ?
    India ?
    Brazil ?
    Vietnam ?
    Australia ?
    Seems “the West was “targeted.”
    Here’s an article that suggests WHY China would do something like this….

Would China weaponize Biovirus ?

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+5
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Yeah but you can be sure that the governments are going to make sure the little wimmins are all safe and well. Here in the UK they are getting 75% of salary to stay home ad do even less than usual. The self employed on the other hand are going to get absolutely nothing. That’s people like electricians, builders, delivery men … people like men who get stuff done.

In the US the government is planning on giving a thousand dollars to every person that missed work due to the voluntary quarantine and an extra 500 dollars for every child the family has that’s affected. However, if you are self employed OR make over 99K a year, you won’t get anything. So in a nutshell, most hard working men will get nothing (from the system that they support) and the people who benefit will be women and children.
    Sounds about right.

She's not looking for love. She's looking for someone to finance the lifestyle that SHE thinks SHE deserves.

+6
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

This whole thing is no accident. The Chinese did it to thin out their own population. With a million Chinese college students moving back and forth from China to the US. They had the means to carry it here and cause serious economic damage to the west. Is it just a coincidence that when Trump muscled them into a new trade deal this thing suddenly appears. I doubt it.

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

The only problem I have with this being done purposefully is that this is hurting the only thing that China actually TRULY CARES ABOUT which is MONEY.

China could care less about the lives of their people as well as that of anyone else, but to self inflict this type of damage on THEIR OWN ECONOMY as well as that of much of the westernized world that BUYS ALL THEIR CRAP leaves me questioning what would be in it for them that is worth MORE than all that CASH??????

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

If the Chinese were going to unleash a plague, I think they would have sent a proper one not just a super cold. I guess if I were paranoid I would say this was just the practise run but I am not because I think the Chinese need us to trade with right now.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+3
    FrankOne
    FrankOne
    Participant

The Chinese leadership cares about power. And that is maintained by ongoing strong economic growth.

This definitely is not going to contribute to growth.

Though China is already looking good to many European countries such as Italy. Why? Because they are sending expert medical advisors and supplies, NOT the US. Notice European solidarity was a paper or pipe dream. Hard hit countries are not receiving ventilators and supplies from countries not yet hit hard.

I expect China to be first in mass production of vaccine also. Which will further solidify the decline of the West. They will be first because they will not bother with testing if their vaccine has side effects, they will produce and administer it before knowing.

+4
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

https://komonews.com/news/local/thousands-of-medical-supplies-sent-to-china-amid-coronavirus-outbreak

Just a month ago people in the US were sending medical equipment to China to help them out. Now they won’t even supply the US through normal trade. I watched on the news last night as they said China was getting the virus under control, and every person in the video was walking around China with a mask on.

Read the last paragraph, the doctors in China cried when they received help from the US. Now our doctors are crying because China won’t help us.

F~~~ China. Specifically, f~~~ their government. Get our goddamn supply chain out of China NOW. This is why half of our country loves the America First agenda. Because they aren’t stupid.

Order the good wine

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Read the article and got the part about more men than women dying from Coronavirus.
    But what is the percentage of the other 17 genders that are dying from the virus.
    #allgendersmatter

According to the British government, there are no less than 72 genders.

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

According to the British government, there are no less than 72 genders.

Well perhaps this little episode in human history will rectify that problem.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+1
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

The only problem I have with this being done purposefully is that this is hurting the only thing that China actually TRULY CARES ABOUT which is MONEY.

The only thing that Western countries actually truly care about is money. Those are countries that plan a few weeks, months or one year ahead.

China looks at the big picture. Politically those in control forecast two to three decades ahead.

And have bigger plans that just being a widget merchant for the rest of the world.

Crippling the United States through a virus does in fact equate to more money.

The US already owes China $1.6 trillion in loans backed by US government bonds. China never expects to get it all back but that was never the point. It is about control.

And a financially devastated US will enable more hard money backed Chinese investment groups and corporations to continue buying up US real estate and businesses at bargain rate pricing. In addition to loaning more money to the US government that issues more bonds.

A borrower is always inherently a slave to the lender.

Devastating the US financially will lead to less US involvement (militarily) worldwide. As China continues to expand it’s global reach which includes ownership of natural resource-rich regions of Africa.

Although China cannot currently defeat the US militarily. It has now tested it’s ability to break down the US biologically, through a virus.

As stated prior. Western governments plan and think about next month or next year.

China is strategically positioning itself with it’s eye on the next decade and beyond.

+2
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

The part that I don’t get is the Chinese are also crippling themselves by destroying the Westernized countries economies which buys all their crap that feeds their economy which pays for all their military PLUS everything else.

Why would they inflict ANYTHING upon themselves that would diminish their own money making machine???

China needs the West to keep pumping money into them for economic growth and expansion.

Why wouldn’t they just do something that would have direct negative consequences on the countries they which to target for WHATEVER long term plans that they might have WITHOUT damaging themselves to such a great degree????

Maybe, it’s part of their 30 year long term plan to rule the world. I wouldn’t put it past them. I’m just saying that they are doing a lot of self damage in the process, and I don’t see how this benefits them in the short run or the long run.

+2
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Interesting. When these kind of articles first started to come out it was the other way around. I went to look for these and can not find one of them now. Makes me a bit suspect of a narrative being pushed.

Now being the devils advocate,……..Affecting the lungs, men work in conditions and areas breathing in crap to keep society afloat. Locally I have also noticed Black men smoke a lot.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+4
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

One way or another, depending on the severity and the duration of this crisis, a different world will emerge when it’s over. Things will never be the same.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.