No prison time for woman who tried to drown newborn in McDonald’s toilet

Topic by Secret Agent MGTOW

Secret Agent MGTOW

Home Forums MGTOW Central No prison time for woman who tried to drown newborn in McDonald’s toilet

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +7

No prison time for woman who tried to drown newborn in McDonald’s toilet

Its just so f~~~ing hypocritical. Women murder and try to murder, and gynosociety gives them the most incredible pussy passes. No man ever gets this preferential treatment. Men get life for far, far less.

Our whole justice system is riddled completely with this gross iniquity.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+9
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

My ex developed post partum depression…code for “I hate being a mother”. I had to keep her away from hurting our son by neglect. Within a month of childbirth I hired a full time nanny to protect him.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

There is not S~~~ you can do. CPS and all the Bitches there LOVE this kind of stuff. What are they going to do? They got women there in DROVES living with their kids in cars. They got People living in tents with their kids. They got People shooting up drugs while holding their babies. They got all this AND MORE!

Redwood, from the brief time I spent there was Horrid. I could not even begin to understand just how they have so much money in their system of government, yet ALL of it is BROKEN. GO to the Unemployment office, and good luck getting a job from there.

GO to any place there, and GOOD LUCK finding anything but people f~~~ing around in the office.

And how much do you want to bet that she still has custody of the older kid? Notice not a DAMN thing said about that at all.

This is the Wonderful California I got to experience when I was there. Don’t get me started about the Bitches next door who I can hear making the next generation of Criminals. Women are not fit to be mothers. I don’t care what they did before. Whatever happened to them made them completely unstable for reproduction.

In many ways, I don’t Blame Margaret Sanger for her quest and her vision that some women were just unfit to have children. And would be better off not having any. But since children are nothing but Cash and Prizes for women, why stop?

The cruel treatment of children is simply a business to keep women busy and the state to keep extracting funds from men. I don’t know HOW any with a straight face can say that women are the ones being abused when it has always been the children that have always suffered at the hands of women who were as cold as an ice pick in Greenland.

All this time they keep asking for MORE and MORE money and they just keep making the f~~~ing problems all worse. And then use that as a leverage tool to get more money politicly. Threatening to tell Voters how underfunded they are and how they can’t protect more kids.

Why has no one ever said. Wait? Why are all these WOMEN abusing their kids? And they just keep leaning towards the Family courts to keep the racket going. Blaming some man or some other person. Clown world.

Lets not forget, they always need more customers.

The more you try to stop the system, the more they will attack you to keep it alive. I will tell you that the reason why they are so concerned about Dolls is that these people don’t want to lose any customers for their Profitable trade of humans around the globe. And to be honest, even though it’s sick? I don’t think that these kids ever had a chance to do anything else anyways. It’s not a nice thing to say, but it is the truth in many cases.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Just another day in the “Matrix”…Just KEEP WALKING AWAY a little farther each day……

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+7
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Just another day under the thumb of the “man bad, woman good” gynocentric nanny state. I look forward with great glee when the civil war is upon us, for then the Judges and DA’s will be publicly hung along with Leftist politicians…pass the popcorn please!

Sovereignty above all else.

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Just another day under the thumb of the “man bad, woman good” gynocentric nanny state. I look forward with great glee when the civil war is upon us, for then the Judges and DA’s will be publicly hung along with Leftist politicians…pass the popcorn please!

Dysgenics has had its day; its time for either eugenics or survival of the fittest.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Dysgenics has had its day; its time for either eugenics or survival of the fittest.

The elite operates both dysgenics and eugenics simultaneously. Dysgenics to destroy their opponents, eugenics and transhumanism for themselves.

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The elite operates both dysgenics and eugenics simultaneously. Dysgenics to destroy their opponents, eugenics and transhumanism for themselves.

That woman should be sterilized.

The elites should be cremated in ovens.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I will have a post on about the ELITE’s soon. I have a pretty good theory.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.