My New Job and Illegal Immigration

Topic by Grue

Grue

Home Forums Political Corner My New Job and Illegal Immigration

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Grue  Grue 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

{Some of you will already know this but it is a first for me in decades}

When I was a teenager in the 80s every job I had required me to show a SS Card or Birth certificate for employment.

After I got out of the Service in the 90s not one employer asked for proof of citizenship or proof of legal status. Just a DL. In fact these documents have been locked away in a fire resistant box 25+ years.

Until today.
    I had to complete a federal I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form.

Form I-9, officially the Employment Eligibility Verification, is a United States Citizenship and Immigration Services form. Mandated by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of

, it is used to verify the identity and legal authorization to work of all paid employees in the United States. All U.S. employers must ensure proper completion of Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Form_I-9

To my genuine surprise I was informed that I had to supply real proof of legal status, like when I was a teenager.

Now, I know this is not going to stop dishonest employers or illegals from using illegal documents.

IDK if my employer is on the ball and likes to dot i’s and cross t’s or if this s~~~ is starting to be f~~~ing enforced.

Anyway, anybody have a similar experience?

The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread; Your rights do not defend themselves.

+4
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

They do it in the UK you have to let employers take a copy of your passport as they get fined if they don’t check.

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+5
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

I’ve definitely had to provide one of those for my last several jobs. My current employer required both since we’re regulated by the state.

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

+3
    Xanthine
    xanthine
    Participant

Damn dude…sure did not take you long to find a new job! How’s that freedom tasting?

+4
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

Damn dude…sure did not take you long to find a new job! How’s that freedom tasting?

Lets just say that word leaked that I was looking onto the grapevine. An interested party made sure I stoped looking.

I had a couple of weeks off. To tell the truth I was ready to go back to work. It is winter here and unless you like doing s~~~ in the cold, cabin fever can set in.

The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread; Your rights do not defend themselves.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT