MOST Men Never Change

Topic by Awakened

Awakened

Home Forums MGTOW Central MOST Men Never Change

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Hermit  Hermit 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Have you ever noticed just how wrapped up some Men are in being so damn BLUE??

Most Men that I know and come into contact with are just so damn Smurf Blue that it often takes over much of THEIR IDENTITY.

I’m thinking of this one Man that I know in particular, but he’s just an example of MANY Man.

HIS LIFE Revolves around his wife or girlfriend or whomever he’s currently living with, and ANY other woman that will give him the time of day.

The few times that I have spoken with him, or that I have overheard his LOUD conversations; It’s 90% about women.

It’s SAD when it’s so easy to see that THIS is his whole life.

He’s NOT alone because as I’m writing this I can think of at least a couple more that are at least as bad.

They “think” they have it all figured out.

They fashion themselves as some type of “player” or whatever label THEY CHOOSE.

In reality, THEY are Puppets on a string WASTING all THEIR Time, Energy, Effort, Resources, and Money on Women as they pull the strings….

Running Around Chasing Ole Hags is ALL THEY KNOW AND ALL THEY HAVE…..IT has become THEIR LIFE/IDENTITY

And, of course WE all know of some that are just so damn whipped and beaten down that they have just ACCEPTED IT…

It’s comparable to having adopted a slave mentality where their Identity just revolves around servitude whether it be to just the Quenn or to the Queen and the Offspring, but what was his Identity has been CONSUMED by His Ability to PROVIDE for Others and ACCEPT that he shall receive little to nothing in return….

Being a shell of a Man and actually more of a Door Mat is ALL THEY KNOW AND ALL THEY HAVE…..

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+5
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Good ! The more men like that, the less focus there will be on MGTOW.

Under the radar, son.

+5

Have you ever noticed just how wrapped up some Men are in being so damn BLUE??
    Most Men that I know and come into contact with are just so damn Smurf Blue that it often takes over much of THEIR IDENTITY.
    I’m thinking of this one Man that I know in particular, but he’s just an example of MANY Man.
    HIS LIFE Revolves around his wife or girlfriend or whomever he’s currently living with, and ANY other woman that will give him the time of day.
    The few times that I have spoken with him, or that I have overheard his LOUD conversations; It’s 90% about women.
    It’s SAD when it’s so easy to see that THIS is his whole life.
    He’s NOT alone because as I’m writing this I can think of at least a couple more that are at least as bad.
    They “think” they have it all figured out.
    They fashion themselves as some type of “player” or whatever label THEY CHOOSE.
    In reality, THEY are Puppets on a string WASTING all THEIR Time, Energy, Effort, Resources, and Money on Women as they pull the strings….
    Running Around Chasing Ole Hags is ALL THEY KNOW AND ALL THEY HAVE…..IT has become THEIR LIFE/IDENTITY
    And, of course WE all know of some that are just so damn whipped and beaten down that they have just ACCEPTED IT…
    It’s comparable to having adopted a slave mentality where their Identity just revolves around servitude whether it be to just the Quenn or to the Queen and the Offspring, but what was his Identity has been CONSUMED by His Ability to PROVIDE for Others and ACCEPT that he shall receive little to nothing in return….
    Being a shell of a Man and actually more of a Door Mat is ALL THEY KNOW AND ALL THEY HAVE…..

The fact is that many men are not comfortable with knowing the truth about women, or even themselves, for that matter. Many are not equipped to handle it and probably because of,it have happier lives as betas, never understanding the bad things women do to them.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+6
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Participant

Awakened-

It’s amazing some guys put up with these domineering, controlling women.
    These guys are basically slaves to their feminist masters.
    It often takes something like a divorce rape or a false domestic violence charge to wake them up.

+5
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Awakened-
    It’s amazing some guys put up with these domineering, controlling women.These guys are basically slaves to their feminist masters.It often takes something like a divorce rape or a false domestic violence charge to wake them up.

IF they ever wake up. A lot of them will just rationalize that she wasn’t the one or, NAWALT, etc…

+5

Awakened-It’s amazing some guys put up with these domineering, controlling women.These guys are basically slaves to their feminist masters.It often takes something like a divorce rape or a false domestic violence charge to wake them up.

IF they ever wake up. A lot of them will just rationalize that she wasn’t the one or, NAWALT, etc…

Yes. This. The gynosociety encourages them to “find the right one” even though there is no such thing. I swear they are like corrupt carnival game runners.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Wow. That is right on man.

I hate when they giggle and roll their head around all amused when I respond to their questions:

“Dude, why dont you have a girlfriend? Dont you want to rock her pu55y?”

Me, in a relaxed, serious tone: “No. I find women to be a giant unnecessary interruption and risk in my life. I avoid them”

And then they laugh like what I said was intended as a joke. Damn idiots!

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

<bThe fact is that many men are not comfortable with knowing the truth about women, or even themselves, for that matter. Many are not equipped to handle it and probably because of it have happier lives as betas, never understanding the bad things women do to them.

The same is true of politics as well. The truth is right there in their faces, but they turn away because they can’t handle it.

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

A lot of these braggarts are incels who think that they have made good and want everyone else to know it. Pathetic inadequates looking for validation.

+6
    Max Power
    Max Power
    Participant

And almost all of these women are fat or ugly or both. I literally would throw up everywhere if I had to touch or smell them.

And their “personalities”? Shallow, boring, unintelligent, irrational and generally retarded.

Worst of all, they are malicious, unpredictable and dangerous.

What in the crikey f~~~ are these men thinking!?

+3
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

This was answered by Gravel Pit:

Now that I am single again, I am hearing a similar theme from both men and women. Both sexes telling me I need to pursue another woman because … vagina.

They act like it’s my duty as a man and sell the gash like it’s nirvana. The reality is that it’s a rusty, diseased bear trap.

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
    +5
    EG
    EG
    Participant

This was answered by Gravel Pit:

Now that I am single again, I am hearing a similar theme from both men and women. Both sexes telling me I need to pursue another woman because … vagina.
    They act like it’s my duty as a man and sell the gash like it’s nirvana. The reality is that it’s a rusty, diseased bear trap.

People see someone who’s single and they react like they’re allergic. A good friend of mine, when I started venturing out to the clubs a couple years ago, got on his high-horse toward me because I wasn’t being enough of a slut. Apparently, if you don’t whip it out as soon as someone swoons over you at a bar, you’re being “sexually selfish”. You should be contributing your sexual potential to the “community”. Or something. He and I are no longer friends. The setting is irrelevant as I believe this Newthink is prevalent in more than one “community” these days.

+4
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

I’ve seen this. I know a guy on his fifth marriage and he still believes NAWALT. It baffles me. But I think it is an ego thing. To admit being wrong would be devastating, even being wrong about women…

+6
    Quell
    Quell
    Participant

I have 3 recent stories of morons:

1) I was at a BBQ this weekend and saw a friend of a friend I had not seen in a few years. I asked him what’s new in his life… he goes boy, a lot! I’m engaged to be married again… she has 2 kids under the age of 5. I never thought I would be a parent again (he’s got a 12 year old boy). He’s know this woman for less than 6 months and her family has already moved in with him. From the scowl on her face you could tell this little ho had him wrapped around her fingers. He’s in for a hell of a ride!

Single Mom of 2 kids?! All I could think to myself was ‘what an idiot’… some men must love pain.

2) A friend of mine married a man about 20 years older than her. She rode the c~~~ carousel hard until about age 30 and then found an older traditional simp to pay for her lifestyle. They travel, cook, entertain etc… of course he pays for it all. Been married for a whopping 2 years now. Last time I saw her she was “hunting” for a bigger home in the city at the cost of $800k. She’s told me she is already tire of the boring suburban life.. It’s only a matter of time before my friend cheats on her husband and divorce rapes the guy. He’s in his mid 50s and won’t ever see it coming… BOOM! There goes his retirement.

3) A high school friend of mine is a good looking dude… does extreme weightlifting and is very fit and active. His wife of 12 years is a landwhale to the extreme… we’re talking 400+ lbs. She had gastric bypass surgery but still huge as a house. He finally cheated on her with a woman she met at the gym. Doesn’t matter, he simply could not take it anymore. He is complete naive how much he will lose in the divorce as his wife does not work and takes care of their son full time. He stated he is looking to get married again and won’t sign a pre-nup.

What amazes me most is how most men never look or plan ahead whatsoever in life. I simply don’t understand it but then again mother nature doesn’t care if you are dumb it just wants you to procreate and then die somewhere.

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

They always laugh, like my mildly misogynistic attitude is meant to please. Oh, thats just Gravel Pit, hes just like that…smiling…

You idiots! Its not a joke for your amusement. Women really are dull, unintelligent, disloyal and neurotic just like every man has said here. Why the fvck would you want the hours in your day filled with the inane babbling of an airhead woman whose allegiance to you is paper thin? Answer is sex I guess

Sort of like capturing a Chimpanzee and keeping it in your home and making excuses for it when it constantly sh!ts everywhere, destroys everything and throws sh!t at you. Oh, thats just my Chimp, thats how she is…

LOL. Ghosting bitches is the natural disposition for the intelligent 21st Century male. And ALL of you are naturally intelligent or you wouldnt be here.

Happy Labor Day. Put your feet up for a minute

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

They always laugh, like my mildly misogynistic attitude is meant to please. Oh, thats just Gravel Pit, hes just like that … smiling …

And they are all thinking that you just need to find the right one …

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

And they are all thinking that you just need to find the right one

Just like when you went aloof with postwall cashier lady’s subtle flirtations. Just play dumb and tow the line they want to hear while you ghost in plain sight and evade the fishnets with shark like precision. Uncatchable!

But they dont realize its deliberate. Oh, I just havent found the right one yet (wink, wink). I started talking to one but havent made it official yet (wink, wink)

lol.. and you just keep it rollin.

+2
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Single Mom of 2 kids?! All I could think to myself…..

BETTER Him Than ME !!

He’s in his mid 50s and won’t ever see it coming… BOOM! There goes his…..

LIFE.

He stated he is looking to get married again and won’t sign a pre-nup.

mother nature doesn’t care if you are dumb it just wants you to procreate and then die somewhere.

Mother Nature SETS MEN UP to procreate and then go die somewhere.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I’ve seen this. I know a guy on his fifth marriage and he still believes NAWALT. It baffles me. But I think it is an ego thing. To admit being wrong would be devastating, even being wrong about women…

“…..fifth marriage…..”……???????!!!!!!!…….. How the fukk could anyone willing go through that schit 5 times? Even if I believed in the blue pill fairy tale, I couldn’t put myself through that miserable torture more than once.

MAYBE marriage used to work before “women’s lib” and all that bullschit long ago, but it certainly doesn’t work now, not for men anyway. I knew better before I got married, but decided to take a chance on the lie that society keeps trying to brainwash people with. It was a horrible experience and it only took the one time for me to learn my lesson.

Now that I’m free again after over two decades of misery and being controlled, I’ll never go back to that. I’ll never hook myself to a woman again. The freedom is too sweet.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.