Nobody gives a f~~~ and I'm sick of this s~~~

Topic by LordBrady

LordBrady

Home Forums MGTOW Central Nobody gives a f~~~ and I'm sick of this s~~~

This topic contains 20 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Carnage  Carnage 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    +15
    LordBrady
    LordBrady
    Participant

I lost it last night. I cracked. First it was the article I saw where they are now going to force LGBT history to be taught in NJ public schools. So now my 11 year old son is going to learn about liberal feelings more than actual history. Of course his libtard mother is all for it and when she explained why, I countered every point in a intelligent manner only to be called a bigot and a c~~~. It set me off to the point where I even texted my ex GF who is covered in trash tats and is now happy with her pedo looking boyfriend. I was drunk and p~~~ed. I never let her go. I thought I was doing OK but the pain of all of it is still there. My ex-wife taking my son away to live with another man 500 miles away for three years. (They moved back because he lost his job). My ex-gf who only wanted me and cared when I had money to give and a broom to help her clean her disgusting apartment littered with flies and cat s~~~. Both feminists who tell me I’m crazy and unstable and to get help because I’m f~~~ing hurt and angry and never once got any kind of recognition for the good and genuine things I did.

These f~~~ing c~~~s who think it’s perfectly fine for a boy to change into a girl but tell me I should seek help because I’m “unstable” for feeling hurt and betrayed by the very people I would have once died for. The same bitches who settled for men less intelligent because they know they can be be manipulated. I see it clear as day and I’m so f~~~ing done feeling like I’m the crazy one while they ignore the emotional stress I deal with. I’m the one who paid for the plane tickets so my kid could see me in the summer. I’m the one who to this day, drives about 100 miles a week picking him up and dropping him off while mommy hasn’t worked a job in 11 f~~~ing years. If she meets me halfway once and a while, she sees it as doing me a favor. All she has done is sit on her ass, get fat and spend my 110 a week for child support. None of these c~~~s ever had to watch their kid get on a plane knowing it would be 5 months before they saw them again. None of them where ever there for me when I needed them the most while bitching about their f~~~ing needs at the same time. I gave my life to them and ended up with nothing while they get away with emotional f~~~ing murder. There is always a new soy boy bitch around the corner. I don’t deserve to be happy but they do.

And this morning? I wake up to another “friend” of mine complaining her laptop has a virus. I try to help and get blown off. I complain to her about what is going on and she ghosts. F~~~ her too.

I’m 44 years old and my hair is going grey overnight. I’m not perfect and maybe I could have done things differently in life but I’m not crazy. I’m just hurt and it doesn’t go away. They don’t give a f~~~ and never have. They care more about social justice and transgender rights than they do about the fathers of their own kids. They get covered in tats and change their hair twice a month and call men like me crazy and I need help. I get upset and explain why and I get “I’ll just go to court because you you are unstable around your son” when I have never once did anything to hurt him. The same bitch who threatens to kill herself in front of the police because they gave her a traffic ticket after she pulled in front of a motorcycle which put the guy in the hospital.

I just want my kid around and to have him live with me but that’s asking too much. He’s much better off living with a lazy liberal bitch who is married to a guy they doesn’t even pay attention to him. He sits in his room every night and plays on the DS I bought him and texts me on the phone I made sure he has in case he ever needs me. But I get s~~~ on and lectured for spoiling him with gadgets. I can never defend myself without being told I’m in the wrong.

They just don’t care about me or you or anyone. They don’t see the value in dads being part of their kid’s life. They will use the emails of me lashing out over being treated like a second class citizen as a case for me being “unstable”. They don’t bother to ask why men are committing suicide at record rates. They don’t want to ask why men turn to alcohol to stuff the emotional pain away for another night. I’ve cried more than these f~~~ing c~~~s ever have and unlike their tears, mine are real.

I just want my kid and for them to die off already.

+10
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Its Sunday. If you need someone to talk to on the phone, email me, at gmail. You can figure out the rest from my name on the left.

From one father to another? I understand. I know. And no amount of Feng shui kitty, knowledge or reason is going to change what you feel.

It’s just one f~~~ed up trip. Oh don’t worry. They ALL tell you how great it is to see them all grown up. Yea… They don’t get it.

My son has a DS too. I think the bitch’s daughter stole it. for drugs. Nice hugh?

They don’t understand. No one really does.

If you need to talk, I’ll stay awake for an hour or so.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+7
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

What’s the possibility of your son coming to live with you? Depending on the state a child can chose which parent he/she wants to live with. Usually the age is 12 or 13. A good friend of mine got his son in a court case, but his son supported him. My friend and the boys mother were never married. It can be done but you have to be prepared to fight, and has to be on your side. Even if he is on your side she will fight you tooth and nail hammer and tongs till the last dog dies for that child support money.

+4
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

If voters in Jersey don’t give a s~~~, why should I? No sense gettin’ too worked up over crap happening somewhere else that’s beyond my control.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+6
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

100% AGREE Lord Brady. You are not alone

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+11
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Unfortunately, within this f~~~ed up Matrix YOUR kid is not your kid when it comes to custody, but you’re DEMANDED to pay for him or face potential incarceration.

In my wonderful state the only way a man gets custody of his kids is if Mom’s a convicted Crack Ho and preferably incarcerated.

Women NEVER Love the same way that Men do. In other words, just because at some point they “said” it, and “played the part” doesn’t mean much more than that. Women are great actors and even better liars.

Your DISGUST and FRUSTRATION is NOT recognized by your exes or the Feminazi legal system. You’re wasting your time, energy, and effort trying to talk with them.

The public school system is just a social institution. Therefore, it reflects the f~~~ed up Matrix, and one can only hope that their kid has enough common sense to laugh off their crap.

If everything that Many Men do as a father and husband/boyfriend was recognized and appreciated by women and the Matrix at large; Do you really think most of us would be here?????

ALL OF THIS and So MUCH MORE is why you have chosen to walk away and you landed here.

It gets better once the Red Pill is FULLY ASSIMILATED……..

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+5
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Lord Brady,

You need a guy friend you can talk to….
    (If I were him, I’d Take you out to get drunk, and then we’d have a long talk)

LISTEN to these guys. We all have been there. Stop thinking a female cares,(even so-called friends), they don’t.

Tell your son you have something IMPORTANT to tell him that he will need to remember for the REST OF HIS LIFE. THEN tell him you LOVE HIM, and this world issa F***ed up place.Tell him that you will show him how to “Live life: like a MAN. Whem he is with you; do men stuff. Show him how women behave, you can do this at any mall from a bench.Let him watch how they care about nothing but spending money on themselves. Watch what they shop for,what they look at, what they buy. I GUARANTEE you 95% of it is about themselves! Even with a holiday approaching.

Fight the soy-boy mentality this world wants him to be.Teach him acceptance;but not submission!

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+8
    SH3LLZ
    SH3LLZ
    Participant

Listen man.. Its gonna be hectic for a while and Ill be honest its not going to get any better. My sons mom took my kid to live in michigan when he was just 2 years old. Ive paid for 90% of the trips back and forth. I know what thats like. I live in NJ as well. Imagine what thats been like for 18 years.

Just do the best you can for him even when hes away. This is a battle you will lose so be careful how you fight it. And dont lose your cool. WORK ON YOU and your situation. Remember kids are resilient and they dont stay kids forever. I know you want to be there but all you have to do is care about your boy. Dont let the c~~~s bad behavior make you crazy. ITs just not worth it.

Over time, he’ll see his dad is a stand up guy and his mom is a psychobitch who couldnt control her emotions. ALL BOYS SEE IT AS THEY GROW. Now, if she starts trying to feminize him, the do whatever you can in your power to protect your son. But if shes a good mom (and most are…?) try not to worry too much. Talk to her amicably, and make everything you do and say about the best interests of your boy. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING AND MAKE RECORDINGS JUST IN CASE.

I wish you all the best brother.

#ICETHEMOUT
    #MANOUT
    #HIDEYOURWEALTH
    #VAGINAISWORTHLESS

#ICETHEMOUT!!! #MANOUT!!! #HIDEYOURWEALTH #VAGINAISWORTHLESS

+7
    Two Time Winner
    Two Time Winner
    Participant

Brady: So sorry you are dealing with this situation. Your son is 11 years old. He probably has a cell phone or soon will. Set up a schedule to call him several times a week. Explain to him it is probably best not to let Mom know you are talking. She may get angry.

Stay in touch with him. Let me know you love him and care about every detail of his day. My divorce from my children’s mother was 30 years ago. I couldn’t stay in touch and don’t have a close relationship with my 3 daughters today because of it.

TTW

I ain't got a wife to spend my money, I have to do that all by myself.

+7

Anonymous

We are strangers in a strange land.

LGBTQ for Kindergartens and Sex Reassignment “recommended” by the schools.

Not a Man in sight because all Men have been removed from the homes and schools.

Father figures have been replaced by cross dressing fruit cakes, whom enjoy molesting children. I’m told this is called “progress.”

+6
    SESQUI ano est
    SESQUI ano est
    Participant

Just do the best you can for him even when hes away. This is a battle you will lose so be careful how you fight it. And dont lose your cool. WORK ON YOU and your situation. Remember kids are resilient and they dont stay kids forever. I know you want to be there but all you have to do is care about your boy. Dont let the c~~~s bad behavior make you crazy. ITs just not worth it.

Over time, he’ll see his dad is a stand up guy and his mom is a psychobitch who couldnt control her emotions.

THIS ^^^^^^ Lord Brady.
    We are pulling for you. Do what you can do for your son. When you are not doing that do what you can do for yourself. Create an ironclad version of yourself so the exes bulls~~~ won’t set you off. Always know what you are going to say to your ex before you speak and don’t let her pull you off topic. Never get upset in conversation with the ex, that is her job. They will twist any conversation you have with them and it will p~~~ you off but don’t let it set you off. What she feels is none of your concern.
    If people disparage you with tags like “Bigot” simply reply “That’s ridiculous, of course I’m not a bigot”. Do not add anything else. Don’t expand. Remember your tone must convey what a ridiculous asshole she is.
    If they call you “unstable” simply reply, “I’m hardly the unstable one, I’m just a little upset at the situation” and then remain stone cold. Don’t give them ammunition by discussing things rationally. They will twist and turn anything you are talking about around. They will move right to another subject and then another and then another all in the same sentence finishing with statements like you are a bigot or unstable. Remember very few women are capable of logical conversation and almost none can do it for any sustained length of time before they get to lashing out with emotional judgement and pronouncements about you character.
    Best of luck brother.

Everyday above ground is a good one. Everyday above ground while single...better still.

+7
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

My ex moved and the court ruled that my son stays with me. However, he didn’t handle not seeing his mother well so he decided to move down with her. Because of this we didn’t speak for two years from 15 to 17. I think it improved our relationship. He doesn’t take me for granted I can tell you. We talk on the phone once per week, I do the calling so there is no confusion, and see each other once or twice a year.

I’m very satisfied with the relationship.

Don’t waste your money in court. It will just rebound on the kid and cause more damage.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+3
    Zoidberg
    Zoidberg
    Participant

Of course his libtard mother is all for it and when she explained why, I countered every point in a intelligent manner only to be called a bigot and a c~~~.

You blasphemed against her god. You are dealing with a religious nut-job. Seriously, it is the very same mechanism that sent “blasphemers” to the stake.

+3
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

First of all, there are too many women in your life who hate you for being a man.
    That says you are attracted to, and surrounding yourself with this type of woman.
    You must stop doing that if you want to stay out of jail.

Unless your son tells you with certainty, that he will state in court, that he wants to live with you instead of his mother, you have no chance in hell of gaining custody.

It’s just a simple fact.

Communicate with him as much as possible, but always assume he is being watched and coached on things to say to you.

Your ex, and the hive she runs with, will use every type of manipulation, including emotional blackmail, to keep your son from seeing who you really are.

Good luck and may God be with you in your efforts to let your son know who you are.

+5
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Unfortunately it’s only going to get worse. Evil is abounding in the world. Somehow the freaks are being allowed to take over. Right is wrong. Up is down. Morality…….morality is spit upon these days. Insanity is running rampant. I never even imagined I’d see a day when abortion up to the time of birth would be legal and people would applaud the decision. If they can take it that far, then what’s to stop them from moving it out even further, say at 5 years old, if it just isn’t working out for the mom, she can take the child in for “abortion”. If this isn’t the end times, it’s definitely the beginning of the end.

I sure miss the old days when times were simpler.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+3
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Unfortunately it’s only going to get worse. Evil is abounding in the world. Somehow the freaks are being allowed to take over. Right is wrong. Up is down. Morality…….morality is spit upon these days. Insanity is running rampant. I never even imagined I’d see a day when abortion up to the time of birth would be legal and people would applaud the decision. If they can take it that far, then what’s to stop them from moving it out even further, say at 5 years old, if it just isn’t working out for the mom, she can take the child in for “abortion”. If this isn’t the end times, it’s definitely the beginning of the end.
    I sure miss the old days when times were simpler.

I have gotten to the point where I look at the Matrix as a very strange land that has replaced the world that I knew. Now, I’m just a stranger in a very strange land, but it’s not “my country”. It’s just a very odd place tat I live in.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+4
    SH3LLZ
    SH3LLZ
    Participant

We are definitely living in the last days… People have been saying it for years. Its finally upon us…

#ICETHEMOUT!!! #MANOUT!!! #HIDEYOURWEALTH #VAGINAISWORTHLESS

+4
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

We are definitely living in the last days… People have been saying it for years. Its finally upon us…

Rejoice, Satan is already defeated. Stand firm in the faith and don’t fold when the mark comes to fruition.

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Of course his libtard mother is all for it and when she explained why, I countered every point in a intelligent manner only to be called a bigot and a c~~~.

You blasphemed against her god. You are dealing with a religious nut-job. Seriously, it is the very same mechanism that sent “blasphemers” to the stake.

Its funny how they think that name calling is an actual logical argument.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

So much here. So much.

From one father to another? I understand. I know.

As do I. It is a pain that only a father would understand. Every night before I go to bed. Every morning when I wake up. It does not get easier. Sorry.

Don’t waste your money in court.

Agreed 100%.

Good luck and may God be with you in your efforts to let your son know who you are.

It took me the prayer route. I don’t even pray for my girls to come home to me any more. I pray that they will see the light of His face. Or it will be a dark existence for them. Thanks Mom…

Unfortunately it’s only going to get worse.

Yup.

say at 5 years old, if it just isn’t working out for the mom, she can take the child in for “abortion”

The will just have to upgrade to perhaps – poultry shears? Her Child. Her choice. Don’t be a hater and suggest otherwise.

We are definitely living in the last days

I think this more and more every day.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.