Mr. Nice Guy’s Wedding

Topic by Turquoise Turtle

Turquoise Turtle

Home Forums MGTOW Central Mr. Nice Guy’s Wedding

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by SpiderHerder  SpiderHerder 14 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    +10
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

My conclusion in this post might sound a bit pickup artist like but it’s not intended to. It’s just an observation and conclusion about female nature.

The last wedding I attended was in December 2019 right before this ridiculous pandemic broke out.
    The groom was a blue pilled acquaintance. Typical push over nice guy that was getting married to his 32-year-old girlfriend only because she hit him with a marriage ultimatum. Having no experience with women and desperate to please her he agreed to marriage.

The highlight of the wedding reception came during the speeches. The bride’s father grabbed the microphone and in a drunken stupor went on a very unexpected deranged rant about his daughter’s (the brides) bad boy Chad ex-boyfriend that she dated in her early 20’s when she was still hot.

His words were slurred, but basically the father ranted and raved about what an awful jerk and cretin his daughter’s ex-boyfriend was, how he was an emotional head case, unstable cheater and abuser that was more obsessed with his motorcycle and his muscles then being a productive member of society.

The father then proceeded to take it out on the blue pilled groom, shrieking and demanding “Mr. blue pill doesn’t hurt his daughter the way her Ex did or he would kill him.”

Everyone including the brides slutty bridesmaids cheered and chanted … then proceeded to yell at Mr. blue pill groom, demanding he not “mess this up” while he sat there and dawned a nervous laugh.

This got me thinking twofold:

1) As Awakened says, no good deed goes unpunished. Mr. Blue pilled beta groom not only picks up the tab for the brides wild sex trysts with her Chad ex but is abused and resented for being the next guy in line.

2) If you are going to go out with women you always want to be the one that they are complaining about for years to come. Those are always the guys that got pumpkin at her best, had sex with her and didn’t have to commit to her.

A woman never says she dated a guy and nothing happened but he was a total jerk. She only complains about him after he drove her hard over a few speed bumps, got what he wanted and then proceeded to kick her the hell out without giving her anything. Then she will proceed to punish and take it out on the next guy in line that commits to her, mr. nice guy.

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

+7

Anonymous

A woman never says she dated a guy and nothing happened but he was a total jerk. She only complains about him after he drove her hard over a few speed bumps, got what he wanted and then proceeded to kick her the hell out without giving her anything. Then she will proceed to punish and take it out on the next guy in line that commits to her, mr. nice guy.

Bluepillers… I hate these guys. How can a MAN sit through that without getting up and walking off is beyond me.

My advice to any man who starts a relationship is this: As soon as she start talking about the last one and paints a picture that she was the perfect angel and he was the ‘perpetrator’ it’s time to leave, hotfoot outta there as fast as humanly possible while you still have your name and sanity intact.
    Most of them have already had countless decks before your turn comes. You’re nothing special, you’re just the next fool who wants to believe her to get up her skirt.

+5
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

I remember those death threats that came on wedding day. And guess what? They followed through.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+4
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

As soon as she start talking about the last one and paints a picture that she was the perfect angel and he was the ‘perpetrator’ it’s time to leave,

In my experience, that is usually the first thing they say.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The bride was probably dripping a puddle around her feet and being reminded of her bad-boy ex and how he plowed her.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2

Anonymous

As soon as she start talking about the last one and paints a picture that she was the perfect angel and he was the ‘perpetrator’ it’s time to leave,

In my experience, that is usually the first thing they say.

In mine as well.
    So basically, have a lunch with her, it won’t last ten minutes before she makes clear she was the victim. Pay for your end of the meal and squeal the tires outta there.
    If you want to stick her with the bill it’s acceptable. After all, she’s the one thinking she’ll have a free meal out of it to beging with.

+6
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

We seem to have a culture of victim and perpetrator these days. The victim is nearly always female it appears. Men are not allowed hallowed victm status. Where will all this end? It makes me feel a bit victimised not being allowed to be a victim and all that.

On a serious note, I think victim culture comes from big state and its laws. Big state likes to hand out blame and responsibility. If you look at who is responsible and who is to blame under big state’s laws, you will notice it is always the one who can foot the bill. Its property owners, its companies, its business owners and its men. Its bad when this sort of thing comes into work and but when it comes into the home and the family it just terrible.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+5
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

Great thread Turquoise Turtle.
    Now imagine being handcuffed to this disdain and disrespect “until death do you part”.
    Or, more accurately, until the inevitable divorce rape.
    Men, don’t get married.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I can understand Mr Bluepill having a longterm relationship with her and enjoying the sex she has left to give. I just dont understand marrying her. Why is ‘Traditionalism’ so popular still? A decade after BarBar content, guys are still getting browbeat into matrimony.

dripping a puddle around her feet

She was probably thinking about exChad that night on the honeymoon as her new husband was poking her.

just the next fool who wants to believe her to get up her skirt.

Theyre so convincing, those eyes and soft voice. The touching and sex… Its so easy for them. Many are so good, they remarry, even with kids in tow, and get new guys to pay for kids that aint theirs. lol. All for access to her muff, which myself Id love, but at what cost? To me, it aint worth even one evening missed playing Halo. LOL

man up means man down

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

As soon as she start talking about the last one and paints a picture that she was the perfect angel and he was the ‘perpetrator’ it’s time to leave …

The victim line is also a Sh*t Test.

+3
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

To me, it aint worth even one evening missed playing Halo. LOL

Damn right !

I. DO. WHAT. I. WANT.

+3
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Marriage. . .

Had an ex-pumpkin that I did not stay in touch with during my blue pill era.

Didn’t know what was going on in her life.

Until I woke up at 4am one morning to my phone ringing.

I answered. It was her. Crying hysterically at a level where I couldn’t understand her until she calmed down.

In my absence she had got married. Literally two days prior and was on her honeymoon. She was calling me while on the deck of their hotel room. Told me that her husband was passed out drunk in the hotel room.

I’ve recapped on this story before in the forum. Skipping the minute details. . . She eventually started crying again and said

“I wish you could just come and get me”

Two days after the wedding. On her honeymoon. Calling the Sky-0 while on the deck of their hotel room at 4am, crying.

Despite being married. Emotionally she was a Sky-0 widow. And there is no doubt in my mind that on most women’s wedding nights, they are in fact thinking about the guy they wanted to be with. Not the one that they winded up with.

+1
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

Untamed deleted his profile or is the wizard being nefarious at the control switch?

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

+2
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

Despite being married. Emotionally she was a Sky-0 widow. And there is no doubt in my mind that on most women’s wedding nights, they are in fact thinking about the guy they wanted to be with. Not the one that they winded up with.

It’s all a Disney fantasy though, because if pumpkin actually got the guy she wanted she would just change him and eventually get bored and more than likely discard him.

+1
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

I can understand Mr Bluepill having a longterm relationship with her and enjoying the sex she has left to give. I just dont understand marrying her. Why is ‘Traditionalism’ so popular still?

It’s because women still demand marriage. Pumpkin is casting a role in a play or a part in a movie. She needs the good little obedient cuck of a blue pilled husband to sit there, smile and play along without asking any questions so that pumpkin can fit in with her hive cuz their all doing the same makeover on their obedient little blue pilled boyfriends.

Pumpkin needs mr. blue pill so she can get the wedding she always dreamed of, satisfy her biological imperative and pop out a couple of kids and get her house in the suburbs. Once this is all complete she can chuck mr. blue pill out.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

lol, nice refernece picture.

man up means man down

+2
    Frank V.
    Frank V.
    Participant

His #1 mistake was to give in to any “demand”.

When a woman “demands” you marry her she can do nothing if you say “no”.

When you reject any such demand you retain control over your own life.

By giving in to that demand to get married he gives her the power to make even more demands.

And giving anyone that sort of power over you is just foolish.

I don’t care if that contract says “Marriage”, a bad contract is a bad contract.

“I demand you give me the power to make more demands !”
    “No. Now go find some Tradcuck who’ll cave in when you give him orders.”

Frank V.

+1
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

His #1 mistake was to give in to any “demand”.

By giving in to that demand to get married he gives her the power to make even more demands.

Frank V.

This, this and more of this!

This is what I have repeatedly tried telling close friends that have gotten married. Of course it always falls on deaf ears.

The guy thinks that by getting married it will shut the woman up and he can reside to a quiet peaceful life without drama and chaos. But what actually happens is it gives the woman the green light to completely over run every aspect of the guys life and make endless stupid demands until she’s completely sucked all the life out of him, where nothing is left other than a corpse.

BTW welcome back Frank V. please drop in more often!!

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

If I ever get a woman to show interest in me (which never happens because I avoid them) I will ask her:

“Are you looking a slave ? Keep looking…”

+1
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

*UPDATE*

Another one bites the dust…

Mrs. ‘Nice’ Gal just released a pregnancy announcement with great excitement that she is two months pregnant. Mr. Nice Guy had a look of shock and horror on his face. Perhaps he already knows he’s being sent to the slaughter house.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.