Never Trust Her Birth Control or Lack of Fertility

Topic by Turquoise Turtle

Turquoise Turtle

Home Forums MGTOW Central Never Trust Her Birth Control or Lack of Fertility

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Turquoise Turtle  Turquoise Turtle 16 seconds ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

I have a friend that works at hospital in my area that is purple pilled and he always shares with me stories of what’s going on with his crazy female coworkers. Currently there is a 37-year-old nurse that started dating one of the newly divorced (with two young children under age 6) blue pilled doctors at the hospital. His divorce hasn’t even been legally finalized, but within a few weeks of dating, the nurse has mysteriously turned up pregnant by him.

The blue pilled doctor is shocked at the news of the nurse’s pregnancy because she told the doctor that she couldn’t get pregnant because a fertility clinic said she had no viable eggs left and he shouldn’t worry anyway because she takes birth control as a precautionary measure.

To make matters even worse, the doctor’s ex-wife just found out about the pregnancy and is now furious. She is now in the process of amending her custody request to get full custody of the kids and to max out the child support out of sheer spite for him having a baby with another woman.

Do not impregnate. Do not date coworkers.

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.