More women out of work than men due to COVID

Topic by TaxGuy

TaxGuy

Home Forums Work More women out of work than men due to COVID

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ResidentEvil7  ResidentEvil7 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +4
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

https://www.yahoo.com/money/the-coronavirus-pandemic-has-undone-years-of-work-for-women-yahoo-finance-survey-213305652.html

More women are state workers, teachers, and service industry workers that have been the hardest hit. I’m not sure I buy it about state workers but whatever.

So to manslate the article, women are more likely than men to have jobs that aren’t that important or necessary. So more of them lost their jobs when only necessary workers kept working. Bummer.

Order the good wine

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

More women are state workers, teachers, and service industry workers that have been the hardest hit. I’m not sure I buy it about state workers but whatever.

True – state sector jobs are usually useless, paper-pushing non-jobs. The state sector is also where most tickbox quota jobs are, so it figures.

So to manslate the article, women are more likely than men to have jobs that aren’t that important or necessary. So more of them lost their jobs when only necessary workers kept working.

This. Looking at the crowds of furloughed people on beaches, 95% are – obviously useless – wimmin.

+5
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

You don’t want the average modern woman in an important job with real responsibility.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

True – state sector jobs are usually useless, paper-pushing non-jobs. The state sector is also where most tickbox quota jobs are, so it figures.

Agreed. My point, which I made poorly, was that I haven’t heard about mass layoffs at the state level.

Order the good wine

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Artificial angst and claiming victimhood for women is all this tripe is.

Let us ignore the amount of people (women in particular) that refused to go to work, refused to return to work when able to, demanded changes that had nothing to do with health/safety that eliminated their jobs, or outright quit their jobs due to this panic-demic.
    Let us also focus on “high profile” position losses(?) rather than where the real employment drops are.
    Everyone who lost their employment regardless of gender/age/sexual orientation/political bent during this economic/political/cultural attack that originated in a lab in China called the covid-19 pandemic, had been deemed unessential at best or actually placed themselves in a position to be terminated or quit as worst. Refusing to work is quitting your job/setting yourself up to be fired.
    Any trucker that wants to drive has a job.
    Almost every dirty/hard job kept on going.
    Warehouse workers had a job right up until the moment when stock stopped moving due to businesses closing because the couldn’t sell anything and lost customers, same with any/all retail/hospitality workers.
    No government job at ANY level was lost period. Some were placed on leave with pay or leave without pay, they still had their jobs unless deemed unessential.
    Let us also ignore the fact that most men and some women pick a field and will remain in that field until they retire/die/or the job actually is done/gone then will move to another field.
    Most women and some men do however change jobs/field frequently for a variety of reasons and then complain about the instability/unemployability made possible due to their own choices/lifestyle.
    These types of poor women articles are like comparing tofu to prime steaks.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Good! Maybe they’ll go back to the kitchen and cook up a man-size steak for the man and then do his laundry! That would be nice.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.