Never ever explain anything to a woman. Especially at work. Let them flounder.

Topic by Puffin Stuff

Puffin Stuff

Home Forums MGTOW Central Never ever explain anything to a woman. Especially at work. Let them flounder.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Sidecar  sidecar 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    +10
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

This is what our young men are being brainwashed in. I say flip it. Never explain anything to a woman. That or guess and fumble with this algorithm.

g

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+11
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Are you talking to woman? > Yes/No.

> No > Continue.
    > Yes > You are a fool. Stop talking and leave immediately, lest you be accused of stalking/harassment/mansplaining.

+6
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

And I thought this was a joke when I first heard about it. Nope. Women were p~~~ed at a University in Australia about a BILLBOARD for the school where there was a MAN in it talking to a group of women..

I just wanted to share something with you….. And people wonder why Male DV victims will never be taken seriously…

The original sign,

What is the common theme here? What are these women seeing or experiencing, maybe for the first time ever in their lives by just seeing these images.

Like both Monk and StayPuffed said.. STOP TALKING TO THEM. If this is the GENERAL consensus by the modern women?

I’m a bit more of an Aresehole. I say go further and stay the hell away from Undercover soy boys male femitards as well.
    Screw them. These guys that hate Strong confident men; Are now being alluded to being called a Chad?

So now, your blue collar , hard working man is a f~~~ing CHAD? GLORIOUS!

Most young older men are gold mines of knowledge and Experience. In fact, worth their weight in Gold.

Stop talking to these REAL Garbage humans. If they think so little of you? GIve them the chair. Or better yet? Send them to women that KNOW how to do a killer job…

And lets not forget the WHOLE TEAM! None of this would be possible if so many people did not accept this as normal..

Men (Who still happen to know what their b~~~~ look like) need to stop cleaning up their messes. If the all female construction company can take all the credit for ALL THE WORK to build Bridges? Its time for men to stop cleaning up their messes WOMEN and their Cuckold spineless Manginea’s leave behind.

I don’t see no WOMEN their do you?

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+6
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

In my job I’m required to EXplain to subordinates and customers all of the time. As the subject matter expert on everything, it’s what I do. If a woman I’d never bang takes offense then so what?

I’ll EXplain until I turn blue. I was a teacher in a former life. If they want to go their own way then here’s the place. https://womengoingtheirownway.wordpress.com

My way is easier, all they have to do is swallow a little pride and recognize my mastery of any topic.

I’m not mansplaining when they have no clue, and they’re genuinely thankful most times… not that I care. YMMV.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+8
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

What are these women seeing or experiencing, maybe for the first time ever in their lives by just seeing these images?

Not long ago I found myself in a management position with a new female candidate looking to join my team. She had openly had a sexual relationship with her previous manager in the company, which resulted in a lot of drama––including calling the police on him at his house and getting herself hospitalized by injuring herself while initiating a physical attack (she did it to herself, the guy never touched her). Joining my team would mean she would remain in remote proximity to her previous manager. It was my decision as to whether she would be a good fit for my team or not.

The interview was conducted fairly. At the end I told her, politely, that whatever issues she had previously would not be permitted in my team, and whatever interactions she might have with her previous manager would not happen while at work in my group. She responded with, “WOW–you don’t mince words, do you?!” Even though I hadn’t pressed the point and wasn’t being terribly shocking. iMickey’s question entered my mind; it’s my guess that she has little to no experience with other people towing the line with her. It’s the only explanation for the reputation she has created for herself. She continued to half defend herself with “Yeah, before it was like… wow I didn’t realize I would respond like THAT.” Her behavior was framed as a science experiment, not something under her control. Her previous manager caught wind of her application and arranged for her to be stationed elsewhere in the company.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+7
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

I look around where I work at the next generation in my industry, and I see it overwhelmed by women who got their positions as a result of hiring quotas and other artificial replacements for merit. I see some younger guys, but they are softer and less aggressive, having had it trained, shamed, or medicated out of them.I do what I can for those guys anyway. But I know it’s probably a lost cause. I’ll be out of the mess soon enough.

Not my circus…not my monkeys.

Look, it's not my fault that tornado dropped a house on your sister. Now get back on your broom and get your ass out of here... and take your monkeys with you

+8
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

That flow chart is incredibly arrogant and patronising. Imagine if a man had written the chart and put nagging on it instead of mansplaining?

I just want to see them all crash and burn from their arrogance. Its time we stopped trying to help nd actually started to compete like opponents in a fair game.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

That flow chart is incredibly arrogant and patronising.

I think everyone will agree with this. I don’t think any man cares about any flow chart or shared media people come up with. I think the real problem is and will always be that this flowchart somehow becomes a matter of fact to people.

I think Gravel pit was the one that posted that thread about these studies that are complete bulls~~~ covered by the 60 minutes guy Stoss I think. These people are so desperate to make up some insane dynamic to get a job in doing nothing and get paid their Grant each year, they don’t care about the outcome. They care about the attention first, and the money second.

I just have this to pose for thought. WHY are we so far behind medical research? Well. Where is all the funding going?

If you look at just how much money and time is wasted on meaningless bulls~~~, you understand clearly why there are no real work being done. Just make up work. Something to say you do while you browse your social media and mingle at work.

If women got the HELL out of the way, we would stop giving AID to places, and just start sending in our own Countrymen to help them out instead. IT WOULD SAVE BILLIONS of dollars, and that money would be going right back here to the USA. And the labor is what they need. But when women get involved, the money then becomes wasted. Thrown away, and put in coffers of the corrupt.

It’s stupid that we bother even dealing with women. They are to be told what to do. That is what they want to do. BE TOLD WHAT TO DO. That’s it. TReat them nice, they are happy.

But when you ask women to think up of problems? She will come up with a MILLION OF THEM on how to fix a ship that has a LARGE hole in its hull. And somehow, this just goes under the Radar somehow?

I wish more people knew just how much money we waste and throw away on these women and their sudo BS they come up with. And the cucked out men that just laugh all the way to the bank.

Its PATHETIC! And each day, we are seeing this in our own government. Its simply breathtaking the amount of money that is wasted. And they ALWAYS WANT MORE. MORE! MORE!

I’m just waiting till they make full out MALE ONLY SCHOOLS. Male only circulam. And MALE ONLY EDUCATION. And get women and the CUCKS OUT OF THE SYSTEM. THEY ARE USELESS!

MEN just simply need to stop lending a hand to women PERIOD. I’m TIRED of their FAILURE!

And YES I AM F~~~ING P~~~ED! A crew of women at a TACO BELL took me 45 MIN to get through! And I had my son today, and WE MISSED THE JOKER MOVIE AT THE IMAX. To TOP IT OFF? What f~~~ing WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN that YOU can’t put ONIONS INSIDE OF A BURRITO? And not have things like Hot sauce packets? WTF??

But here we are, WOMEN ALWAYS WANT MORE PAY.. AND FOR WHAT? F~~~ YOU! I can make a ROBOT that does a BETTER JOB 300% of the time.

WOMEN are simply f~~~ing LOST without a MAN IN CHARGE. And what do most people do? JUST GIVE IN. WELL F~~~ THEM!

They sure as hell are not showing any real progress. ANd when there are women that do? THEY F~~~ING TAKE THE CREDIT AND DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO SLOW THOSE WOMEN DOWN! I seen it!

I am SICK of HELPING THESE PRiviLEGED PRE MOAN DONA VAGINA FLAPS INT EH WIND and their Vangina Period eating Swank men they have as FEMINIST ALLIES.

F~~~ing CHODE BUSTERS!

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    Azrael
    Azrael
    Participant

The chart, according to the basic principles of epistemology, is inherently wrong.

A dichotomy is almost always false. Even so, it offers a choice. This chart doesn’t even offer a dichotomy.

Quit looking at my signature, queer-mo.

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I do my best to only “talk shop”, and keep EVERYTHING ELSE OFF THE TABLE.

I may occasionally suggest, but I have no desire to get any more involved at any deeper levels….Keep It Simple

The LESS talking with Females: THE BETTER!!!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+6
    EG
    EG
    Participant

And YES I AM F~~~ING P~~~ED! A crew of women at a TACO BELL took me 45 MIN to get through! And I had my son today, and WE MISSED THE JOKER MOVIE AT THE IMAX. To TOP IT OFF? What f~~~ing WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN that YOU can’t put ONIONS INSIDE OF A BURRITO? And not have things like Hot sauce packets? WTF??

Sounds like you were getting targeted by a man-hating customer service team with a captive audience. I’ve had this happen to me before. You go into a business expecting a completely normal business interaction, and before you know it everything about your visit felt exhausting like running through deep mud. And the bitches controlling the whole sh!tshow are patronizing and rude so you know for certain you’re being messed with on purpose. And if you react at all, oh boy! Just don’t.

Yeah, I’m doing more and more of my shopping online these days and I can see myself moving out of my urban area and into the country so I don’t have to deal with people. And as for lousy customer service experiences like the hypothetical, generalized one I described above? I’ve learned to start taking names and notes and calling corporate whenever this happens to me. I think this is the only way to enforce our right to be out in public. After all, some subsets of radical feminism want to take away even that right, and it’s not hard to see the undercurrent in society today. I hate to word it all dramatic like that but some things unfortunately are a dichodomy; we either have the right to be treated like everyone else or we do not. The lunatics we talk about on this site daily clearly don’t think we do.

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

You go into a business expecting a completely normal business interaction, and before you know it everything about your visit felt exhausting like running through deep mud. And the bitches controlling the whole sh!tshow are patronizing and rude so you know for certain you’re being messed with on purpose.

I get this in stores all the time and frequently when I have to telephone a business. The rudeness over the telephone is unbelievable. Letters and emails are often binned by holes who are too idle to deal with them.

They know that they are effectively unsackable.

I’ve learned to start taking names and notes and calling corporate whenever this happens to me.

I also do this – asking the name of the person you are talking to can prompt a sudden change in attitude. If there’s one thing wimmin fear, it’s the possibility of being held to account.

It’s rare for a man to be so rude, something I put down to a primitive instinct – men are naturally aware that getting aggressive with another male could result in a fight. Wimmin have no such inhibitions.

+7
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Next time someone mentions the whole “Mentor her” movement, this flowchart should be shoved into their face or posted as a reply.

Feminism isn't about equality with men, it's about leverage over men.

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

“Mentor her” movement

I think the good ole #metoo movement pretty much squashed that whole concept by all types of Men in all types of businesses.

Lets see, Why should your average middle aged middle manager working at your average Fortune 500 company go out of HIS way to “mentor” some crazy lil cupcake so she can scream sexual WHATEVER and have his livelihood stripped from him?????

Maybe your average “mentor” will be INVSTING HIS TIME, ENERGY AND EFFORT towards SOMETHING MORE REWARDING LIKE volunteering to co-host a company golf outing for a charity instead….LOL LOL

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Maybe your average “mentor” will be INVSTING HIS TIME, ENERGY AND EFFORT towards SOMETHING MORE REWARDING LIKE volunteering to co-host a company golf outing for a charity instead….LOL LOL

THIS is how you WIN in CORPORATE AMERICA!

Here is a little known secret. There are tires companies that are FULL of WOMEN. What do they do? THEY HAVE EVENTS that are not gendered, but.. Most women do not participate since they simply don’y have a muscle car, or equipment to do the company outing. 🙂 Say Snow mobiles. Etc.

Its simply amazing what good this does when the men on your team get real work perks like this. Women can’t complain since they can do the same to if they chose so. There was a kid who got free used tires to burn up at the race track on Drag days in high school!

This really is the way to go if you ask me.

+3
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Sorry. I can’t be bothered to read that flowchart. Never hiring women is easier.

+1
    XSDBS
    XSDBS
    Participant

If a woman (at work) asks you to do something (for her), you have two options.

1. Do it for her.
    2. Explain to her how to do it.

Always choose the second option.

+1
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

At work/school, if one must interact with the “superior sex” /sarc
    Just politely remind them that you have your own duties and responsibilities to your employer/educator, and carry on executing your duties.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+1
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

If a woman (at work) asks you to do something (for her), you have two options.

1. Do it for her.
    2. Explain to her how to do it.

3. Report her to HR for harassment interfering with your ability to perform your own job.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.