Neil deGrasse Tyson investigated for sexual misconduct because of a hug

Topic by Puffin Stuff

Puffin Stuff

Home Forums MGTOW Central Neil deGrasse Tyson investigated for sexual misconduct because of a hug

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Tolz  Tolz 3 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

He is being accused of a distant past drug and rape case. When that fake allegation came out, two women said that he didn’t do anything. He didn’t say anything. But the woman knew he wanted to have sex with her. He thought raped her.

His big mistake was talking to female co-workers.

Women are toxic.

https://web.archive.org/web/20181205194419/https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/neil-degrasse-tyson-under-investigation-for-sexual-misconduct-65162

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

randomly heard the word ‘gusset’ and didn’t know what it meant. It’s the reinforced cloth sewn into your pants to help give more space for your junk…

Then I saw this other link to “the ancient art of gusset reading”

This is the kind of people we descended from. this is our species. (JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW SMART WOMEN ARE)

They look at their used panties for patterns in the soiled bits. You know, like a gash stain shape… they try to decode it. These are the types of people that are on Earth. People that save used condoms. People that save used tampons. Intelligent design? my ass.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Neil Degrasse Tyson is innocent. He is as humble and genuinely nice as any man, not a rapist… Sexual allegations at this point should be publicly laughed at and the accusers should be booed into a life of solitude.

False accusers should be JAILED for months. Not probation, not a fine, JAILED

+3
    Duke Togo
    Duke Togo
    Participant

False accusers should be JAILED for months. Not probation, not a fine, JAILED

Only months? False accusers should be jailed for the same time the accused would have served if the matter was heard until it was found the accused was guilty. Anything less is a joke.

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Ah yes, the woman says that its not that he assaulted her its that he could display “creepy behaviour”.

Basically he fancied her and she didn’t fancy him. Had he been a chad, she would probably have felt differently but he was an astronomer and chad and astronomer are not to words I have seen used together yet, so it all makes sense.

Unattractive men are not supposed to fancy women. They are not allowed feelings. They are pond slime and should know their place. Their lot is to pay taxes to support women and to helplessly and hopelessly gaze from afar but never gaze directly.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

Now-a-days I do not speak to a woman if I don’t have to. Never make physical contact and avoid eye contact. I also try to maintain a five metre no-go perimeter zone around women if possible.

Simple rules that have now just become a habit…

+3
    Suggestius
    Suggestius
    Participant

If it wouldn’t insult American men I would offer to flood the USA with millions of wild arabic refugees, so American women can learn what the rape is. I only afraid that that is their hidden dream.

Happiness for all and let no one be forgotten ("Roadside picnic", Arkady and Boris Strugatsky)

+2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I hope he gets hanged.

The more famous men hit the dust the best.

Come femstapo go for that ugly old rapist.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+3
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Don’t care for the man,……he puts a paycheck ahead of actual science.
    Have seen a few cases like this over the past few months, a simple hug is now cause for a sexual assault allegation. Let it stand as a warning to other men, in business you can not be friends with a woman.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Ohhh by the way, he is a raging male faminist.

Hope he gets nailed by the law, send to prison and chad inject some DNA on him, rectal way.

F~~~ing cuck.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+6
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

“I felt like he was expressing that he wanted to have a sexual relationship with me.”

This is why men should never help women, never “mentor” them, avoid hiring them if at all possible… if required to work with them, never meet with them behind closed doors, or work with them in private. Never help them complete THEIR work. Never have drinks with them after work.

You don’t want to be investigated 9 years later on some allegation that she felt you wanted to have sex with her.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Let’s fill this with some CONTENT.

Not sure if this is for or against tyson, but its telling a woman seems to use an evidence based theory rather than a feelings one. Odd.

An actual good article on “Eyewitness testimony” I’m kind of surprised really. Is this a woman really? My GOD THEY MIGHT JUST EXIST STILL!

I don’t know much about this guy named cotton. But how he describes how women treated him when he was about to go free tells a tale that still stands true today. THEY HATE YOU WHEN THEY FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO GO FREE. They Don’t want you to leave. THEY HATE IT WHEN MEN ARE PROVEN INNOCENT.

WAYBACK MACHINE article. Get a copy before it goes away.

https://web.archive.org/web/20181205194419/https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/neil-degrasse-tyson-under-investigation-for-sexual-misconduct-65162

Not directly related, but MURDER was the thing to accuse men for, Problem is DNA evidence. Even with that, trying to set the record straight was an uphill battle. Now, I don’t know what happens to men who spend 40 years behind bars, but I sure know one thing.
    Would I be so happy? I’m not sure.

Ands lets not forget all those other men that were f~~~ed OVER, Even with BULLET PROOF EVIDENCE STATING OTHERWISE.

Women and their beta simps are starting to get their own today in my opinion, but the government class and those people need to start being held FINANCIALLY ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS.
    Hard to imagine, but this is what goes on in government offices daily. People are treated like scum. But there’s no way to take actions on the DA, or the Judges. These men go silent after they are “Thrown OUT of the system”.
    But soon, I hope that one day, THIS is how we deal with the problems faced today.

It NO WONDER they Closed the Court rooms of the Family court and stop any VIDEO TAPING IN THE COURTS. Why? IF PEOPLE SAW WHAT WENT ON?
    There would be people heads mounted on their Cars.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

he puts a paycheck ahead of actual science.

is this in reference to the Green Gangster agenda ? (climate change alarmism) If so, then I agree. Bill Nye also needs to stfu about climate change.

Its scary when they can simply pay for a scientific endorsement like that

+1
    Tolz
    Tolz
    Participant

Regardless of whether or not you agree with his views/stances, another successful man is about to have his career/life ruined because of this #metoo nonsense. Are we really okay with this? I wouldn’t wish this on my worse enemy.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.