Nice quotes about solitude

Topic by SpiderHerder

SpiderHerder

Home Forums MGTOW Central Nice quotes about solitude

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Joey Cusack  Joey Cusack 8 minutes ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +5
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I’ve really been enjoying the peace and quiet lately.

Found this first one in reddit/mgtow, author unknown.

+2
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

Once I became MGTOW I started to enjoy solitude. I never thought it was possible. I finally realized I didn’t need to be social. That’s another thing I wish I would have learned much sooner. It sure would have saved me a ton of problems. There’s no price tag on being alone and not giving a fv(K.
    Again if only I knew.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

When I was young, I was constantly trying to be social because that’s “what everyone else did”. I could have a good time with friends at a party once in a while, but I never really cared to be “social” with a lot of strangers. I never felt comfortable with all the idiots. Now I know why I felt like I didn’t belong. It’s because I didn’t. The peace and quiet of solitude, (or even when not so quiet when listening to loud music), is much better than being with a bunch of people. Even when I hang out with friends these days once or twice a week, I usually can’t wait to get back home and be alone.

I wish I didn’t need someone to play chess with, but I love the game and playing against a computer is just boring, win or lose. So my love for chess forces me to be around someone.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

SOLI2DE
    SOLI2DE
    Participant

Needed this. Right on time.

“Do not give your strength to women, nor your ways to that which destroys kings.” -Proverbs 31:3-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.