Netflix gets flushed (like facebook did)

Topic by Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Home Forums MGTOW Central Netflix gets flushed (like facebook did)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Gargamel  Gargamel 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    +17
    Machiavelli
    Machiavelli
    Participant

I flushed facebook years back for being a bunch of gynocentric turds. Turns out netflix are the same with refusing to stream the red pill movie.

I just deleted my netflix account. I don’t do business with companies that act that way and give into a cult called feminism

Turns out there’s no delete button so you have to log in and tell them to delete it

Netflix lied and tried to get me to stay saying they didn’t but Brietbart already told the truth here:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/08/netflix-declines-streaming-hit-documentary-the-red-pill/

The best bodycam I've found (tinfoil hat sold separately).

+7
    Joe Bauers
    Joe Bauers
    Participant

Nice, I hope many more do this. As I don’t like much new stuff anyhow I have been collecting a second hand hard copy library for the last decade of mostly older stuff. I don’t spend money seeing new movies, nor paying for T.V., nor paying for hardcopies of new movies, nor paying for Netflix. I won’t feed the Leftist bulls~~~ machine at any turn.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

+6
    Boar
    Boar
    Participant

You won’t miss it a bit. And you will NOT miss further enriching such a putrid, vile establishment.

Russky wrote: Once you stop validating yourself through eyes of others and especially women, you reach the next level. It’s like becoming a true adult individual. Not just adult, but more than that. Renouncing group think. ZFG*. Not completely ignoring the collective, but interacting with it on your own terms, with immunity to unjustified shaming language. It’s like you become a sociopath in a good sense. You use society for your means when you need and want to, but don’t allow it to dictate to you on who you are.

+5
    ChauvinistPig
    ChauvinistPig
    Participant

The CEO is odious.

For every man who won't, there are ten simps who will.

+12
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Unfortunately, I CAN’T Flush Netfux or Fakebook because I have never had either !!

+7
    Joetech
    joetech
    Participant

I put in a request for the movie at their website, under my niece’s name. I can’t wait for her to ask me about it. Still, 123movies carries it, and it’s free.

"Don't follow in my footsteps...I stepped in something."

+5
    SESQUI ano est
    SESQUI ano est
    Participant

Disappointed to hear Netflix won’t show the Red Pill. I actually watch and enjoy Sense8 on Netflix which is loaded with social justice propaganda and sheer nonsense. Never the less I enjoy the concept and maybe I enjoy yelling bulls~~~ at the show when some old hag who has admitted riding the c~~~ carousel with tons of dudes and doesn’t know which one is the father of her daughter makes the statement that “violence is a men’s issue” (season two). There is a whole lot of other bulls~~~ on that show and the woman playing the tranny just makes you want to murder yourself. But I seem to be able to watch and recognize all the bulls~~~ (like the martial arts woman beating up three guys, never gonna’ happen) and still enjoy the show. It’s like a game to recognize the gynocentric undertones although that show is over the top on LGBTQ nonsense. It’s basically the Wachowski tranny working out his/her s~~~.
    I am going to purchase The Red Pill from someone like amazon this week. Paying directly for content you want to support is a good idea.
    We could do a whole thread just on the gynocentric nonsense in Netflix shows but some might get too riled up seeing that everything on TV is riddled with bulls~~~:)

What’s up with the man who brought us The Matrix movies actually going trans. Too much money and too much time I guess.

Everyday above ground is a good one. Everyday above ground while single...better still.

+4
    Can't Stump Trump
    Can’t Stump Trump
    Participant

I’ve never given a cent to Netflix and I never will. F~~~ing racist swine.

Women are better at multitasking? Fucking up several things at once is not multitasking.

+5
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +10
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

In honor of our absent and wise brother Stealthy…

KILL YOUR TELEVISION.

Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

+5
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

This proves how important this movie is. It’s really touched a nerve with the feminasties.

Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+11
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Have just reached out to contact Cassey Jay – maybe we can stream it right from here.
    How awesome would that be.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +1
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

Hey guys I’ve seen some posts on YouTube about a new policy called “Demonetization.” I don’t remember a whole lot about it but what I do remember is this, “controversial” content isn’t monetized in the same way that other videos are that are deemed “Non controversial.” I do remember one MGTOW red pill type dude talking about this. It seems like a trend YouTube and now Netflix.

+2
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

Have just reached out to contact Cassey Jay – maybe we can stream it right from here.

Hey Mr. Keymaster. Streaming the Redpill movie on this website would be better that the Super Bowl, Strongman World Championships, and the F22 Raptor (possibly the SU 35 too but I don’t want to go too far) all rolled into one giant ball of awesomeness.

+5
    Math
    Math
    Participant

DO IT!
    JUST DO IT!

Then we’ll spam links all over the web.

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.

+4
    Machiavelli
    Machiavelli
    Participant

Yeah that would be awesome. I’m all in favour of a buy bro approach. I don’t like doing business with big global corporations , because they are the den of the evil female HR, marketing and support stupid gynocentric policies

The sooner we force one of them out of business the better

The best bodycam I've found (tinfoil hat sold separately).

+2
    ChauvinistPig
    ChauvinistPig
    Participant

KILL YOUR TELEVISION.

Is Hogan’s Heroes OK? 😉

For every man who won't, there are ten simps who will.

+2
    Uchibenkei
    uchibenkei
    Participant

I cancelled Netflix after the free trial. All the tv shows are female fantasy bulls~~~. The movies are old and available from other places for free. Their original content is a genital wart on the c~~~ of American culture.

I bathe in the tears of single moms.

+1
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

I “feel” ridiculous saying this at my age, however that would be totally f~~~ing awesome.

Yeah that would be awesome. I’m all in favour of a buy bro approach. I don’t like doing business with big global corporations , because they are the den of the evil female HR, marketing and support stupid gynocentric policies

The sooner we force one of them out of business the better

I am in 100% concurrence with this train of thought and approach.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

I was going to go support Netflix if they did this. Since they didn’t, I won’t.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT