Natalie Portman is Thor, Mahershala Ali is Blade

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums MGTOW Central Natalie Portman is Thor, Mahershala Ali is Blade

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 43 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by DanceMyOwnWay  DanceMyOwnWay 6 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

watched Alladin last night. It was pretty cool except that they changed one thing. They added a song that empowers women and now Jasmine becomes the Sultan.

It sort of makes since, considering a street theif cant really be a good govenor. But still, the Female Power political bullcrap was not welcome. All in all, I give the movie a 6.5 mainly because Will Smith as the genie and the graphics were good. If not for the evil PC crap, itd be a solid 8.0

+3
    Clu
    Clu
    Participant

They are not worried. They know perfectly what they are doing, the work of the devil…

Then why is their theme park empty? Why are they laying off park employees? In the peak summer months? Why aren’t their toys selling? Why are they losing money on their movies?
    Disney has so overextended themselves it’s ridiculous.

Did anyone notice the 666?

Don’t you mean 616?
    Also the “sixes” in the UPC barcodes are just an artifact of the barcode coding scheme in the same way that the squares in QR codes are not the “all seeing eye”.

I am joking with this. There are many things 666. They used to say that adding all the ASCII codes for the name of Bill Gates would give you 666. I am not a Windows fan, so I like that…

Seriously, there are many companies doing very stupid things. I think its a reflection of an age of diminishing returns, where most profits come from speculative financial investment. Buying companies with borrowed money is easy with low (or negative) interest rates.
    Doing unprofitable business for years, burning investors money, appears to be acceptable today. Hell, Amazon even proved its the way to dominate the market.

Disney has perhaps made the mistake of believing mainstream propaganda, not realizing that it is a political tool of manipulation, and not the reality of society.

Greetings, programs!

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I don’t get what the big deal is?

It is to much to fast. One straw on top of another straw on top of another straw.

No relenting and full steam ahead on anti-white male insults and propaganda by SJWs, even in the face of the obvious fortunes lost in doing so.

The bigotry of SJWs is only eclipsed by the arrogant stupidity of SJWs.

That being said. From what I am seeing from web articles and videos are that most people are okay with Jane Thor for either because it offers something different, they realize Natalie Portman has the talent to pull off the role, or Waititi will insure this is an entertaining film.

But, on top of the other female oriented movies coming, it is to much to fast. Though, some of these movies look interesting. Such as the Black Widow film.

Everyone seems to assume that Jane Thor and Valkyrie will be friends in Thor 4. More likely the both of them will take the other down a few notches.

Now, here is the twisted irony of the situation. When is it is clear that most white men are okay with Jane Thor, the SJWs will switch gears and claim that white men are either sexist for being against Ms. Portman having the role of Jane Thor, or white men are racists for supporting Ms. Portman for the role of Jane Thor.

I look forward to this because by doing so the SJWs will be boxing themselves into an ideological corner where no matter what they do they display their bigoted hypocrisy.

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I heard them refer to it as “white anxiety.”

Cause Im so anxious dont you know, I can hardly wrangle my white guilt and white privilege each morning.

Lol, get a grip CNN … “The Squad” the squad! Laughing my ass off at these airhead Slits.

AFT
    AFT
    Participant

I’m so sorry.

When the war cemeteries are half full of the corpses of dead conscripted women, only then will women have earned the right to speak of equality. Sidecar “A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” - Bob Dylan

+4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Then can take away every male role model any boys can have and you can still see that the Y’s will know how and the X’s will be followers. We’re dimorphic in many different ways.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+5
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Doing unprofitable business for years, burning investors money, appears to be acceptable today.

That’s because our tax structure is completely upside down. We tax the fu​ck out of dividends and punish investors who only hold stocks short term because the company is fu​cking up. Instead we incentivize letting companies hold onto investor’s money long term, come what stupid corporate decisions may, in the hope of long term capital gains.

If we stopped double taxing dividends, investors would demand their cut annually instead of letting corporations like Disney hold onto it to play social justice games with it.

It is to much to fast.

And in the wrong direction. So any amount is too much too fast.

One straw on top of another straw on top of another straw.

One straw is one straw too many.

From what I am seeing from web articles and videos are that most people are okay with Jane Thor for either because it offers something different, they realize Natalie Portman has the talent to pull off the role, or Waititi will insure this is an entertaining film.

Or they’re afraid of being called misogynistic scum and being kicked off youtube etc. That seems much more likely than the actually take seriously a female “thor” who can’t even hold up a plastic replica hammer.

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Or they’re afraid of being called misogynistic scum and being kicked off youtube etc.

It is not fear. It is hate. They hate white men, especially white working class men. And it drives them absolutely insane that the working class, including many white men, decided the previous presidential election, with the outcome costing them hundreds of billions of dollars in preventing them from selling their companies to foreign groups.

+5
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

I don’t have anything against Natalie Portman. I just think she needs to be doing movies like Black Swan and staying away from the super hero stuff. I don’t understand why a director would choose a skinny chick to play a SUPER STRONG character. It makes no sense to me. I wasn’t into comic books as a kid and, lately, I’m getting tired of comic book movies dominating the theaters.

There’s an everlasting trend in my American society: EMPOWER WOMEN by any means necessary. So we have commercials where the wife is the head of the household and the husband is a buffoon. We have TV shows and movies where women are constantly out-smarting men and have better fighting skills than the tough guys they beat up. They keep pushing the “women are great” agenda in my face every freakin’ day. It’s really annoying.

Why should my society empower women? I certainly don’t get any benefit from such a campaign. Who benefits? The merchants win if they can sell useless shiny trinkets to women who associate their brands with a powerful feeling about themselves. And the politicians benefit if they can get votes from women in exchange for whatever makes them feel empowered: welfare for single mothers, college grants, student loan forgiveness, paid maternity leave, free baby food, free contraceptives, free visits to the gynecologist, etc.

If wealthy business owners and politicians can keep women feeling good about their lives (competing with men in the workplace, getting college degrees, spending massive amounts of money on worthless trinkets and clothes they’ll end up throwing away, forcing money out of their ex-boyfriend’s/ex-husbands wallets), then they’ll remain in business. If a woman can be Thor, she can be anything. And if the notion that “I can do anything a man can do” intrudes on entertainment that was traditionally created to please men, then tough s~~~ for us men. It’s only a matter of time until SUPERMAN gets a sex change and squirts breast milk at “her” enemies.

They way I protest against this is: not buying into it. I used to be a Star Wars fan until the Disney executives ruined it. I truly tried to be patient with the new brand of Star Wars movies—but when they decided to pansexualize a very masculine, and obviously heterosexual character (Lando), I totally lost it. I’m not going to spend $15 to see another Star Wars movie or any movie that will assassinate an established character in order to appease the agendas of our modern, screwed up society!

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+5

Or they’re afraid of being called misogynistic scum and being kicked off youtube etc.

It is not fear. It is hate. They hate white men, especially white working class men. And it drives them absolutely insane that the working class, including many white men, decided the previous presidential election, with the outcome costing them hundreds of billions of dollars in preventing them from selling their companies to foreign groups.

And we are going to decide it again in 2020.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

It’s only a matter of time until SUPERMAN gets a sex change and squirts breast milk at “her” enemies.

burst of laughing …

FunintheSun, your whole post is Bullseye dude. Deserves to be in BOLD.

+5
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I thought this title was a joke when I read it. The truth is stranger than satire.

Anyone who lets these companies have a penny of their money to watch this sort of nonsense is a fool. Just ignore it in life and mock it when you see it in any on line media that have comments sections.

I do wonder how much further this can go? Maybe I just lack imagination but how much more can they mess everything up by appropriating male things to females in the movies? Is there much left to take? The telling thing about this is that they are obviously certain that female things are not worth making movies about. They don’t invent disabled lesbians characters who are going through the menopause and tell stories about their custody battles. They don’t even make a lot of movies about hot girls riding the c~~~ carousel or plain girls who go to church and do handicrafts. They know these things are worthless. They want the man’s stuff. Surely if it is so great to be female, then you would be proud to sell some truly female characters not male characters that have been “manginaed”.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+7
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

It is not fear. It is hate.

But you were talking about most people, not the hard core man haters.

I don’t think most people hate men. I think they merely pay lip service to the feminist hate machine lest that hate be turned against themselves.

In other words, they’re no so much evil as just cowards. Greedy, lazy, stupid cowards.

There’s an everlasting trend in my American society: EMPOWER WOMEN by any means necessary.

Except it’s all fake. It’s all Potemkin Empowerment. It’s all bullsh​it.

Because you can’t actually empower women. It’s impossible. You can’t empower anyone.

Because people can only empower themselves. And on an individual basis. Which is why the whole concept of “empowering” is especially ridiculous with women, because women instinctualy expect things to be done for them, not by them.

And the ones pushing female “empowerment” all know it. It’s all just marketing. If you want to know how they really feel about empowering women, just look at how they reeeee’d when some of those women used that “power” and voted for Trump.

Surely if it is so great to be female, then you would be proud to sell some truly female characters not male characters that have been “manginaed”.

The funniest thing is that even female audiences don’t want this sh​it, and won’t pay for it. These genderflops do even worse with female audiences than they do with male audiences, but since leftist pundits are too stupid to figure out why (because it doesn’t fit The Narrative™) they ignore it and pretend it doesn’t happen. But it’s really not that hard to figure out.

Women want this kind of superhero:

Women don’t want whatever the fu​ck this is:

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I thought this title was a joke when I read it. The truth is stranger than satire.

Dude, EXACTLY my first reaction too! How freaking retarded and insane are these producers… the writers just pitch anything thats “woke” version of XYZ old franchise and bingo, instant 40 million dollar movie budget… Jesus fvcking christ, a Female Thor, someone needs to be shot

+4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

We live in a society that wants women brainwashed into thinking they have upper body strength when men do. Why? There is no real advantage in our modern world. The best paying jobs don’t require muscular strength but mental strength which you would think women are equal to men at.

But no. They specifically go for upper body strength and “normal” women spend umpteen hours working on their biceps to ape men.

Kirsten Gillibrand feminist candidate for president.

k

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+4
    AFT
    AFT
    Participant

Puff Stuff

I would like to contend that Women need upper body strength to pull what they are breast at.

I need them to work on my lower body strength to balance out my unnecessary grey matter.

A friend with beneficial movies to watch with style, not necessarily doggy, a pussy can be stylish but I’m tired of being milked, especially from my wallet.

When the war cemeteries are half full of the corpses of dead conscripted women, only then will women have earned the right to speak of equality. Sidecar “A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” - Bob Dylan

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

what they are breast at.

LOL.

Ive always had a major crush on Natalie Portman. Im HEAVILY partial to BRUNETTES. I actually dont like Blonds at all.

If I was given the chance, Id eat out Portmans pus%y until her legs go into convulsions and shes foaming. DOWN BOY!

+3
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Naw.
    I’ll pass.
    As I’ve said before. There is only so much reality I can “escape” from before it becomes absolutely retarded and I have to escape that escape.
    Every fantasy has a basis in reality, regardless of how minor that basis is.
    Natalie Portman is “pretty” enough with all the make up, and other prep required to make her hot. However I will lay you odds she could not carry an average sized man up a set of stairs to a bedroom and and then please BOTH him and her. Much less hold and wield Thor’s hammer.
    Cleaning a house is nowhere as labour intensive as building it.
    Pretending to be rough, tough, and hard as nails, is easier than actually being it.
    Earning respect is harder than demanding it or expecting it.

I wont pay good money that I earned to watch people pretend to be anything while insulting me at the same time.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+3
    AFT
    AFT
    Participant

what they are breast at.

LOL.
    Ive always had a major crush on Natalie Portman. Im HEAVILY partial to BRUNETTES. I actually dont like Blonds at all.
    If I was given the chance, Id eat out Portmans pus%y until her legs go into convulsions and shes foaming. DOWN BOY!

Is that a pretty puss?

I also admire her lover body physicality, potty photo covered her best bits up, but I can’t eat salad, because I’m on a special diet.

Seafood is good but no smelly fish.

+2
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

The only difference between a blonde and a brunette is a $5 bottle from walmart.

AWALT.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.