New years eve and womans most used lie

Topic by blade

Blade

Home Forums MGTOW Central New years eve and womans most used lie

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

This is one time of year when all woman go into high c~~~ rpm . Some will even try and cause arguments for the excuse to get a different c~~~ for the night .

Alot of them will turn up home the next day with bulls~~~ excuses of they stayed with a friend . I slept in the car . If caught the biggest one is the old we were drunk . Or the memory black out thats a ripper .

By afternoon you will hear words that you will hear all world leaders use .Msm love it too .

MOVE ON .

After new years day the blue pill men don’t have time to think about s~~~ and will move on with credit card bills and others . His mind solely focused on keeping his job and debt always hoping s~~~ will get better . It never will .

Hopefully some blue pill dudes who are willing to wake read this . You are a slave nothing more .

Just before you are broke with nothing left . Have a guess what . Your soon to be ex has a magic c~~~ trick . Oh we just met . Yer wow f~~~ing amazing and watch for the puff of smoke out her arse .

I HOPE AND WISH FOR ALL WOMEN TO GO OUT TONIGHT AND GRAB A C~~~ . Hope you all have a miserable new year with incurable desease stds .

Why because the blue pill men will wake up and find true happiness in there lives .

Its really cool you get to do what the f~~~ you want with zero s~~~

NEVER END YOUR LIVES OVER WOMAN . Another high time for male suicides i have known men that have ended it this time of year . I am reminded every time i see my mothers grave as 2 headstones down is one of those guys .

F~~~ THE PLANTATION .

MOVE ON . In some cases i agree especially when it comes to relationships with woman .

Happy new year for all and good luck

Oh one more thing . Isn’t it funny how woman text like f~~~ new years eve. Woman i haven’t f~~~ed in years as well . Ping f~~~ing ping send the selfies or what ever other s~~~ they want . Drunk f~~~ed up s~~~ thats all .

Any advice/predictions for blue pill dudes i have missed throw them in

BLADE HANG OVER TIP . Two vitamin b berrocca desolved in big glass of water , 4 pieces of toast and vegemite followed with several hot cups of coffee .

Happy new year and s~~~ stay safe if having a bottler .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+9
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

The key is to relax, take your nose off the grindstone for a moment and see things in perspective. Women are just women.

These days all their natural behaviours are not held in check. Doing dumb impulsive stuff because of a feeling they got is one such behaviour, acting totally selfishly is another, being lazy and wanting you to do all the real work is another too.

A woman is just a woman. How much do you need one on the terms that they come with right now?

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+3
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Ping f~~~ing ping

The sound of the mudflaps flapping…

+4
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Many a sausage party will be celebrated in Britain’s alleyways cometh the hour.

+2
    Black_knight
    black_knight
    Participant

I have definitely noticed women’s promiscuity increase 5-fold on new year’s eve (a significant proportion of people I know have birthdays within 10 days of Oct 1st). Though I’m past trying to ‘work women out’, I’d love to know the reason for this phenomenon.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I have definitely noticed women’s promiscuity increase 5-fold on new year’s eve (a significant proportion of people I know have birthdays within 10 days of Oct 1st). Though I’m past trying to ‘work women out’, I’d love to know the reason for this phenomenon.

is ripe

The Ovum is ripe.

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I am happily alone today so far. It’s weird. Its not like I don’t want to get laid, or get a great head job. But the thing is, it was only good when I knew it as just for me. Since its not? Not really interested. All of that holiday and pisaz about women is just that. A story. Nothing more.

I keep thinking back to the Movie Interstate 60. That dude at the Warehouse was right. Life is just high school. We all want to go back to being there. But we never can with real women. THat the part that kills me inside. All that wonder that woman are, is nothing.

The tales of her only wanting you are a farce. Same thing with Love and care.

I have to admit, some of the best holidays I have ever had was when I was in the Blissful lie. And sometimes, I do indeed want to go back. I’m pretty sure it will just be like on the outer limits where everyone is in their VR cocoons. Why live a lie that will break you, when you can live one that will never harm you.

That is where the world is heading. Why brave the world when you can just be apart of it virtually. It will almost feel the same to most people.

There will be those few that still enjoy the party life. Its sad, but I guess men like me wish for a different kind of lie. While others just enjoy life as it is. A single serving of happiness one serving at a time. Or is it?

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Buncha sluts. I’d feel left out because Id love to get laid but its true, these women today are dirty bath water… you want to get in the tub with her… you may get something more than you bargained for.

LOL… sluts getting knocked up.. LOL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.