My sister signed me up on Bumble

Topic by Swimcat

Swimcat

Home Forums MGTOW Central My sister signed me up on Bumble

This topic contains 20 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Branched off  Branched off 1 minute ago.

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I bet she thinks she is doing you a real favour. In the end they really do believe that a man is not complete without a woman. They believe they are the most valuable thing ont the earth. The fact that there are billions of them out there, just doesn’t seem to change thier beief in thier high value. She knows you are a high value man, so you are worthy, so she is helping you.

Don’t reply to anyone in a hurry. Decide what you want carefully. Remember you are the fresh meat on this site. A lot of old hands are going to be having a go at catching you. These are the ones omn this site and probably others that no one else wanted to keep for long. Among them there may very well be one or two that are unlovable and well used but you will have to work very hard to pick them out.

I would stick to the waitresses. They will be more grateful.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.