Netflix gets flushed (like facebook did)

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central Netflix gets flushed (like facebook did)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Meow Mix  Meow Mix 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Netflix lied and tried to get me to stay saying they didn’t but Brietbart already told the truth here:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/08/netflix-declines-streaming-hit-documentary-the-red-pill/

They haven’t learned from the past.

Every banned pop song that came out, made the Top 40. People bought it out of curiosity, just to hear it.

The Western world is not a free world anymore. Now it becomes easy to see.

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the admin to do whatever they want. I moved on to "theindependentman.org" which was created for us because of the hostile takeover here. Before my departure, I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort and ridicule the feminist owners who now run this place. Their background agenda is to make MGTOW look bad in the public eye.

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Have just reached out to contact Cassey Jay – maybe we can stream it right from here.
    How awesome would that be.

Yes, and debit our credit cards with a normal movie ticket price. So all profits go to her. And not to the “big players”.

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the admin to do whatever they want. I moved on to "theindependentman.org" which was created for us because of the hostile takeover here. Before my departure, I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort and ridicule the feminist owners who now run this place. Their background agenda is to make MGTOW look bad in the public eye.

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Unfortunately, I CAN’T Flush Netfux or Fakebook because I have never had either !!

Me too.

But we can still get into a “deeper state of dislike” to swear to NEVER EVER join them.

+3

Anonymous

Thanks to this forum I flushed netflix a month or 2 ago and also quit watching regular antenna tv before that. The only type of subscription I have is amazon prime and that’s mostly for the free shipping, free unlimited cloud photo storage, and free music streaming.

+3

Anonymous

Netflix sucks. I canceled mine after the “Dear White People” incident. Amazon Prime is much better and they feature “The Red Pill Movie.”

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

In honor of our absent and wise brother Stealthy…

KILL YOUR TELEVISION.

Right, but I love satellite TV. No one can monitor and log what you watch and when you watch.

That was my successful sales pitch for satellite antennas. Once bought, they don’t cost a fee if you don’t subscribe to pay-TV.

And there you get so much “old days” content that still “makes sense” to watch.

In the former Eastern Germany, we already had the StaSi looking at the way people had pointed their old rooftop antennas and paid them a visit / police raid when they pointed to the west. (Where the truth came from)

Same runs in Germany again. Merkel is one of the former East German political figures… She will bring us “the ministry of truth”, a media StaSi v 2.0.

People’s internet use is being watched and recorded.

So don’t use trackable ways of TV watching. Have multiple satellite antennas to “look across the border” and get news from the other side. In 90’s Balkan war times I often watched raw newsfeeds on exotic satellites.

And do not connect your satellite box to the network unless you want to use “HbbTV” (teletext 2.0).

Here they are already trying to ban some internet TV and YouTube content.

My PVN takes care of that.

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

So.

Movie bought minutes ago on good old DVD.

USD 14.21 at Amazon plus some 8 bucks shipping to Germany.

I have some people to lend it to that would never buy it.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LTI1PCI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

+2
    Cú Chulainn
    Cú Chulainn
    Participant

Why Netflix when you can Pirate Bay?

+1
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Netflix is not your friend.

Bittorrent is.

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Why Netflix when you can Pirate Bay?

Netflix is not your friend.

Bittorrent is.

Of course we all have some pirated s~~~ somewhere in our homes.

And we don’t want to feed Hollywood crap industries.

But in case of “the red pill” I proudly buy the original movie on DVD media.
    To support the cause of the movie.

YouTube don’t stream it to Germany, I don’t know if Amazon does but the DVD is sent out.

Region Code 0, plays everywhere.

Why do I buy the DVD and not the BD?

I want to lend it to other men that “would never buy it” to drop the red pill message.

And DVD’s can be copied to “lend away” only disposable backups for these men’s women to take away or destroy…

… So I won’t lose the original.

Only a few “selected” friends will get it. Those who are ready for it.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.