New age chad vs new age mangina

Topic by blade

Blade

Home Forums MGTOW Central New age chad vs new age mangina

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Blade  blade 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Times have certainly changed . I like this guys channel he is funny as f~~~ but there is something to learn from this because its being created in front of our eyes .

This mangina is going to be in for one hell of a ride . To be honest i cant see this mangina , sadly as it is making it . Only if he knew what after xmas is like for blue pill guys . Credit card bills appear then more the following year . When sucked dry that woman will walk of and suck on the next c~~~ .

Clip runs 5:42

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Chad anthem

Vs

Both playing with fire . Both need to touch the stove . But the mangina will fare worse than chad .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+3
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Pussy hyper inflation. F~~~ i am glad i am not growing up in this s~~~ storm . Laws , deases new and improved eddie Murphy remember the part about putting your dick in a vag and it blows up . F~~~ he wasn’t joking .

Yep all fun and games till ooops i am pregnant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.