No Expression In My (Cha) Grin

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central No Expression In My (Cha) Grin

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Colin Combover in a Coma  Colin Combover in a Coma 4 hours, 24 minutes ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

There appears to be something askew in the synapses
    Killing time or passing through?
    Matters not of the punctilious
    As I’ve always knew

I try and keep an even keel
    But the Metatarsals still press
    I don’t need to peel the layers
    As it’s something I feel
    Yet unable to address

I’ve always lived on the edge
    Never betting a hedge
    Sobriety is one thing I couldn’t forever pledge

When will I learn?
    Twice bitten
    Yet still I try at every turn

The current delight of the night
    Caressed the heart-burn
    Yet still I yearn to return smitten

My moral compass headed south
    As I go down with my mouth
    To her opening with stealth

There is no rubber
    Only flesh
    Fused as one mesh

It’s a risk
    But did I pass the test?

+1
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

There is a strange almost Catholic guilt in you Colin. You express guilt for doing what you want to do, repent a little but not enough to stop you doing it again because in the end, after your satisfying self flagellating confession you will both forgive yourself and blame yourself again as you know in your heart your repentance is incomplete and you will relapse.

Why also the obsession with rubbers? The fact that you stress their absence suggests an importance?

You do enjoy puzzling us Colin and to an extent I am drawn in.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

There is a strange almost Catholic guilt in you Colin. You express guilt for doing what you want to do, repent a little but not enough to stop you doing it again because in the end, after your satisfying self flagellating confession you will both forgive yourself and blame yourself again as you know in your heart your repentance is incomplete and you will relapse.
    Why also the obsession with rubbers? The fact that you stress their absence suggests an importance?
    You do enjoy puzzling us Colin and to an extent I am drawn in.

Tis the Irish in me. Place the blame on Grandma who had an affair with a Belfast man.
    Is there not a need to wear a rubber when straddling pros? I have emptied my ginger tea-bags up 5 of them now(over a 6year period). How many more can I do without getting something?

No Grey areas with me, what you see is what you get.

I am a soiled specimen in need of affection. Due to my low self-esteem, I try and find it with fellow f*ck-ups. Even they don’t want me!

I will try my upmost to not go and see D again. There is no hope for us.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I’ve now spoken direct with the Combover Islander himself. Contrary to some peoples misinterpretation of poems and dark humor, Combover is not a gay or anything of the sort. The dude is a hardnose roughneck type. He also lives frugally than most here.

I say to you Colin, do not give up on the quest. We are all in a phase right now. Uncertain about everything, our lives, our finances, even this website.

The mystery is, What new leaf will turn over tomorrow? It seems tomorrow is the same as yesterday and that it never ends. But I have seen things change very rapidly.
    Everything around is in constant unpredictable flux but YOU and I must remain steady and uncorrupted by it all.

Its raining today…

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I’ve now spoken direct with the Combover Islander himself. Contrary to some peoples misinterpretation of poems and dark humor, Combover is not a gay or anything of the sort. The dude is a hardnose roughneck type. He also lives frugally than most here.
    I say to you Colin, do not give up on the quest. We are all in a phase right now. Uncertain about everything, our lives, our finances, even this website.
    The mystery is what new leaf will turn over tomorrow. It seems tomorrow is the same as yesterday and that is never ends. But I have seem things change very rapidly. Everything around is in constant unpredictable flux but YOU and I must remain steady and uncorrupted by it all.
    Its raining but there is bursts of light inside us all.

Was a pleasure to put voice to words that will be repeated in the near future.
    I would like to be Gay, but only in the original form of the word.
    Thanks for the kind feedback, have a productive afternoon.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

A man goes to the doctor and says “I’ve got a problem, I have 5 penises.”
    The doctor says “Wow, how do your pants fit?”

He replies, “Like a glove.”

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

A man goes to the doctor and says “I’ve got a problem, I have 5 penises.”The doctor says “Wow, how do your pants fit?”
    He replies, “Like a glove.”

Mines the left one.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.