Never feel bad.

Topic by iMickey503

IMickey503

Home Forums MGTOW Central Never feel bad.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Uchibenkei  uchibenkei 5 hours, 37 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/07/17/daycare-provider-who-hanged-toddler-sentenced-minneapolis/791189002/?fbclid=IwAR2vHNwoVOquL7dLNp72rvRmfUu0O3-a8EXsyd_HoCMYYzdumaXTi1f5YtM

So if you kill kids as a day care provider? Its all cool.

I(m going to bed soon. But wtf?

SREALLY>? \
    \\\

You KILLED a kid, and get PROBATION? WHOA!

Nothing new.

Even my cold dead heart hurts about this one. Whatever. The next time MASSES of people get killed, Just dance.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+6
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Cases like this are why my psychopathic indifference is heightened. We need a month of a “purge”, people like her and the judges who allow this must be killed wholesale.

Sovereignty above all else.

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Oh dear. that was upsetting. I shouldn’t let such things get to me but they do. Can you just imagine a man who ran two men over and hanged a child ever seeing the outside of a prison again?

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Why not? They get away with killing their own children in their wombs, the stupid whores.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Uchibenkei
    uchibenkei
    Participant

The kid survived and so did the 2 men she ran over. Probation is a joke of a sentence. 3 counts of attempted murder, at the very least it’s assault with a deadly weapon x 3. What a god damn joke. If i sid that, I’d never see the light of day again.

I bathe in the tears of single moms.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.