New year, new beginnings, start blogging?

Topic by Zamba

Zamba

Home Forums MGTOW Questions and Answers New year, new beginnings, start blogging?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Zamba
    Zamba
    Participant

Hi!

Returning old member here. I’ve been thinking about writing a little about my life during this year somewhere, since it may become eventful. I’m getting into a new field of work and will start off in training. Also, I’ve thought about trying to put myself on the dating market, so there is some potential for odd stuff happening, worklife and relations~~~wise speaking.

Now, I’m only interested in writing if it an be done inside this community, like on a forum or through a dedicated functionality here, but I haven’t found anything like it.

Any thoughts, recommendations or information on this?

Regards

0 marriages + 0 children -> 4 life

+3
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

Yeah. Don’t waste time, money and effort dating, if you are a man going his own way.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+2
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

In a “western” country the risk is high the possible reward slim.

Finding a woman not corrupted by today’s very toxic feminism you have to look into cult like religions. Mormons and islam. Not the general every day mormons but the break away factions- like the one you hear in the news headed by Jeffs and of course you end up with several wives. Islam brings its own set of bat s~~~ crazy and highly toxic to the table.

The other choice is to move to a country where social ideas keep the toxic feminism in check. Some Asian countries. You can never return to the states of course as the toxic manure would then seep into your world.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+5

Anonymous

Yeah. Don’t waste time, money and effort dating, if you are a man going his own way.

Yeah ^^ THAT ^^

+2
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

Hi! Returning old member here.

What’s inspiring your return to mgtow.com? Have you done an Introduction?

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Also, I’ve thought about trying to put myself on the dating market … […] …Any thoughts, recommendations or information on this?

Don’t.

Just don’t.

It cannot, and will not, end well.

+3
    Zamba
    Zamba
    Participant

Thank you all for the response, I didn’t expect more than maybe one answer. I didn’t make it very clear, but my main question was about the blogging. The blog would mainly be about getting into a new line of work and operating on the basis of the philosophy. The part about dating is supposed just to bring some fun anecdotes, under no circumstances am I pursuing a relationship of any type, not f-buddy, FWB, GF, Wife or anything at all, and under no circumstances would I spend a dime on the v. It’d would be for entertainment, provided free of charge by the unformed s*x.

Anyway, maybe interest isn’t so high in MGTOW (written) blogs, I mean vlog/commentary-like channels are already abundant. Maybe I’ll just post here if something amusing happens.

0 marriages + 0 children -> 4 life

+3
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

Hi Zamba, first of all I wish you satisfaction and success in your new field of work.
    By all means, if you have interesting experiences to chronicle, and good career and life advice to share, I think us men would be interested to hear. We have several sub-forums for that here.
    Here we share in common the realization that we live better when we put our own sovereignty first — which means rejecting conventional blue-pill thinking and no longer allow ourselves to be a disposable utility to women and society.

I don’t understand the “putting yourself on the dating market” angle, since most of us know by now that “the juice isn’t worth the squeeze”.
    As for other topics, I have no doubt we will always welcome insights that help us be our red-pilled best.
    I have no experience with blogging, and can only suggest be careful not to doxx yourself.
    Once more, good luck in the new field!

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+3

Anonymous

Maybe I’ll just post here if something amusing happens.

Yep, that’d be much safer than being in the same room with a hoe.

Also, no need to date to bring us anecdotes. Most of us have had our fill of dating anecdotes and wish most of them had never happened.

Lots and lots of blogs out there. Must be real special to grab anyone’s attention these days.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.