No physical currency transaction

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Money No physical currency transaction

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Monk  Monk 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +3
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Retailers Rejecting Customers’ Cash As More Ban Paper Money

Retailers Rejecting Customers’ Cash As More Ban Paper Money

“Your money just isn’t wished right here”, a rising variety of retailers and eating places all through the US and UK are telling clients. However are causes being given by corporations for the brand new “cashless” strategy — velocity, effectivity, and the protection of retailer staff — legitimate sufficient to require one thing as totally and downright unAmerican as rejecting money?

We expect not, and sadly the pattern of “money not welcome right here” institutions is rising, to the purpose that lawmakers are starting to take observe and will introduce laws barring the observe, as Massachusetts has performed already, and because the New Jersey State Home could possibly be set to do subsequent. Based on a Federal Reserve survey performed in 2017 cited in The Wall Avenue Journal, money represented 30% of all transactions in America, with 55% of these being beneath $10.

—————–More in the article. While I am a fan of crypto, not a fan of this at all. The government can track/trace all transactions taking place in a cashless system. More government control.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

It is clear the globalists are losing faith with the currency systems they have near total control over, so the globalists are trying to sneak in making “credit cards” the de facto globalist controlled currency.

“Credit Cards” side-step currency controls, are recorded for the police state to know every transaction, get a percentage of every payment, and those that use credit cards have to pay constant interest to do so.

+2
    Uchibenkei
    uchibenkei
    Participant

In Canada, it is illegal to refuse cash, unless it is someone trying to buy a car with nickels or some stupid thing like that.

I bathe in the tears of single moms.

+2
    FrankOne
    FrankOne
    Participant

Merchants don’t have to worry about theft or checking the till at the end of shifts if they don’t handle cash. They don’t have to make change. So there are some advantages on their end.

Young people tend to use cards exclusively. Since our ‘cash’ has not been backed by gold in my lifetime, it makes little difference, aside from privacy. I’m on CCTV virtually everywhere I go anyway.

It has nothing to do with ‘globalists’ losing ‘faith’ in currency systems. Individual BUSINESSES decide whether to accept cash, credit, debit cards, or some combination thereof.

Nobody pays interest on credit cards, except people who don’t pay their bills in full each month. I earn points on the thousands of dollars of business travel expenses, and am then reimbursed for said expenses. I’ve never paid interest on cards in my life, and I’ve made hundreds of thousands of dollars of purchases with credit cards. The merchant DOES pay a fee for each transaction, though.

The credit cards ARE mis-used by a large segment of the population, though, as a high interest loan. That’s on them. No self control.

+4

Merchants don’t have to worry about theft or checking the till at the end of shifts if they don’t handle cash. They don’t have to make change. So there are some advantages on their end.
    Young people tend to use cards exclusively. Since our ‘cash’ has not been backed by gold in my lifetime, it makes little difference, aside from privacy. I’m on CCTV virtually everywhere I go anyway.
    It has nothing to do with ‘globalists’ losing ‘faith’ in currency systems. Individual BUSINESSES decide whether to accept cash, credit, debit cards, or some combination thereof.
    Nobody pays interest on credit cards, except people who don’t pay their bills in full each month. I earn points on the thousands of dollars of business travel expenses, and am then reimbursed for said expenses. I’ve never paid interest on cards in my life, and I’ve made hundreds of thousands of dollars of purchases with credit cards. The merchant DOES pay a fee for each transaction, though.
    The credit cards ARE mis-used by a large segment of the population, though, as a high interest loan. That’s on them. No self control.

Most young people are f~~~ing morons who cant think two moves ahead of themselves.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Most young people are f~~~ing morons who cant think two moves ahead of themselves.

True. And so few realize that “credit only” allows companies not governments the ability to ban a business from using transaction services with no real recourse for the victim.

Does anyone else pay attention to the wrongful censorship and blacklisting that internet company cartels are doing to those that disagree with?

Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Up to a few months ago, the government of Sweden was bragging that it was set to become the worlds first cashless country.

It’s now changed its tune, advising people that although they should continue to favour using electronic means of payment, they should also ‘keep a stock of coins and small notes’.

Why the volte face?

They admit that they are anticipating a major european war in the near future, a war in which a single event could destroy the entire financial system.

Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Never before has there been a generation so arrogant and so bloated with their own self importance. Yet they are in fact the most stupid, ignorant, and easily gulled generation in history.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.